Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My F buddy just lays there.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a "Moment of weakness" and I slept with my backup.

I was really into a girl last week and she was very into me. This week, she don't even know me. Kinda hurts but who cares.

So I sleep with my backup I've had in my back pocket for months.. and she just lays there again. I prolly would be more satisfied jerking off to some young blonde at home.

Doesn't help I still got feelings for the chick from last week.

Soooo....... do I F her on the regular even if the sex is meh?

Punish for meh sex or reward for attention and puzzy?

I wish I had feelings for her, she actually just a good friend... not sure what to do now.

But the sex is meh... but I been on a dry streak lately with her in my back pocket and I finally gave in.

Reward for puzzy and regroup till next spring?

The rejection from the girl last week tonight fed with my head.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Under no circumstances do I continue to fvck a girl if the sex is not good, that's like eating food that you don't like when you can get better food.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under no circumstances do I continue to fvck a girl if the sex is not good, that's like eating food that you don't like when you can get better food.
I jerked off all this year. Finally gave in.

Just tried to F her again... she making me wait till she wakes up.

Other girls I would turn them over while they are still snoring and I would have my way.

Sigh I miss those days

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one like that. To make things interesting for myself, I usually get drunk before having sex with her lol. It's funny actually.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one like that. To make things interesting for myself, I usually get drunk before having sex with her lol. It's funny actually.
Yeah I couldn't fudg her sober in the morning.

I actually kept thinking about my rejection from the other girl that night.

The F buddy was like a Hawk-Vulture, saw me get rejected by girl I was with last week, came in for the lay up. She grind her teeth a little so at least she kinda liked the 2.5 minutes HA!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I couldn't fudg her sober in the morning.

I actually kept thinking about my rejection from the other girl that night.

The F buddy was like a Hawk-Vulture, saw me get rejected by girl I was with last week, came in for the lay up. She grind her teeth a little so at least she kinda liked the 2.5 minutes HA!
She seems to be the perfect F buddy to have around, boring sex or not. You're still getting laid.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you tell her what to do in bed? Some Women lay there and give off the "tell me what to do daddy" vibe. If this is the case, You need to direct her and tell her what you want.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you tell her what to do in bed? Some Women lay there and give off the "tell me what to do daddy" vibe. If this is the case, You need to direct her and tell her what you want.
I guess I don't have the desire to go all "50 shades" on this girl like I do with others.

I guess I could tell her to that damn retainer out her mouth so she can suck my D ...

I'm not even sure if my F buddy is attracted to me lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a "Moment of weakness" and I slept with my backup.

I was really into a girl last week and she was very into me. This week, she don't even know me. Kinda hurts but who cares.

So I sleep with my backup I've had in my back pocket for months.. and she just lays there again. I prolly would be more satisfied jerking off to some young blonde at home.

Doesn't help I still got feelings for the chick from last week.

Soooo....... do I F her on the regular even if the sex is meh?

Punish for meh sex or reward for attention and puzzy?

I wish I had feelings for her, she actually just a good friend... not sure what to do now.

But the sex is meh... but I been on a dry streak lately with her in my back pocket and I finally gave in.

Reward for puzzy and regroup till next spring?

The rejection from the girl last week tonight fed with my head.
She lays there because you don't excite her. She lays there because you are boring in bed

