Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m sick of them after a few bangs

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s the vulnerability and clingyness they show, makes them so much uglier to me.

I’m broken, I feel so depressed today, I’m in bed feeling like ****. I need a break from women for a few months.

I don’t think I’m allowed to, or ever will be happy.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been back on this forum for exactly 2 days after taking like a 4 year hiatus. And everything I see from you is pretty depressing/weird. You doin' ok bud?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, I’m fvcked, breakdown impending

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s the vulnerability and clingyness they show, makes them so much uglier to me.

I’m broken, I feel so depressed today, I’m in bed feeling like ****. I need a break from women for a few months.

You sure its not Sara again?
i do agree that clingyness is a big turn off and make a man lose respect for a women

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Showing vulnerability and at least some level of clingyness is feminine and submissive so that should be attractive in a woman. As opposed to her having an ego or being a sloot. So all I can think of is that you're not attracted to them. Perhaps there's also a chance that chickens come home to roost...when you spin plates so much I can't imagine after a while it just doesn't feel anything special. I'm not quite there yet but I do get tardy when the sex becomes too abundant. Luckily women can connect with me on more levels than just sex.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Umm what happened?
I feel like we're skipping over chapters 1-5 here....

Unless you've been partying hard for a bit, then your mood is more likely attributed to the downside of the high of drugs.

So spill, what happened with the women? What drugs did you party with in the past 7 days?

Reactions: Von

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This doesn’t make sense.. you’re depressed and broken because a woman is too clingy and wants to see you?

This is like saying “women want me so much it’s a turn off and making me depressed and broken” like wtf

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the same way after my last ltr .. took me 2 years to find a girl that I actually wanted to hang out with besides sex

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’m skipping some chapters here sassy. Mature DJ, no they are not ugly I posted a pic of one in another thread and I’m yet to see anyone post anything better on this forum, I have also posted many different pics over my time here of women and myself, a lot more than most other than Amante, saying I bang ugly chicks is obviously a coping mechanism so I’ll overlook it. 3/20 chicks I banged this year have been fat/ugly, that’s 15% I’m ok with that, they all came soon after my break up in January.

I took some coke on Friday, work Christmas party, everyone was doing it, at least 30% of the company, maybe that’s why I’m down, and drinking every day since Thursday. Alcohol is a depressant.

Anyway, this is gonna be a long read and involve Sara and game playing/immaturity/too much caring so if you don’t want to hear simply block/ignore/backspace out of here.

Last Monday my earphones went missing after a disagreement with Sara, I’d had them at home all weekend watching football and YouTube etc while I did house work etc, Monday comes I can’t find them anywhere. I know she’s taken them, instead of outright accusing her (like I did last time) I tell her in the morning before I leave “Sara, let me know if you find my headphones” in a stern tone, then bang the door shut and go to work. I commute into central London on the tube, music is my life I feel alien without earphones on a 2hour daily round trip. Every day the same ****, I come home no earphones. Friday morning, I get ready for work and there are some earphones on the table, I plug them in to check and they are mine. I’m just so happy I have music, yes I could have bought more but I’m in tunnel vision Monday to Friday blocking everything out including shopping.

Friday evening, me and Sara have our respective Christmas parties, she wants me to arrange 5 grams of coke for her, I wasn’t planning on doing any but for that amount I talked myself into a free gram from the dealer. He delivered to Sara’s work, I come to collect, I’m late for my party which is like 50 miles away in a hotel in the middle of nowhere. I tell Sara to come down and she texts me that my gram is not there, the dealer brought the wrong amount, I tell her f*ck that one of her friends loses out not me, I arranged this, I’m late for my party give me the fvcking wrap and I’m gone. (Now I’m fully aware we are arguing over drugs and how low this all sounds, I’ve actually decided not to do cocaine any more, something I’ve never said to myself before, so wish me luck with that).

I bounce, Sara says I shouted at her in front of her work colleagues, I didn’t really, they all went inside when I started having a go at her. I was still angry she spitefully hide my headphones and hasn’t admitted to other things she stole, all comes down to trust.

Anyway, I stay at the hotel, post some vids on snapchat, she views my story up until the 18 I brought over is in the scene, then she stops watching. I bounce Saturday to my receptionist house where I stay until Sunday afternoon, she cooks me 3 meals, we drink with her friends who like me, we bang at least 6 times. During this, she’s getting clingy, wanting to kiss me all the time with her cigarette breath, wants to hug me. She’s Slovakian, the food she cooked was subpar, it taste like ****, maybe it’s because I’m a regular in the kitchen and can me from Jamaican/Irish heritage but this **** wasn’t cutting it. This is the 2nd time we’d spent with eachother and I have to see this woman daily in my office building, I’m already regretting the decision to go over so soon after the first bang (Wednesday night). Sex is good, amazing to her, she says the best ever, she’s hooked, just like the 18 yo I’m smashing.

