Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Church Girl

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
I have been attending a local church for the past few weeks and I genuinely dig it.

I'll be honest: there are lots of hot women at this church and it's admittedly a draw. These are true blue traditional girls who take relationships more seriously, from what I can tell. (Example follows. I think).

I'm conflicted about one girl in particular. She is very hot, and I had seen her before doing some church recruiting in a busy downtown area. We talked very briefly. This church definitely knows what they're doing with marketing. Their volunteers for church recruiting are the hottest women at the church! They are clearly using the appeal of these women to attract new members.

So, I finally decided to attend a few weeks back. I said hi to this gal after service, and said something to her which could be, maybe interpreted as mildly flirty. I simply said: "you're a good singer." I guess she picked up on the vibe because she looked both enraged and extremely saddened at the same time. The next service, she was the door greeter. She stared daggers at me, refused to say hi, and refused to hand me the service pamphlet. She jerked her hands back and the brochures, almost in a defensive manner. I smiled and walked on. No sweat.

I figured I should keep my distance from this girl. But I was wrong! Because, at the end of the next service, she actually approached and walked right up to me at the end of service. She didn't say or do anything. She just stood there right in front of me face to face but with her head down. Yes, she's married and I get that she's feeling some sort of way about that, but I think I respected her space, and now she is in my space now.

Simple lesson: women can't hide their attraction. The more they fight it, the more obvious their attraction becomes. Eventually, they relent and give in to it. I won't be pursuing this girl. I don't think it's right. But it's an important lesson about female behavior. The key is, never get angry at a woman. It's just not worth it. They can't handle their emotions very well, so acting like their mood or tantrum is a big deal is almost always a mistake.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the above posters. I have banged two church going girls (supposedly very religious) after two dates. Don’t believe a word they say. They were both freaks in bed. I also know a church going girl that has had two STDs in the last year.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
I went to a large church this time. I am a semi-regular here. An engaged couple, about to get married in the new year, was on stage, the pastor wished them the best yada yada.

After the service, the engaged gal is staring at me in a very sexual way. She has been very flirtatious before looking for me and waving at me from 10 rows away. I've also seen her at clubs without her fiancé.

This disappoints me. The fiance knows exactly what's going on. He just ignores it. At most, he just gently moves her forward when she stops and stares. Usually he waits though. If this is how engaged women who are regular churchgoers behave, then what's going on with women who don't care about morals?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you joined a church because the women were hot? Lmao...ok.

Do you go and look at the standings halfway through the season to see who is leading the league and then become a fan the rest of the season each year too?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your account of these interactions reads like a Twilight Zone episode.

Either there is something that you’ve omitted from the story, or she’s nuts.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, there are some good women at church. Most people at church are Pharisees though. About same percentage of good people at church as anywhere else.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Neither of the girls I describe are 'nuts.' They are regular girls. The first one is very hot, the second one is a bit of a plain Jane but very tall and sexy in her own way.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a "church" girl tell me I wasn't religious enough for her. That same girl was a former Hawaiian Tropic model, lied about having a 3rd exhusband when we dated, and is now on husband number 6 in 13yrs time.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Club girls are ho’s all week. Church girls are ho’s until Sunday morning when they confess and make it all go away, so Sunday afternoon they can go visit mom and dad and say they are still pure. But by Sunday night the legs open and they are ho’s again... until the following Sunday morning. Repeat... repeat..

Serenity

Reaction score
Church girls are the dirtiest. My coworker told me go to church and join a choir. Haven't tried it yet. Said he was in a choir once and had one nighters with two different women in that chior.
Human nature is human nature, no amount of religion can change how we truly are. Anyone can try denying it, but they're not fooling me. Religion is a mental construct, human emotion will always defy it if the circumstances call for it.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Churches in America are nothing but beta farms. I despise "Christians" in this country. I'm going to try this. I'm gonna start going to church just to get laid and I'm going to treat them like pure **** afterwards. I think the persona I'll use is I'm just a confused guy that wants desperately to believe but I dont know if i can and i need some one to help me change my ways lol. I've actually been thinking about this for a while. What a waste of perfectly good Sundays though.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
I like this church. Despite what some (or one of you) may claim, the men here are no punks. Many have been in battle, and many will be again. I don't consider pounding on keyboards to be an equivalent level of courage.

This church (like all organizations) definitely does have an 'inner circle' of core members who basically make the entire operation run. Then there are regular (or semi regular) attendees like myself. Fortunately, after years of struggle, the church is operating in the black and they can offer up some very cool free programs for the congregation.

The leadership team has worked very hard to get this church to where it's at now, and I have a lot of respect for their efforts. The leadership team doesn't have a stuffy feel: most are younger, 40 and under, and they have a good time while steering clear of the idiotic vices most people are gripped in.

One thing I really like about this church is the level of honesty expressed in conversations I've had with several people in the church, including the pastors. I tend to have a weak (or non-existent) filter and members of the church are very much cut from the same cloth. We're all mutually sick of the degeneracy and vices, chaos and stupidity, shallowness and aimlessness of most everyone everywhere. This is not a politically correct church. The pastors will speak up openly about the persecution of christians by jews and muslims.

We talk openly about our problems and weaknesses but we make active efforts to improve. That's all I could ever ask for.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I went to church for 20 something years. Hard to find a devent one with decent people. Don't know of any near me. It's been 2 years since I have been to one.