Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m sick of them after a few bangs

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in NB the biggest problem in school is speed(idk whats its make from something similar to Meth maybe) its very cheap so its even more easy to get

Compensate for something, its often the difference between and addict and a recreational user.
Its a proven fact that people with mental health issue tend to turn to those.
Even people with ADD they have a much higher risk to have substance abuse problem.
ADD or ADHD are on the rise... Probably due to
1. Diagnosis recognition (acceptance)
2. Technological/Society factory

In the 1970s, the average concentration span was around 10minutes (a person could focus 10minutes on 1 thing)

In 2016, the average concentration span was 45 seconds.

So you need something new every 45 seconds.

Look at Tinder/Facebook/Switching Tab on browsers.

I have Adhd.... Never did drugs but i do have drinking addicition. ADHD love dopemine (dopemine seeking missiles)... Me it shows well by my drinking... I align 20 glass of water in 10minutes, 7 cafe in 1 hour, drink beer and wine like it's water and always ask more (alcohol destroy our control mechanism)... In short: i need to do something with my hands all the time if i am not engaged... So drinking!

I buy a 12 pack of beer with the intention of having it has a stash for the week... Its gone in 1 day.. I'll drink it all in 1 night.

Also kids don't know the Word : "No"

So they get hook without help.

Me, my LTR helped me alot on this. I was lucky to not be "in a drug" environment and never was attracted. Also, it's the reason that although i believe you should try everything 1 time (try before judging).. I avoid cocaine or hard drug like plague because i know it will **** my brain due to my condition (dont know what will be the impact... Some perfect people try it once and go in massive dépression to homelesness).

Anyway, some people do drug to feel cool and have friends (common interest and ego filler). Even RichardTheFrog said he was social and cool when he was dealing drugs until it took the best of him

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ADD or ADHD are on the rise... Probably due to
1. Diagnosis recognition (acceptance)
2. Technological/Society factory

In the 1970s, the average concentration span was around 10minutes (a person could focus 10minutes on 1 thing)

In 2016, the average concentration span was 45 seconds.

So you need something new every 45 seconds.

Look at Tinder/Facebook/Switching Tab on browsers.

I have Adhd.... Never did drugs but i do have drinking addicition. ADHD love dopemine (dopemine seeking missiles)... Me it shows well by my drinking... I align 20 glass of water in 10minutes, 7 cafe in 1 hour, drink beer and wine like it's water and always ask more (alcohol destroy our control mechanism)... In short: i need to do something with my hands all the time if i am not engaged... So drinking!

I buy a 12 pack of beer with the intention of having it has a stash for the week... Its gone in 1 day.. I'll drink it all in 1 night
I got the diagnosis from psychiatrist but i never found it to be a big problem for me.

I dont do drug or alchol but my addiction is gaming. Thats how i get my dopamine

Book suggestion if you ever have the time i find audiobook version easier

Delivered from distraction by Edward M. Hallowell

imo #2 is prob the biggest factor at explaining it.
I also believe that the fact that women are having children later in life is a big part of it also.

i have 3 inlaw in the feild of psychology.
My brother GF is psychologist and my ex sis and her husband are psychiatrist so im hearing it often.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You need to stop doing drugs bro. Its fvcking with your brain and the chemicals within it. I think you might need to check into rehab. Sorry for being harsh but its the truth.
Totally concur with this.

Seriously murk you gotta lay off that shiet.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never gotten the allure of hard drugs...I never have felt the need to get high. In general if I'm not happy with the way things are then I actively work at fixing them, I dont need to escape or run away from reality.

