Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friday Night Alone - Going to Drink and hit a Club

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had yesterday and today all alone due to a trip I have taken. While at first it was nice I have to admit that being by myself for the rest of my life would definitely make me feel lonely and depressed. Maybe thats the insight I need to settle down.

But anyway I'm going to drink and head to a club by myself. Its going to be tough to be by myself but I'm horny and I'm going to make some approaches. There is a club in the hotel I am in so maybe if I'm lucky I can pull something back.

Either way I'll post back about my experience. CHEERS! (CHUGS BEER)

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun..... learning to be truly happy alone will do wonders for you... look into it another day but tonight have fun!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Mister C. I'm back, I didn't pull but had a night of some ups and downs for sure lol

I'm tired so just going to type some random things I remember.

First approached this chubby girl with big boobs by the bar, she was receptive at first but then all of a sudden she went cold when I asked her for number. She was texting on her phone and I said "you texting me?" She said no I'm texting my boss at my job. I was like well you should be :) She kind of went aloof after that lol. It was my first approach so whatever.. I then saw her with some black guy so obviously I wasn't her type.

I then spotted this girl in red on the dance floor dancing with her friend. I told myself I was going to go right up to her but had to pee... When I came back she was already dancing with some other guy. I hung by the bar and after a while I saw her leaving the dance floor by herself and headed for the bar. I went up to her but she totally shot me down and then was trying to tell me the bartender was her boyfriend lol

So anyway after this happend my self esteem took a little hit. I think I tried a few other girls with random hellos but nothing came of it. I then saw that same girl in red again and I stuck my drink out to cheers her. She ends up giving me a really tight hug and we are rubbing each other. I was going to go for a kiss close but then she said she'd be right back and she started walking away. I lost sight of her but I ended up going towards the dance floor and I went to talk to her friend who said she had to find her friend who disappeared (the girl in red I just wrote about). I told her I saw her and she went that way or whatever... Later on I saw this girl again and I waived to her.. She said she couldn't find her friend and I said she might have left... We then start talking etc... and I go for her phone number. She tells me no at first and gives me all these rebuttals like I don't even know you blah blah.. I said of course you don't thats the whole point of talking etc... She then was like why me and not all these younger girls at the bar (both these girls were over 40 it turns out). I said age was just a number and some other bs... Anyway she ends up giving me her number. I told her I had to pee but would she wait there, she said sure. When I got back from the bathroom she was gone and I saw her on the dance floor with the guy she was with at first... I was kind of mad and ready to write her off.. I had sent her a text sying you disappered lol before I saw this... I end up finding this other girl who was pretty wasted, it was going well but her friend c-blocked me and told me she was married. I guess it was legit cause she had a stone on her finger I didn't even notice. Later on I saw that same friend of hers and I said is she really married and she's like no she isnt, then I started talking to her and she jumped in again saying yes she is.... Whatever same c-blocking bs you gotta deal with

Anyway i end up leaving the club and I run into the girl who ditched me, she actually texted me saying she was on the dance floor but I didn't see it. We talk for a few, then trade some messages later. I then see the girl in red playing some slot machines... she ends up hugging me right again... I try to go for a kiss close but she keeps turning her cheek, I tried like 5 times lol... I got some solid hugs and groping in... She also gave me an awseome hand massage... such strong pressure it felt good.. I tried to get her to leave with me and she wouldnt though

thats it. Good night all

U

user43770

While at first it was nice I have to admit that being by myself for the rest of my life would definitely make me feel lonely and depressed. Maybe thats the insight I need to settle down
There are plenty of married guys out there that feel lonely and depressed. Don't think that having somebody around will make you feel fulfilled.

U

user43770

Props on having the balls to club it up alone. I haven't done that in a while.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Revisiting this thread as I'm in a different city this weekend. Just to recap that one girl that I # closed above was a complete idiot.. She asked me to send her a pic and then said it didn't look like me and started acting snotty.. I ended up telling her off and making her feel like crap. I even mentioned I hooked up with her friend that same night lol

Anyway that's besides the point. I have some personal time tonight and I'm deciding whether to hit another club, go to a strip club, or meet up with this hot girl who potentially does coke lol Long story there but I'll post back with a recap of how the night turned out.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ended up going to a strip club, saw this hot thin blonde girl, chatted her up, went to VIP room. She stripped completely naked and I was touching her all over and sucking on her little supple titties.. mm she kept touching my junk over my pants. I asked her if she could grab it.. she said yeah but it's not going in.. I said I know just with your hand.. I then pulled my pants forward and let her hand there.

She jerked me off like it was her mission on Earth. If I didnt drop $400 I'd say it was a great night lol