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had similar situations occur in the past. Usually the hotter the girl, the lazier they are in bed (in my experience at least). Two different girls lead to two different scenarios for me;
1st girl was kinda vanilla in the sack, so I really took charge &I would tell her the things I wanted her to do..gave a little bit of positive reinforcement verbally & because she was into me I guess the idea of pleasing me more made her pick up the slack..by her giving more effort, she ended up getting more of my time & I wanted to reciprocate the effort by ****ing the sh*t out of her.
2nd girl was the sexual equivalent of watching paint dry. She had feelings for another guy she was sleeping with/wanting something more serious with & gave zero effort despite my advances in trying other things. The last time I ****ed her I had a moment of clarity moment; she was laying there like a corpse, had the straight face of a Russian mobster & all my attraction for her went down the toilet..I had the movie "the wolf of wall street" playing in the background & in that moment I pulled out, put my underwear back on & kicked back on my recliner. Confused , she asked why I stopped ****ing her & I said In these exact words " this movie is more entertaining than you are in bed, you can go if you want" ..never heard from her again, but I never had to deal with her lifeless sex again. So I feel like I won regardless.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had similar situations occur in the past. Usually the hotter the girl, the lazier they are in bed (in my experience at least). Two different girls lead to two different scenarios for me;
1st girl was kinda vanilla in the sack, so I really took charge &I would tell her the things I wanted her to do..gave a little bit of positive reinforcement verbally & because she was into me I guess the idea of pleasing me more made her pick up the slack..by her giving more effort, she ended up getting more of my time & I wanted to reciprocate the effort by ****ing the sh*t out of her.
2nd girl was the sexual equivalent of watching paint dry. She had feelings for another guy she was sleeping with/wanting something more serious with & gave zero effort despite my advances in trying other things. The last time I ****ed her I had a moment of clarity moment; she was laying there like a corpse, had the straight face of a Russian mobster & all my attraction for her went down the toilet..I had the movie "the wolf of wall street" playing in the background & in that moment I pulled out, put my underwear back on & kicked back on my recliner. Confused , she asked why I stopped ****ing her & I said In these exact words " this movie is more entertaining than you are in bed, you can go if you want" ..never heard from her again, but I never had to deal with her lifeless sex again. So I feel like I won regardless.
That is a good movie.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lays there because you don't excite her. She lays there because you are boring in bed
Nah, some chicks are just boring asf in bed. I have had sex with crazy wild bishes. Some of these women think a bj is wild sex. Low sex drive or lack of imagination.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this a rare one where I don't necessarily agree with Marmel. I had one starfish. Unsurprisingly turned out she was an issues chick. I m not saying I m god of bedroom but I ve had a lot of cute chicks who didn't like me at all hang around for sex.

And this is where I part company with the young guys. I certainly spin plates but only of a std where they r g/f candidates. Just an age thing when I was young I was happy to just get it wet. But over time you learn that is damaging to both players.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, some chicks are just boring asf in bed. I have had sex with crazy wild bishes. Some of these women think a bj is wild sex. Low sex drive or lack of imagination.
Then make it exciting...its the bedroom. You are in control not them.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then make it exciting...its the bedroom. You are in control not them.
I think I'm just going to use my other back pocket pick next week and pick up another fock buddy. She looked good enough that night, she's told me about all the work she likes to do in bed before. This one is a layup, don't even need to clean my apartment.

So instead of making one more interesting or putting up with 1 lame F buddy ... I'm going to have 2 F buddies I am ever so slightly attracted too, 1 horrible in bed and the other should be good.

Maybe even a threesome ... I gotta get my stamina back up ... 2.5 min isn't going to cut it.

She started acting more white (she been observing the girls I like) and had on some really white girl makeup, shyt drives asians like me wild.

So yeah I just decided to pick up f buddy instead. This pride and looking for a LTR has got me jerking too much this year, time for change.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you find a replacement, you kiss this one bye bye. Until then, use her body for your sexual desires; as long as she agrees. I had one of these once. Shame. Beautiful body, pvssy and HUGE t!ts. I later found out that she and her sister have never ever climaxed due to some meds they have to take. What a waste of a some good pvssy.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if how a women is in the sack can say alot about her Interest Level, like the 2nd girl in the story there seems like Low interest,

Nothing worst than duty ****, id rather fap than duty **** with no enthusiast for it.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if how a women is in the sack can say alot about her Interest Level, like the 2nd girl in the story there seems like Low interest,

Nothing worst than duty ****, id rather fap than duty **** with no enthusiast for it.
If I was to guess, it's probably a direct correlation. If a girl really is into a guy, they must feel some obligation to put on a memorable performance in bed..if the guy has an abundance mindset & will walk if she isn't up to his sexual standards, she will lose the guy she wants. The lower the interest, the less she cares if he's satisfied & on some level probably justifies "you should just be thankful I'm giving up the pu$$y". I definitely felt that way with the girl who was a lifeless lay. Her mind had to be preoccupied on the guy she wanted more than me & it showed up in the way she fu***d lol