I can get it's a hard thing to kick once you've been doing it a while but i guess that's why I'm glad I never started.
Cocaine is surprisingly common. Lots of frat boys, business owners and lawyers do it. I had no idea it was like that before college.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adhd is not a real condition. Psychiatry is one of the biggest pseudo sciences in the mainstream. Adhd is a made up condition to sell people more pills and make money for big pharma. You are trading one drug for another and because doctors tell you they work and you believe it. These news drugs cause changes in your body at the same time heightening the placebo effect. Even is people's attentions spans are shorter it doesn't mean it's caused by a medical condition, it's because there are more distractions and that is obvious. You're trading your personal power away and giving it to a bottle of pills. If you want to lengthen your attention span delete social media for a week, start small it's your life. You literally can increase your attention span without pills by your damn self so do it!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also turned off by women's clingy and neediness, I need space, the feeling of racing against time is my motivation. I don't want to be laying around all day caked up not getting anything productive done. Knowledge is my food, deep in thought I must be it's an urge. The petty convos and pleasentries do nothing for me. After sex women are a big distraction

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a conflict within your posts Murk. You seem to enjoy the hedonism of the party lifestyle (the drugs, the drink, the casual sex) but you also seem to want something more significant ("happiness", stability, a relationship).

When we first heard about Sara you were saying she was really cool and you sounded so much like you wanted an LTR that people (myself included) had to say "Dude you're not in a relationship yet". Then you had that falling out or whatever and you started f*cking a bunch of women around her (I guess to send her the message you didn't like her or something?)

Then last I heard you had that cutie from work and the bunch of other chicks into you and everything was great...now it sounds like you've switched back to "I need stability" mode and it's depressing you because you don't have it.

TLDR: The party lifestyle and stability are mutually exclusive. If you want a more stable (and maybe even happy) life, you need to rein in the drink, drugs and casual sex. It sounds like you've burned out on it because now you're just getting the thrill of the sex and then the hollowness after.

On the other hand if you want to go on crazy benders and hook up with loads of chicks, you're going to have to accept that it's not going to work with a relationship or your own emotional stability.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already quit cocaine, and plan to cut down majorly on the drinking. I have a party on Saturday where I'll prob take some MDMA but apart from that I'm going drug free. I do realise my posts are contradictory, it's because that's how my mind is working, frequent changes of mood and opinion, I need a time out.

I'm so done with benders, drugs and chicks. 2019 is all about loving myself and good healthy habits. I think I've experienced the other side of life and I don't want it any more.

I need to recalibrate my mind, I've had a very solid year at work, done some great things and really set my self up career wise. I have £10,000 hitting my account for Novembers pay, I'll be in Miami, I will live my best life then come home and be the man I should be. I take great pride in maintaining work while my life has crumbled around me the past 2 years.

Thanks for all the support and advice.

Adhd is not a real condition. Psychiatry is one of the biggest pseudo sciences in the mainstream. Adhd is a made up condition to sell people more pills and make money for big pharma. You are trading one drug for another and because doctors tell you they work and you believe it. These news drugs cause changes in your body at the same time heightening the placebo effect. Even is people's attentions spans are shorter it doesn't mean it's caused by a medical condition, it's because there are more distractions and that is obvious. You're trading your personal power away and giving it to a bottle of pills. If you want to lengthen your attention span delete social media for a week, start small it's your life. You literally can increase your attention span without pills by your damn self so do it!
I don't take pills, I refuse to take any medication (except painkillers), I've seen the bad side of medication from my parents growing up. I'm not taking any easy route in life mate.

I had myself a nice little run with coke and booze. Eventually came to have a lot of the same feelings. Turned out a lot of those feelings came not from the drugs and alcohol, but from moments of clarity. You lift your head up out of the fog now and again to wonder how the hell you ended up with these people, this drama, this lifestyle. The BS. For what? A good time?

It’s a depressing realization.

But it’s a good one. Lead me to change everything. And I mean everything. Sobered up. New friends. Transferred to a new job within the company. Moved to a new, nicer town. All of it had to go.

No therapy. No antidepressants. Just enough disgust to fuel myself into a completely new direction.

Maybe it’s time to make some changes too?.
All of this, I'm gonna be 30 next year, my mother wouldn't have wanted this nonsense for me.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree you can work on it with cognitive therapy and some skills / methods.

The Adhd pill changed my life.

I went from blank brain on anything "logical with structure" (science/math) to I CAN DO IT.

Also, i do less spelling mistakes etc.

