Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How alphas handle cheating

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
Caught my girl cheating. Handled it like a boss.

Caught **** in her phone. After banging her all weekend took her for plan b. Said to pack her things. Only 2 things I said. She’s been calling.. crying and begging for me back. Spoke to her once Acted normal - said I can’t control what I find attractive/desirable and I have no feelings at all about it. She was shocked I’m not even mad. I know she’s already hopping on ****s but by my indifference caused her to continue to pursue pursue pursue- while some other skank is on my **** and I’m on my grind... it ain’t about the sex fellas it’s about letting her know without letting her know. Bow down to no ***** fellas. #djlife

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caught my girl cheating. Handled it like a boss.

Caught **** in her phone. After banging her all weekend took her for plan b. Said to pack her things. Only 2 things I said. She’s been calling.. crying and begging for me back. Spoke to her once Acted normal - said I can’t control what I find attractive/desirable and I have no feelings at all about it. She was shocked I’m not even mad. I know she’s already hopping on ****s but by my indifference caused her to continue to pursue pursue pursue- while some other skank is on my **** and I’m on my grind... it ain’t about the sex fellas it’s about letting her know without letting her know. Bow down to no ***** fellas. #djlife
Could always pimp them out and be fine with them slithering around as long as they bring $ back.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Nice job.

However, it must be said that Alpha men do not get cheated on. That's a contradiction. If she cheated, you were no longer the #1 man in her life. By definition, you ceased being the alpha.
Not even, you can be as alpha as you wanna be but if she wants to still do her thing on the side(variety) then she will.

Same way guys have there main girl and still bang other girls on the side, unless she leaves you for another man, her getting some d!ck on the side has nothing to do with you

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, some women are just hos.
Not even, you can be as alpha as you wanna be but if she wants to still do her thing on the side(variety) then she will.
Great to know Women's subjectivity defines that
Here come all the rationalizations.

Same way guys have there main girl and still bang other girls on the side, unless she leaves you for another man, her getting some d!ck on the side has nothing to do with you
Bullshyt. Women in love do not cheat. They can't cheat. That's a contradiction. When a woman has 95%+ interest level, she doesn't even notice other men. If your woman lets another man stick his penis in her, it is because you are no where near being alpha. Get it?

It's funny, this forum is about producing DJs - Alpha men that are successful with women. Yet every post is whiny men complaining when they don't run tight enough ship to keep their women at bay.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job.

However, it must be said that Alpha men do not get cheated on. That's a contradiction. If she cheated, you were no longer the #1 man in her life. By definition, you ceased being the alpha.
This is f*cking nonsense. Some b*tches just cheat on everyone no matter what. Anyone can have a bad week, even an alpha, and as soon as that cheating wh*res needs aren’t being met, she’ll jump on someone else’s d*ck. Once a chick is like this, she usually won’t change until her late 30’s.

Your post suggests that you being an alpha is dependent on her seeing you as such which is actually a beta frame.

The difference is a beta will either give her more opportunities or get dumped and chase after her.

An alpha will walk away and never look back. Who wants to date a cheating sl*t that has no integrity.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is f*cking nonsense. Some b*tches just cheat on everyone no matter what. Anyone can have a bad week, even an alpha, and as soon as that cheating wh*res needs aren’t being met, she’ll jump on someone else’s d*ck. Once a chick is like this, she usually won’t change until her late 30’s.
B*tches aren't men; they aren't wired to **** everything that moves. However, they are wired to seek out the strongest man. If your woman ****ed another dude, it's because he's either stronger than you or she is searching for someone stronger than you.

Your post suggests that you being an alpha is dependent on her seeing you as such which is actually a beta frame.

The difference is a beta will either give her more opportunities or get dumped and chase after her.

An alpha will walk away and never look back.
No, my post suggests if your woman is actually gone over you she won't let another man put his **** in her. What a concept?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Bullshyt. Women in love do not cheat. They can't cheat. That's a contradiction.
You sound like a 17 year old inexperienced kid and your very foolish and naive if you think that.

Then you go on to say "she won't even notice other men"

Lol, yeah because hot guys stop being hot once a girl has a boyfriend.

The stupid sh!t that comes from certain people these days

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a 17 year old inexperienced kid and your very foolish and naive if you think that.

Then you go on to say "she won't even notice other men"

Lol, yeah because hot guys stop being hot once a girl has a boyfriend.

The stupid sh!t that comes from certain people these days
It's evident by your anger you have no idea what you are talking about.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B*tches aren't men; they aren't wired to **** everything that moves.
Women aren’t like guys this is true. but that doesn’t change the fact that some b*tches are cheating wh*res. That cheat on every guy that they’ve ever been in a relationship and will cheat on every guy they ever will be with.

No, my post suggests if your woman is actually gone over you she won't let another man put his **** in her. What a concept?
What a concept is that - if you’re dating a women that lacks integrity then she will. As soon as you slip up.

You can live in a world of theory all you want. But in the real world some women are just sl*ts and that’s it.

I personally think that you just want to one up this guy and show that your superior, albeit, through false pretences and a lack of understanding how the world works.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, this forum is about producing DJs - Alpha men that are successful with women.
What's contradictory is equating success or lack thereof in regards to women with being an alpha male. DJ/bagging for sport is simulated masculinity and has zilch to do with true alpha virtue.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren’t like guys this is true. but that doesn’t change the fact that some b*tches are cheating wh*res. That cheat on every guy that they’ve ever been in a relationship and will cheat on every guy they ever will be with.
Every man they've been with is weak. 99% of Western men are. You better get into that 1%.

What a concept is that - if you’re dating a women that lacks integrity then she will. As soon as you slip up.
Why are you slipping up? Alpha men don't slip up because there's no "act."

You can live in a world of theory all you want. But in the real world some women are just sl*ts and that’s it.

I personally think that you just want to one up this guy and show that your superior through false pretences and a lack of understanding how the world works.
Delusional. This stuff isn't rocket science. If your woman ****ed another dude, you didn't do enough things right in the relationship.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man they've been with is weak. 99% of Western men are. You better get into that 1%.

Why are you slipping up? Alpha men don't slip up because there's no "act."

Delusional. This stuff isn't rocket science. If your woman ****ed another dude, you didn't do enough things right in the relationship.
Bro. I’m done talking with you because 1) it’s a waste of my valuable time because you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and 2) because you’ve probably been cheated on and don’t even know it :rofl::lol::rofl:.

Or do you live in one of these countries where a woman is sentenced to death for cheating? Or you’re allowed to hit your wife. Chump

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. I’m done talking with you because 1) it’s a waste of my valuable time because you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and 2) because you’ve probably been cheated on and don’t even know it :rofl::lol::rofl:.

Or do you live in one of these countries where a woman is sentenced to death for cheating? Or you’re allowed to hit your wife. Chump
The truth sometimes feels like getting punched in the mouth. Sorry bro. Stop making excuses for men who can't keep their women from sleeping with other dudes.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth sometimes feels like getting punched in the mouth. Sorry bro. Stop making excuses for men who can't keep their women from sleeping with other dudes.
You didn’t answer the question chump. You live in a country where you’re legally allowed to beat your women, or one where it’s a criminal offence for her to cheat? Answer.