Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is telling a woman you miss her/thinking about her weak?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since me and Sara banged sober last week things kind of rapidly progressed, she’s opened up massively and become hyper sexual and communicating this. She says she misses me (I’ve been in Miami for 4 days) and keeps saying she wants my d1ck, wishes she could suck it, wants me to come inside her etc. This is kinda crazy because in the 18 months prior it’s been nothing like this, the Good D has turned her/liberated her and unleashed her sexuality.

I can’t stop thinking about her and I miss her. Is it ok for me to tell her this by shooting a text? I don’t want to be weak, but she’s already said she loves me and this has been building up for months since she moved in.

We keep arguing and bickering since I’ve been her then quickly making up over FaceTime or call. I think we are both just frustrated. She flies back home to Australia tomorrow and back in the New Year so basically 3 weeks apart which we haven’t done since we met last year.

Side note: got 3 numbers out here already, I’m going to the W tomorrow night, have a Latina from Bumble letting me stay with her tomorrow too.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I’ve left all the non physical initiating to her mostly but until recently she’s been so closed and hiding her feelings that I’ve had to prompt her, I think she gets it now and is nrunning with it

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh lordy....
It can go from over to orgasm in 40 minutes.

Someone just pm’d me this

If youve been a dyck for a long time. A "i miss you" to rope her back in is not weak. Its strategic.
I tend to agree with this?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think Sara is going to complicate your life more than she will bring to it.

Good luck and keep us posted

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think Sara is going to complicate your life more than she will bring to it.

Good luck and keep us posted
Her bid of £450k has gone through she will be out of my spare room in a couple months then we can decide from there. She brings me a lot of happiness, contentment and sexual satisfaction. Don’t they mean anything anymore?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her bid of £450k has gone through she will be out of my spare room in a couple months then we can decide from there. She brings me a lot of happiness, contentment and sexual satisfaction. Don’t they mean anything anymore?
Yes, that means a lot, as long as you feel that way most of the time

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that means a lot, as long as you feel that way most of the time
I think because we both hid things including our feelings for each other, it caused a lot of frustration and resentment as we both live in the same house. Now it’s kind of released all of that and we both admitted to feeling happy and excited about the whole thing. I literally can’t wait to go home and see her, and I’ve never felt like that about any woman. We laugh so much together, we advise and strengthen each other, we are good friends. Maybe it’s the built up tension and waiting that has made this feel so good. I can’t remember sex feeling so good, and I posted about how “mechanical, alien and pedestrian” was with her the first couple of times. She just needed to open up and trust me. We need to work on trusting each other more.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but you probably have fought more with this woman in a week than I have fought with every women in my lifetime put together.

And I'm serious. There is no way in the world I would contemplate being with a woman that all I did was fight with over everything all the time.
Whats the point? That type of drama makes you happy? WTF is this bro....

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it is weak and if she says she misses you what you say is a Han Solo. I know. That's what Han Solo said to Princess Leia just before he was lowered into the freezing chamber in the Empire Strikes Back. You don't say you miss her if she says she misses you. You say I know and that's all.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but you probably have fought more with this woman in a week than I have fought with every women in my lifetime put together.

And I'm serious. There is no way in the world I would contemplate being with a woman that all I did was fight with over everything all the time.
Whats the point? That type of drama makes you happy? WTF is this bro....
You’re right, I’m having a great time off work, haven’t had 3 solid weeks off for years. I’ll sort when I’m back.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If it's coming from a low ranking/status man then yes.

If it's coming from one of the top tier guys then no.
All male actions are like that. It's never the action itself, but the person doing said action. Also it's about how attractive the woman perceives him to be. If it's high, your ability to design levels for Crash Bandicoot is sexy to her.

Everything seems to work well when the woman finds you attractive!