I am doing a Professional Order test right now, when i mentionned i forgot to take my ADHD pill.. People said : "oh we noticed"... Half the wrong was using the same pill for ADHD as me (and few were diagnosed for ADHD).

Alot of students use these adhd pills to increase their school score.

My Girlfriend and surrounding (friend and Family) all say i am a different person when on the pill. Without, i look every where, i listen to 2 people at the time, i notice people from the other side of the street in my window 2nd floor office. Etc.

Well it changed my life to say :p but you right there are " natural " way. And alot of stuff is done to promote "pills" consomption

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree you can work on it with cognitive therapy and some skills / methods.

I went from blank brain on anything "logical with structure" (science/math) to I CAN DO IT.

I am doing a Professional Order test right now, when i mentionned i forgot to take my ADHD pill.. People said : "oh we noticed"... Half the wrong was using the same pill for ADHD as me (and few were diagnosed for ADHD).

My Girlfriend and surrounding (friend and Family) all say i am a different person when on the pill. Without, i look every where, i listen to 2 people at the time, i notice people from the other side of the street in my window 2nd floor office. Etc.

Well it changed my life to say :p but you right there are " natural " way. And alot of stuff is done to promote "pills" consomption
I got a friend ik was very smart but had such a hard time in college
A few year back he got on the medication and like you it changed his life.
Same with my aunts

Also it can be now proven in a scientific way with brain scans

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Murkserious im not going to get on a soapbox and preach that you need to stop the drugs, lord knows I partied in my day.

What you do need to do is recognize that the drugs affect your mood, decision making abilities and your ability to communicate your stuff.
If you are going to continue to party I suggest you take back cognitive control (that's the control that keeps us from driving while blitzed) Start reminding yourself that you need to maintain frame, even while partying and start reminding yourself after partying that you 'down' mood has more to do with coming off the drugs than reality. keep mantra-ing "this too shall pass"

If ur going to party you need to practice maintaining frame during and after

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Placebo there was a study in the lancet that showed sugar pills change physiology as does real pills

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I like the idea of you going to Miami, take a good rest and recharge.

Good time to contemplate on the path you're gonna take and decide on some actionable plan towards that end.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you feel better bro. The gym always makes me feel better.

I love to drink alcohol but but my hectic work schedule and the gym, I don’t really have time or energy to drink in excess. There may be something to that, who knows. Take up some physically demanding activity. It might make you less inclined to use.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you feel better bro. The gym always makes me feel better.

I love to drink alcohol but but my hectic work schedule and the gym, I don’t really have time or energy to drink in excess. There may be something to that, who knows. Take up some physically demanding activity. It might make you less inclined to use.
My work will pay for gym membership a PT so I should probably utilise that.

I do get naturally more depressed in winter, and I’m aware the drugs and alcohol have fvcked my mood. I haven’t been drunk or high in a week so that’s a start at least.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do get naturally more depressed in winter, and I’m aware the drugs and alcohol have fvcked my mood. I haven’t been drunk or high in a week so that’s a start at least.
Good on you bro I hope you feel better!

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score

At your age you don't get naturally depressed in the winter, it's the f0cking drugs and alcohol and seeking validation through sex. Get a break from all of it and you will return to normal. A vacation in Miami will start your recovery, don't rely solely on it. You actively have to stay away from all of the above for some time to get back to nornal. You will be fine if you have the will to recover.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I’m sick of them after two bangs.”

Familiarity <> Attraction

Familiarity also breeds contempt for some.

If your “game” is strong—and game being strong may not come necessarily through practice but rather by results that increase confidence—you will also need a girl with “strong” game to keep your interest.

If it comes easy, it’s not appreciated.

Whatever you “work hard” for is appreciated.

Nature made these rules. So be it.

OP, nothing wrong with your statement as it’s your truism. Own it, but more importantly understand it to understand what you need to keep you interested.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Depressed in winter = low Vitamin D levels due to lack of sunshine

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in London bro we get 2 months of sun a year if we’re lucky.

I’m so pasty, I’m naturally a golden brown complexion I definitely get affected my lack of sun, I’m a tropical creature by nature