Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nobody understands me!!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone got the paragraph from David de Angelo's double your dating e book where he writes about telling a high maintenance girl that she puts on an act. That men give her attention all night, but she goes home crying at the end of the night because nobody understands whothe REAL her is!!

I bought the book years ago. I wrote notes, but that computer broke.

Was just wondering if anyone could give me that paragraph as I'm trying to use that psychology on a woman RIGHT now!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...now I see why so many guys have issues with women on this board.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...now I see why so many guys have issues with women on this board.
LOL.. believe it or not...this technique worked on a high maintenance girl in 2012. She loved it.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try & get my computer repaired...if I cannot, I will buy another copy of book. Great book!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Anyone got the paragraph from David de Angelo's double your dating e book where he writes about telling a high maintenance girl that she puts on an act. That men give her attention all night, but she goes home crying at the end of the night because nobody understands whothe REAL her is!!

Was just wondering if anyone could give me that paragraph as I'm trying to use that psychology on a woman RIGHT now!
Do your own research, it’s what a man does…

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your own research, it’s what a man does…
I tried looking on internet for it, but nothing. Was just wondering if someone had the book (like I did) they could send me that paragraph or two

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something about telling her you know she has a little girl inside of her who just wants to feel joy and that you see past her facade blah blah, that you know most people only see her for her beauty but that you appreciate her for who she is blah blah. I prefer ****y funny though, which he also preaches. "Has anyone ever told you that you can be a little dramatic at times?" with a dead pan face. Hahaha.

Why on earth would you want to date a high maintenance woman? But yeah, it's essentially ignoring the surface level conversation and appealing directly to her emotions she's trying to obfuscate.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was probably beautiful women he was on about, not high maintenance.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

While at it, don't forget to buy her flowers and dress up in your best sunday clothes.

Whisper closely to her ears and sing a few lines of Celine Dion songs. She'll melt right into your arms and directly into your bed the same night.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That makes me gag.

Hot women aren’t putting on an act. They are exactly as they come across.

A hot chick that cries despite all of male attention she gets? Da fuq?

I’m sure Chad is also home crying his eyes out because girls just don’t “get him” lol.