Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newest installment of drama

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, need some advice here.

I mentioned in another thread my female room mate asked me while I was in Miami if I’d slept with anyone else as she thinks she has an std.

I told her get checked and when I’ll back I’ll do the same. I came back, chilled a week waiting for her and slept with 2 different chicks.

I got checked last Thursday and got the all clear for everything.

Today, housemate’s mother in aus says her Pap smear results say she has chlamydia and need to fly back to get part of her cervix removed? She’s like, you’ve fvcking given me this is must be you I haven’t slept with anyone in 3 months. This I highly doubt, I told her that in December when I was in Miami, that she has caught something from another dude because I’m fine.

Anyway, I forward her the text I received Thursday giving me the all clear, her tone changes now, she can’t blame me anymore. I got test in November - clean. January - clean.

There’s no way I gave her that. She’s adamant it’s only been me but this girl has issues with lying anyway and we weren’t in an exclusive relationship anyway until literally the weekend before I went to Miami so no idea why she has to lie. Just doesn’t wanna seem dirty I guess but I know she’s banged others at least one.

So I said to her if part of her vag needs taking out... she’s obv had this a while (no idea why I haven’t caught it, I prob have it now anyway and we banged last night, ffs).

I’m arranging her to get tested tomorrow, giving her all the advice etc but I can’t help thinking fvck this lying b1tch trying to blame me and get upset like I did this.

How should I react? Confront her for blaming me when clearly, she’s caught this elsewhere. She claims she was tested in november too after sleeping with me for the first time and was clean, but only mentioned this when I was in Miami and we argued, I think she’s lying about that, she would
Obviously tell me she got the all clear like I did to her both times. She also stole from me again yesterday and denied it.

Confront her? Continue to support her and be kind? Ultimately as soon as she moves out I’m having nothing to do with her because of the lies and mistrust, but in the mean time?

Really need advice here, she’s not back til later tonight in 2 hours and we gonna have a chat then. I know if I accuse her of anything she will get defensive start shouting and screaming while ironically accusing me of yelling at her slam her door and say she’s moving out. It’s pathetic.

Last edited:

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say you're clean, why even bother over-thinking so hard ? Chill your fear.

Hold frame. And don't **** where you eat anymore.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say you're clean, why even bother over-thinking so hard ? Chill your fear.

Hold frame. And don't **** where you eat anymore.
I’m not fearful. I was clean but If she has something, I’m going to have to get retested as we had sex last Monday the she came on her period and we had sex last night.

I don’t want anything because I slept with a girl I’ve known 18 years on Saturday and I think we might make a go of it but if it starts off with her catching clam then I’m fvcked.

My question is how to deal with housemate moving forward?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You're making a mistake afraid of losing her and arguing, that's feminine. Don't argue. Don't be afraid of losing her. Refuse to have sex with her until she's all clean.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making a mistake afraid of losing her and arguing, that's feminine. Don't argue. Don't be afraid of losing her. Refuse to have sex with her until she's all clean.
I’m not afraid of losing her, after all the lies I’m gonna be done with her full stop no friendship no anything.

Do I just be supportive for the time being? I like another girl that’s come in to the picture and I know my housemate isn’t a quality girl despite dropping half a mil on an apartment.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on BUT the treatment for Chlamydia is antibiotics

https://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/treatment.htm

Sounds like she has HPV.

I'll tell you, if she is not good at getting pap smear EVERY year, she could have had this for a very long time and she may well need to have part of her cervix removed, now.

You may or may not have HPV. Any unusual lumps/warts "down there"?

Thing is, you'll never know who gave what to whom and it's ridiculous to blame anyone.

But you probably have it now. It usually doesn't present/show in men. In women it shows as abnormal cells on a pap slide.

Sorry, disjointed post. LMK if you have questions. We women are educated on this. There is a vaccine for it now called guardasil. You can probably go get the shot if you want

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
WTF she paid half a million for the appartment? Elaborate please. Because if there is such money involved you just might be supportive and fvck her with a condom on.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scratch that, I think she's full of sh1t

The test for Chlamydia is done via vaginal discharge or urinalysis.The REMEDY for Chlamydia is ANTIBIOTICS. Not partial uterine removal.

In America we have our "well woman exam" ONCE a year. During that exam the uterus lining is scraped. Those cells are examined under a microscope. Abnormal cells indicate hpv. HPV can be cured by having part of your cervix frozen off (essentially cryo removal) but this isn't a "huge" event. It's done in the doctor's office, no anesthesia needed.

If left unchecked/untreated HPV turns into uterine cancer.

So the question is, does your country offer a well woman exam more than once a year? Because she says she was checked November and just now, and if she had to get her uterus frozen to remove the wall, she doesn't have chlamydia. Doubt she got her uterus scraped twice in under a year, that's expensive.

If she has anything, she has Chlamydia. The treatment is antibiotics. You don't have it, she got it somewhere else.

If she insists she has chlamydia and had to get part of her cervix removed, tell her to go to rehab, she's high on something.

This chick is a MESS

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys must have missed the times he's commented that she has 400 pounds to purchase a home with.

She moved in temporary so that she could house hunt with the money. Last I heard, she had made an offer on a place, I guess it got accepted.

I want to hear about half a million thing. Do not make her mad if she has money or paid for something you have.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok sassy I agree I said straight up chlamydia doesn’t warrant your cervix being partially removed, I know full well it’s antibiotics that cure it. I now have to retest and get my bloods done too. Although last Thursday I was fine.

She inherited £400k. I have my own place I don’t need her money of which after this purchase she will have none and earn a fraction what I earn.

NEWS: I feel sick. I came home just now. On Sunday she had opened a box of nitrous oxide canisters I have (don’t ask), a pack of 24, I woke up to an open box with 9 left in there. I said Sara where have they gone, she flies into a rage:

“your always paranoid, I’m leaving, I’ll stay in an air bnb for two months because you make it toxic here. You always accuse me of stealing things”

I know she took them, it was only
Me her and my friend who stayed in my
Room there. I ignore her and she slams her door saying she’s going out. Anyway the situation calms down (I still know she took them) we chill and fvck last night.

I come home now and look in her wardrobe and find about 7 of the missing 14 canisters as singles in her boots in the cupboard and one in each box at the bottom of her cupboard.

Why the fvck is she doing this? I brought my friend Katie over and she stayed in my room and I think roommate didn’t like that so in a blind anger stole my stuff. But to outright deny it when it could only be her, then scream and shout when I accuse her, is psycho.

All my friends I’ve told in the last 30 min say don’t confront her, just get her out ASAP, then after tell her why and cut all ties. She’s a lying thief, she’s stolen things out of spite before and lied. Pure lies. I don’t want to even see her, but I can’t tell her I’ve gone through her stuff and what I found. I took pics and video evidence to send her before I block and delete when she moves out.