Sara stays out on Sunday (retaliation), she actually asked me Saturday if I’m coming home? I say no tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon and she’s replies “I’m going to see a friend and prob not coming back”. She comes back Monday (last night) 10pm after working late, I text her Monday morning and it didn’t go through until about 8:45am, she starts work 9, my neighbour saw her with a crate of beers, my dealer said she picked up a further two grams.

My best friend came Saturday and she was going off at him about me, he said she was angry and kept repeating herself. Why is she and my best friend talking about me in my own home while I’m away and I only find out 2 days later.

I feel trapped, the receptionist keeps messaging me and I just want her to **** off, the 18 year old is damanding so much attention. Sara has pushed away at least 3-4 women I was seeing. I am not free. I know this is a long b1tchy rant but I needed it out there

I need to get a hold of my emotions and be a man I’m acting like a ****ing child and I hate it

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stop doing drugs bro. Its fvcking with your brain and the chemicals within it. I think you might need to check into rehab. Sorry for being harsh but its the truth.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Stop living with Sara.

Try to be a better man every day, even if it is only a little better.

Sounds like spinning plates is not that hot right now. Find better quality women and make a real connection.

R

Ranger

I just seem to get bored with them after a while.
Even though I like building that good connection for better sex it still has an expiration date.

I don’t get critical of the woman at all. In my mind there’s nothing wrong with her. If it does continue on, then even better. The intimacy can only enhance it. I am also realistic. I’m a dominant “breeder”. It’s just how I’m built. It’s not something I think about.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’m skipping some chapters here sassy. Mature DJ, no they are not ugly I posted a pic of one in another thread and I’m yet to see anyone post anything better on this forum, I have also posted many different pics over my time here of women and myself, a lot more than most other than Amante, saying I bang ugly chicks is obviously a coping mechanism so I’ll overlook it. 3/20 chicks I banged this year have been fat/ugly, that’s 15% I’m ok with that, they all came soon after my break up in January.

I took some coke on Friday, work Christmas party, everyone was doing it, at least 30% of the company, maybe that’s why I’m down, and drinking every day since Thursday. Alcohol is a depressant.

Anyway, this is gonna be a long read and involve Sara and game playing/immaturity/too much caring so if you don’t want to hear simply block/ignore/backspace out of here.

Last Monday my earphones went missing after a disagreement with Sara, I’d had them at home all weekend watching football and YouTube etc while I did house work etc, Monday comes I can’t find them anywhere. I know she’s taken them, instead of outright accusing her (like I did last time) I tell her in the morning before I leave “Sara, let me know if you find my headphones” in a stern tone, then bang the door shut and go to work. I commute into central London on the tube, music is my life I feel alien without earphones on a 2hour daily round trip. Every day the same ****, I come home no earphones. Friday morning, I get ready for work and there are some earphones on the table, I plug them in to check and they are mine. I’m just so happy I have music, yes I could have bought more but I’m in tunnel vision Monday to Friday blocking everything out including shopping.

Friday evening, me and Sara have our respective Christmas parties, she wants me to arrange 5 grams of coke for her, I wasn’t planning on doing any but for that amount I talked myself into a free gram from the dealer. He delivered to Sara’s work, I come to collect, I’m late for my party which is like 50 miles away in a hotel in the middle of nowhere. I tell Sara to come down and she texts me that my gram is not there, the dealer brought the wrong amount, I tell her f*ck that one of her friends loses out not me, I arranged this, I’m late for my party give me the fvcking wrap and I’m gone. (Now I’m fully aware we are arguing over drugs and how low this all sounds, I’ve actually decided not to do cocaine any more, something I’ve never said to myself before, so wish me luck with that).

I bounce, Sara says I shouted at her in front of her work colleagues, I didn’t really, they all went inside when I started having a go at her. I was still angry she spitefully hide my headphones and hasn’t admitted to other things she stole, all comes down to trust.

