Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When first courting a woman, how sexual do you make things?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious to how some of you do it. I’m specifically talking about over text. I’ve heard some people say keep the flirting light until the first date so you don’t scare her off. I’ve heard others say you need to make your intentions clear and sext her so that she knows what’s going down.

I asked because this girl Super Liked me on Tinder and I’m trying to fvck her on the first date(before the school semester ends.) I’ve talked to her briefly and we’re friends, but I never really made a move on her.

I’m guessing it’s on a case by case basis thing on how sexual you can make things with each girl without scaring her off.

So I was curious how you guys went about this! Even some examples might be great

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As sexual as you can. Don't scare her away by suggesting a drug fueled foursome for a first date though (work your way up slowly from the bottom as far as she'll let you go).

Learn to read the girl, some girls will be very dirty before even the first date, others won't. It depends on how much she likes you at that point.

If a girl completely blows you out for even daring to say something sexual instead of being totally platonic, she had zero interest so you saved your time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As sexual as you can. Don't scare her away by suggesting a drug fueled foursome for a first date though (work your way up slowly from the bottom as far as she'll let you go).

Learn to read the girl, some girls will be very dirty before even the first date, others won't. It depends on how much she likes you at that point.

If a girl completely blows you out for even daring to say something sexual instead of being totally platonic, she had zero interest so you saved your time.
You always give great advice man, thanks

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think an issue I have is coming on slightly too strong.

I’ve always been better with more of an indirect kind of game. Like not being overtly sexual and scaring her off, but flirting with her and letting things blossom over time, escalating until we fvcked. That’s how I’ve gotten all my previous lays.

There were 2 girls who things were going really well with. But then, I was too sexual and got shut down.

At least that’s more knowledge for the future!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’ve always been better with more of an indirect kind of game. Like not being overtly sexual and scaring her off, but flirting with her and letting things blossom over time, escalating until we fvcked. That’s how I’ve gotten all my previous lays.

There were 2 girls who things were going really well with. But then, I was too sexual and got shut down.

My question for you is how you knew you were too sexual versus an uninterested girl?

If they got scared away when you tried to talk them into a threesome or because you wanted to talk dirty all day every day, yeah too sexual

But if you were being perfectly reasonable and they gave you a negative response, that tells you what you need to know

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question for you is how you knew you were too sexual versus an uninterested girl?

If they got scared away when you tried to talk them into a threesome or because you wanted to talk dirty all day every day, yeah too sexual

But if you were being perfectly reasonable and they gave you a negative response, that tells you what you need to know
Yeah my gut’s telling me I went overboard with a couple girls. It’s a balance. I need to flirt with them, but not so much that I go overboard.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal of texting is to get her in person. That's it. Do the minimum you have to do to accomplish that. IME the more you do over text, the more likely you are to mess things up.

In person, I look at it like baking a cake. You think about what kind of cake you want (fvck buddy, potential gf, one night stand) and then you add the necessary ingredients. There is no one size fits all recipe. If you haven't baked that particular cake before then you'll probably fvck it up a couple times. Too much escalation? Sprinkle in a little less next time. Etc. Calibrate.

My progression in game went a little something like this: Get super comfortable overtly sexualizing interactions. Do it often until it felt natural. And then I stopped. It's part of my vibe now so I don't have to consciously 'do' anything. But that took a couple years of trying out different approaches.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Keep doing what works bro. You can try new things with girls that you don´t find as attractive.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I let the bit*hes court me and if they step out of line I put them back in their place

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious to how some of you do it. I’m specifically talking about over text. I’ve heard some people say keep the flirting light until the first date so you don’t scare her off. I’ve heard others say you need to make your intentions clear and sext her so that she knows what’s going down.

I asked because this girl Super Liked me on Tinder and I’m trying to fvck her on the first date(before the school semester ends.) I’ve talked to her briefly and we’re friends, but I never really made a move on her.

I’m guessing it’s on a case by case basis thing on how sexual you can make things with each girl without scaring her off.

So I was curious how you guys went about this! Even some examples might be great
I take my D out. Gift fir gab. Million dollar mouth piece. Build attraction, comfort, acquire rapport. Stackkkkk. Gane is about compliance. Will she follow your lead, venue change or suggest the following?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal of texting is to get her in person. That's it. Do the minimum you have to do to accomplish that. IME the more you do over text, the more likely you are to mess things up.

In person, I look at it like baking a cake. You think about what kind of cake you want (fvck buddy, potential gf, one night stand) and then you add the necessary ingredients. There is no one size fits all recipe. If you haven't baked that particular cake before then you'll probably fvck it up a couple times. Too much escalation? Sprinkle in a little less next time. Etc. Calibrate.

My progression in game went a little something like this: Get super comfortable overtly sexualizing interactions. Do it often until it felt natural. And then I stopped. It's part of my vibe now so I don't have to consciously 'do' anything. But that took a couple years of trying out different approaches.
Yeah I’m still working towards that calibration. I ended up messing myself up with a girl that I had a pretty good chance with lol

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure this one out. I have a tendency to go boring and not sexual enough with messaging on OLD. I try hard to not come across as a creep but at the cost of not getting a girls panties wet via text.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I believe a man should lead, over text I find it easier when the girl is flirtatious or brings in sexual talk. I had an easy time getting the lay from a girl who told me she'd wear a sexy thong on for the date. Though after a few times having sex she ghosted on me.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure this one out. I have a tendency to go boring and not sexual enough with messaging on OLD. I try hard to not come across as a creep but at the cost of not getting a girls panties wet via text.
Throw in arrogance into ur text game. Make sure you dgaf.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m great over text. It has to be a balance. Playful flirting and teasing with inneundos. Flipping what they say, but still driving things to a hangout/date. And don’t get put on the ropes when a girl doesn’t approve of something, come back with something spicy or brush it off like it’s nothing.