Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a "violation of human rights" for a man to ask a woman for a date?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
WTF It should be the most normal thing in the world. Crazy b1tches man

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The holy inquisitors few centuries ago were noobs compare to current day social justice warriors, not even the church with their fables managed to find reason to burn people for perfectly acceptable behaviours.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A swarm of pickup artists", lol. I don't agree with the political backlash of course. But I would probably find such a swarm annoying. :)

The holy inquisitors few centuries ago were noobs compare to current day social justice warriors, not even the church with their fables managed to find reason to burn people for perfectly acceptable behaviours.
Those medieval people were some cruel, merciless fvckers. The things they used to do were crazy, it's hard to believe people would do that to each other. Then you look at the random shootings and such and you wonder how much things have changed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that I was reading some other thread here (can't remember which one), and I got to this article, and it got me outraged: :mad:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...artists-tried-to-invade-torontos-eaton-centre

So that's it. I think Western Civilization is in "Peak Rat Utopia" mode. :down:
Why do you live in a Liberal hell hole?

Its called a **** test. #metoo is the fallback of cratered SMV lead by rapist (alleged) woman who played the boys mother years earlier.

If alpha, you smash. Its two fold. It optomizes hypergamy as only alphas will approach and it weeds out cucks.

The blow back is men nor asking women to date. Casual hang. Netflix and chill. No marriage or cohabitation.

Not shocking you have laws when you have a 50% female cabinet and cuck for a leader. My leader grabs ***** and trolls from twitter.

WAR TRUMP