Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new girlfriend is making out with her female friend, and I am getting jealous.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I am looking for a girl to settle down with,
Wrong mindset. This might be what you want, but it can not be your purpose. Your dating purpose should be to have fun... date chicks... and figure out which ones you can settle down with... Nothing happens unless the chick wants this too happen, and there really is nothing you can do to make this happen. The only thing you can 'do' is present yourself in such a way that she does not tingle.

She is 20,
You can not expect a chick that is this young is looking to 'settle down' unless there is something wrong with her.

I am feeling sick, and not planning to go anywhere, so I reply "do what you got to do. Send me a video afterwards". (might be stupid of my part).
Yea... you pretty much turned her off, you should have done is just ignored the comment and pretend that it did not happen. If you jump on it and try to make a three way happen... you will come off as a guy that is trying to be 'cool with it', or a pig. You can not win when you even talk about it. What you have to do is really not care... be completely non-judgmental you do this by ignoring it, just like she comes out with any non sequitur.

Need a second opinion. Am I being a ***** and overthinking things? My fear is.....
You are definitely over thinking this. And you are doing this because you are spending too much time thinking about this one chick.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I would go for the threesome

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I do appreciate the comments, but somehow, collectively, you missed the part, where threesome is not an option that night.

I am lying in bed super sick, and she send me the message, about how these girls are flirting with her. I reply and fall asleep instantly. If I was feeling good, I would be in the party in the first place.

ON THE NEXT DAY, she tells me, that she made out with a girl. At first I thought It was one of her close friends - then it would not be a big deal, but it was some random chick she only got to know at the party. And she was the one who initiated it. But that aside, what threesome guys? :D When? The next morning at 12 am? With who? These two girls, that really don't know each other, whom drunkenness has already worn off and are in big hang over? :D I was not at the party, remember? I guess, if I set things up correctly, threesome might be an option in the future, tho.

Chasing tail takes time, and I am nowhere near in my lifes' financial or career goals. I read one post, where a guy was questioning the practicality spinning plates, because it eats so much time. The dates, texting, finding plates and making them solid. The majority of responses was, that it takes so much time, because his game is weak (that might be true). The problem is, that as you can tell, my game is not strong either, so it takes my valuable time. I am nowhere near the point, where girls are lining up dying to be with me.

In the same time almost all of the dates I had these past 6 moths, where I disliked the personalities of the girls I am on a date with. I tried to do the thing, where I tried to remind my self, that all I want is her puss1y, and I will steer conversation the way, her dumb and un-witty responses would annoy me the least. What ended up happening, was, that I cannot get my d1ck up during sex. It has happened multiple times with me with different girls. I feel like, I cant have sex with a girl, I don't like as a person, no matter how hot she is. Starting to think, my testosterone levels might be low or some sh1t. May be that is why I am making this fuss, because I genuinely like this girl as a person. I speak to her the same as my guy friends, and she does not shy away from the dark humor of mine as well. Do not find girls too often like that.

I mean, I guess I am a women hater on some level, but I do not want to turn out as these MGTOW twa1s as well, so I need some sort relationship in my life.

My goal for her is to start living with her, so I get sex on regular basis from her, and I can still focus on my career (40h a week) + I still am a full time student at uni, that takes time, and also I want to spend more time of a money making project I have in mind. That is what I meant with settle down. Poor choice of words, I know. English is my 2nd language. Currently I have lined all these things so good, only thing left is the regular sex part.

Things I am taking away from your comments, that I feel, I MUST implement:
  • Don't take this stuff so seriously. She DID tell me her self, and she did not made out with a dude;
  • Set up ground rules, and leave the vague sh1t to her;
  • Be prepared that, if she gets drunk, she will get horny, and I must be accessible, so she does not stray. Good thing she does not get drunk too often.
  • Don't deny her sexuality. Tell her, she can make out with chicks, if we both benefit from that.

What I will do next time we meet. We are experimenting with BDS1M stuff, so when she will be tied up, and we are role-playing the torture part, I will make her to tell me she made out with a girl in the party, the same way, she told me on the phone, and then I will quickly slap her across the face 3 times decently hard. 100% sure, she wont expect that. Than I will make her say "I will never do that anymore", "I will only make out with girls asking you first and if you let me". When she will say that, I will kiss and comfort her swelling cheeks, and begin the "pleasure part".