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in a relationship of fvcking around for a few months, no harm. A week or so later, no good. You can come across a bit thirsty and needy so soon. Slow your roll playa.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
She says she misses me (I’ve been in Miami for 4 days) and keeps saying she wants my d1ck, wishes she could suck it, wants me to come inside her etc. This is kinda crazy because in the 18 months prior it’s been nothing like this, the Good D has turned her/liberated her and unleashed her sexuality.
LOL. Nothing wrong with your ego bro.

I can’t stop thinking about her and I miss her. Is it ok for me to tell her this by shooting a text?
It's NOT OK. She will use it against you when things get rough.

I don’t want to be weak, but she’s already said she loves me and this has been building up for months since she moved in.
She moved in? I would suggest she quickly moves out.

We keep arguing and bickering since I’ve been her then quickly making up over FaceTime or call. I think we are both just frustrated. She flies back home to Australia tomorrow and back in the New Year so basically 3 weeks apart which we haven’t done since we met last year.

Side note: got 3 numbers out here already, I’m going to the W tomorrow night, have a Latina from Bumble letting me stay with her tomorrow too.
You:

1) LOVE her and MISS her, and
2) have THREE numbers and are going to sleep with a Latina girl tomorrow.

Are you trying to convince yourself you don't love her? Or are you trying to convince yourself you are too Rock and Roll to be tied down?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not inherently weak to say these things. As long as you aren’t suffocating her with attention or coming from a place of neediness/approval-seeking.
And, of course, there should be some congruence between what you say and the stage you are at. Obviously you think twice about getting emotionally-open with someone you’ve known for like, two days.

A lot of the “rules” for interacting with the opposite sex are like training wheels to get you out of the “AFC” mindset. Once you have left that mentality behind, you don’t need to get hung up on details like this.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Nothing wrong with your ego bro.

It's NOT OK. She will use it against you when things get rough.

She moved in? I would suggest she quickly moves out.

You:

1) LOVE her and MISS her, and
2) have THREE numbers and are going to sleep with a Latina girl tomorrow.

Are you trying to convince yourself you don't love her? Or are you trying to convince yourself you are too Rock and Roll to be tied down?
I’m confused, my feelings and mood change quickly, especially with woman. She moved in as a friend that needed a room for a few months.

Anyway, I didn’t send her that message. She was being short with me and randomly 2 days ago came out with, and I’m gonna paraphrase here as I cbf editing my messages with this phone:

Her: have you slept with anyone since you got checked and slept with me? And be honest
Me: what do you mean, have you got something? I’m clean
Her: I think so, and I haven’t slept with anyone but you for the past 3 months
Me: but you said when we first got into this before I left you hadn’t had sex in a week?
Her: that’s a lie I didn’t say that
Me: yeah before we banged you said you were horny as it had been a week
Her: with a fvcking dildo!
Me: Sara we were in bed talking about sex not masturbating
Her: I was just saying that, it’s only been you, so did you sleep with anyone
Me: Sara go and get tested and we will take it from there, you should have got tested when I did like I said
Her: I got tested 2 weeks before you did, quick to blame me huh
Me: you didn’t tell me that you ever got tested, vital bit of info you should have mentioned to me at the time
Her: I did tell you

She didn’t tell me. She also said it had been a week just before I flew out. Too much misinfo with this girl. I told her I feel fine and that men get symptoms way faster than girls so if she got somethimg it weren't from me.

This came after I snapchat parties in the W with loads of people, not sure if she saw and got mad but she hasn’t viewed any of my snaps out here that I’ve seen.

Me: let’s talk tomorrow (xmas day for me)
Her: I’m going to be really busy these next few days so can’t call, have a good xmas
Me: aight

No contact said since that 2 days ago.

She’s gonna get needy closer to when she flys back next week, I feel to just ignore her until she’s back. She lies too much.

This was either a play to find out if I’d banged any girls since I got tested 2 months ago, or she legit has an sti and wants to deflect blame on to me and pretend she hasn’t banged anyone, including when she went missing a few times in Morocco overnight with no WiFi and got defensive when I questioned it.

Last edited: