Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf wants to go to the gym?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, I met a really beautiful Woman and made her my girlfriend. Ok so she put on a few kilograms of weight. And started getting a lil insecure about it. And
Mentioned joining a gym. I fully trust her and I'm not a insecure person. But it had me wondering about other guys hitting on her. I just said ok and I'm letting her join one. Did I handle this well and from a position of being ''alpha''?

A

AJ84

Hi guys and gals, I met a really beautiful Woman and made her my girlfriend. Ok so she put on a few kilograms of weight. And started getting a lil insecure about it. And
Mentioned joining a gym. I fully trust her and I'm not a insecure person. But it had me wondering about other guys hitting on her. I just said ok and I'm letting her join one. Did I handle this well and from a position of being ''alpha''?
You’re “letting her” join a gym that’s cute.
No I think if she wants to get in shape that’s a zillion times better than her not wanting to get in shape. You don’t want to be with a girl who lets herself go.
And if you trust her as you say you do, then a guy hitting on her at the gym shouldn’t be an issue, only if you make it an issue and that will make you look insecure.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It´s a good thing she´s going to the gym to lose weight. If you don´t trust her, you know what needs to be done.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You burn off calories by doing cardio.
Running, swimming, biking, skating, jumping, having sex, aerobics, skiing, rowing, playing competitive sports.
These are activities you both can do together if you dont want her spending too much time at the gym.
A woman that likes taking care of her body is a keeper imo.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if other guys weren't hitting on my girlfriend. No point worrying about that, though. You think the gym is the only place where a guy could "steal" her? Women get approached just walking around, they get bombarded with messages on social media, they are surrounded by thirsty dudes at their work place. If you don't trust her, then you have a problem. If you care that much if someone could steal her, then you have a problem. The way I see it, I know my value. If she finds a guy more compatible or wealthy than me, can't blame her for leaving. She'd be giving up everything my world contains and if she is willing to make that sacrifice then either she's stupid or the other guy is a real catch. Either way, whatever. That's how it works sometimes. The girl you want to be with is the one that wants to be with you. Not gonna mourn the loss of a relationship that was so easily overthrown by another guy.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to get in to the habit of accepting that people will make their own choices based on what they feel is best for them. Just like you would expect from others. Worry about what YOU can control, then how you react. Everything else is out of your hands, friend.

If she monkey branches to someone else, so be it. Most other branches are flimsy and not as good as they seem anyways. Illusions. Or they are short lived. Note how most exes reach out so quickly after breakups which they ended.

Alpha; just keep creating more value within yourself. Don’t worry about what may be secretly lurking in the future. Will drive you mad.
She’s joining a gym to stay sexy and in shape, probably half because of you.
Plus, the women who swing to higher branches often, often have issues of their own and are poor investments.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Yous are right. I'm just gonna not worry about anything. If she branch swings she wasn't mine in the first place.
If something as small as this can cause you to worry then your in for a dark and shaky road ahead of you if you don't shape up.

Who cares if guys hit on her, how is that a bad thing? In other words your worried about her acting on these opportunities she will have from all these guys hitting on her,

How do I know this? Well, because if guys are hitting on her and you knew she would not pay it any attention then you wouldn't care because you know shes not going to entertain it anyway.

It's not about guys hitting on her, it's about you being worried about your hot gf taking these guys up on there offers.

You signed up for it by dating a hot girl, now get over yourself and man up and remind yourself that she is your girl and her body, soul and mind belongs to you.

You needed to hear this before it's too late.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring her to your gym. If she acts shady, bang her younger sis.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check her pattern in gym , if she is the one who play cardio or classes then she might be there for loosing weight. if she is there playing weight lifting then she is more likely looking for her next "Alpha"
Remember trust is invention of men that women just act as if they know what is it. Be honest instead of just saying it is okay while inside you think it is not okay. I found many women use trust/insecurity accusation as a way to make the man always pretent to be cool with what they are doing even if inside he know it is wrong.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you did.

Forget abt the other guys. Women are good at brushing off men, she can handle herself.

It's you that matters.

Ideally you should also be going to the gym or some other type of physical activity to keep in shape.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re worried because you never go to a gym and you’re not in shape. Just a guess.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, if she's at your gym, thsts great. If at a woman's only gym, maybe better but i question the hrn house.

The ideal reframe for you is turning the chapter. She's positioning herself in groups of men by purely mirror exposure. Mirror her right back. Begin checking into the yoga classes. Its 110% women, fit as ****kkk, stretchy pants, camel toe glory, and it mrans Options.

Game recognizes game.

Hypergamy doesn't care what a good man you are, what sort of loving man you maybe or how great a father you would be. Hypergamy is hardwired up in every woman. Whether or not sge acts upon it in a large part has to do with her lifestyle choices, environmental factirs like parenting, her relationship or lack thereof in a father, and a series of other things like game.

She makes a move, you 10X that ****. You step your gameup. It could be a nye resolution. She could be fat. Either way, she's making moves and if yoy aren't, you will be on your ass like Fury was tonight.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re worried because you never go to a gym and you’re not in shape. Just a guess.
Hypergamy doesn't care. Its always looking up. I get eye ****ed into oblivion by gfs with their beta cuck bf. Itd hilarious too cause some are big guys, on GEAR but still beta as ****kkk. Lifting is ideal to keep testosterone up but op making note of said change is not necessarily a red flag but his spider senses should be tingling.

If he doesn't lift, hes not doing it right. If he does, strp lift game up, check yoga, clean uo diet, and make moves.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have no reason not to trust her, then trust her

if you have good reason not to trust her, then dump her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that these concerns are legit in this day and age. The problem is today's women's nearly universal mental instability. We are not dealing with sane, reliable people here, guys.

Women are notoriously vulnerable to inappropriate emotional attachments. When your next fight or disagreement comes around, she will definitely respond differently to the men around her and will seek validation, at the very least.

There's no real solution except to make it your responsibility to know your woman and to guide her over time to a mutual agreement on what is and is not appropriate. Without guidance, women are leaves in the wind in your relationship. It is the man's responsibility to make sure there is consensus on these things. It's not her responsibility (she is incapable). It is yours.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing. It’s not the fact that she’s checking in to a gym that bothers you or how you handled the situation.

The posing issue many see here but may not neccissarly be articulating well is how you actually feel about the situation; and you’re curious if you’re actually being alpha.
Her actions speak for her to degrees - it can all be taken out of context, of course. But it’s how YOU respond to those actions which can further dictate what she will do, as well as the person you become.

And you’re not acting alpha here; simply put. But that’s okay. It’s a long never ending winding road. You’re already looking at the situation with a losing man’s eyes; scarcity. And the evidence of that is you had to create a thread about something that is potentially enriching to both your lives and spin it towards a potential losing of her to someone else, or her being shady. You may view yourself as less than.

So let’s forget about HER for a minute here and focus on you. The one who really matters.

Why do you feel insecure about potentially losing her?
Do you feel you’re a prize and of value?
What are some areas you could self develop and cultivate a better self which you neglect?

It’s not what she’s doing here - as she is bettering herself which is great and should always be supported - it’s how you’re responding to this situation. And how we react or respond, creates our future and they tend to have patterns. Which pattern have you, or are you, developing within your relationship with the opposite sex..

You have have landed a beautiful woman. But keeping them is entirely different. She’s stepping things up a notch and investing in herself. But that is creating fear within you. Why?
Our emotions become our behaviour. Behaviour is belief driven.

So what’s really going on? We’re all here to guide and assist, that’s what a forum like this is meant for.