Anyway, I stay at the hotel, post some vids on snapchat, she views my story up until the 18 I brought over is in the scene, then she stops watching. I bounce Saturday to my receptionist house where I stay until Sunday afternoon, she cooks me 3 meals, we drink with her friends who like me, we bang at least 6 times. During this, she’s getting clingy, wanting to kiss me all the time with her cigarette breath, wants to hug me. She’s Slovakian, the food she cooked was subpar, it taste like ****, maybe it’s because I’m a regular in the kitchen and can me from Jamaican/Irish heritage but this **** wasn’t cutting it. This is the 2nd time we’d spent with eachother and I have to see this woman daily in my office building, I’m already regretting the decision to go over so soon after the first bang (Wednesday night). Sex is good, amazing to her, she says the best ever, she’s hooked, just like the 18 yo I’m smashing.

Sara stays out on Sunday (retaliation), she actually asked me Saturday if I’m coming home? I say no tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon and she’s replies “I’m going to see a friend and prob not coming back”. She comes back Monday (last night) 10pm after working late, I text her Monday morning and it didn’t go through until about 8:45am, she starts work 9, my neighbour saw her with a crate of beers, my dealer said she picked up a further two grams.

My best friend came Saturday and she was going off at him about me, he said she was angry and kept repeating herself. Why is she and my best friend talking about me in my own home while I’m away and I only find out 2 days later.

I feel trapped, the receptionist keeps messaging me and I just want her to **** off, the 18 year old is damanding so much attention. Sara has pushed away at least 3-4 women I was seeing. I am not free. I know this is a long b1tchy rant but I needed it out there

I need to get a hold of my emotions and be a man I’m acting like a ****ing child and I hate it

Use Sara to push that receptionist away.

I think you need to make some change to your lifestyle, on the long run this will get to you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. 30% of people in your company does coke?

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/publ...years-for-drug-charge-pxG_umAXIEG0mTup26kcsQ/

See, this Black family is ruined because police planted the evidence of coke in his car and he's in jail for over 80 years.
I've never gotten the allure of hard drugs...I never have felt the need to get high. In general if I'm not happy with the way things are then I actively work at fixing them, I dont need to escape or run away from reality.

I can get it's a hard thing to kick once you've been doing it a while but i guess that's why I'm glad I never started.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never gotten the allure of hard drugs...I never have felt the need to get high. In general if I'm not happy with the way things are then I actively work at fixing them, I dont need to escape or run away from reality.

I can get it's a hard thing to kick once you've been doing it a while but i guess that's why I'm glad I never started.
Never tried any drug but from what ive seen coke can be very addictive and can make a man more confident, talkative and socia, sometime its to an extrem eit can be way too much and turn people off.

But ive also seen some people score alot more because of it

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hard drugs are on the rise it's crazy.

Cocaine especially.

Now even teenagers are at it.

Cocaine used to be the "drug of the rich". Now it's quite affordable and remain in the margins of profits.

Cocaine is used to "stimulate" like Coffee.

We are in a "work culture" and in a environement that ask always more and more for less (in pay and rewards) and in less time, for cheaper etc etc.

It's all work environement (doctors,lawyer,IT, maintenance). The world also change fast (new stuff every year if not every 6 months due to bureaucracy and technology)

Also, we have less "safery/social check" (less friends, less physical activities, less family, less faith etc).

Drugs and Alcohol (will include alcohol here, cause it was considered drugs for a while) are often used to "compensate" some issues... Alcoholics drink their sorrow away, smokers smoke their stress away or need social interactions (hang with smokers.. Social reason was labeled as number 1 reasons smokers wont quit...fear of losing friends), peer pressures.

Women the higher in the hierarchy the more they drink. Men the lower they are in hierarchy (and the more manual) the more they drink.

Drugs are to compensate some issues. They to run away from it.

OP is clearly an addict.. It gives him a "buzz" and allow him to get women (drugs in exchange of s!x).

The libéral professional world is full of coke user (lawyer, pharmacist, pr). Always remembered in a networking event: how 3 girls said they would go "powder their nose'" in the muséum bathroom.. Than they came back and the photographer said: how was the coke.

According to my city police report: Cocaine has increased by 45% in the past year (and what they could seize by 20%).

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs and Alcohol (will include alcohol here, cause it was considered drugs for a while) are often used to "compensate" some issues... Alcoholics drink their sorrow away, smokers smoke their stress away or need social interactions (hang with smokers.. Social reason was labeled as number 1 reasons smokers wont quit...fear of losing friends), peer pressures.
Here in NB the biggest problem in school is speed(idk whats its make from something similar to Meth maybe) its very cheap so its even more easy to get

Compensate for something, its often the difference between and addict and a recreational user.
Its a proven fact that people with mental health issue tend to turn to these for self medication.
Even people with ADD they have a much higher risk to have substance abuse problem.

Reactions: Von

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buyer's remorse if they're ugly or below your perceived standards