Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your key to getting into your desired shape?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I used to drink milk now only skim and with coffee. Dairy is filling but it’s not all that necessary and it can be inflammatory.
Skim milk is literally the worst kind. First, anything that is low in fat usually has more sugar/carbs to make up for it. Skim milk is so processed it turns blue and they have to make it white again.

TimFT

Banned
Reaction score
First of all - it is willpower. If it is weak, you will constantly break down. The main thing is to instill the right habits and stick to them. If you pay attention to your appearance and body 20 minutes a day, the results will always be. This is easier than trying to lose a lot of weight right away. My mother instilled in me this habit. She always uses natural cosmetics, such as ELLARIUM here. She has beautiful skin and looks much younger.

Dancore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proper nutrition. The hardest thing for me was to give up fast food and always eat at the same time. Madden salads, I did not like them before. Now vegetables are my favorite food. Counting calories. It was difficult for me. Workouts. I go to the gym with my girlfriend, she motivates me to train. She is my hero, she lost 30 lbs. Now she is also working hard, she has a goal - perfect buttocks. Sometimes I train with her, sometimes I find her new workouts. I was surprised that there is a whole site dedicated to training for the buttocks getbigbutt.com . I believe that the most difficult and the only thing that is the realy key is to change the way of life. This is the hardest. And this is the only way to success.