Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a Fvckboy 2018-2019 Guide

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Numerous plates (and female friends) have told me I should write the guide on How to be a Fvckboy. While other beings might have felt attacked or offended, I felt immensely empowered by the idea to transmit to other individuals my knowledge on how to effectively penetrate women’s thoughts and emotions. I felt reminiscent to Tupac Amaru II, when he led the Peruvian rebellion against the Spanish. One must lead the insurrection with one’s allies.

- One should always be emotionally unavailable. On the specific occasion where some demonstration of emotion is necessary, one must make it seem as if one needs time to showcase one’s emotions and is timid about projecting them into the dynamic of the interaction.

- One must not take the blame for anything. One must flip the circumstances, factors and social dynamics towards the other person. If they are persistent, one must demonstrate a strong sense of pride and feel offended the counterpart is even daring to launch an unfounded accusation towards one’s being. On the rare instance of pushing too far and too often, one can gravitate towards “indirectly” accepting the blame but immediately point to the counterpart’s actions being the direct result of one having to act unbecoming of one’s magnanimous manner.

- Since sex is the sole objective and purpose of one’s animalistic nature, all plans made must revolve, or at least orbit, the topic of sex (drinking alcohol and making sure the setting is a house, where one is only a few feet away from a bed and therefore being able to seal the deal). When she questions the nature of the plans, one must firmly stress one’s goodwill in wanting to get to know her and enjoy her company. One must always veer away from any indication one’s covert motives might be exposed.

- Never show any jealousy. This is all about control. Jealousy projects insecurity. Be aloof, be distant yet at the same time insert concise moments of attachment when the opportunity arises. Don’t be needy! Make her be needy! Then feed off from her sense of attachment and continue the constant cycle. If she mentions other males, one must act uninterested and uphold one’s capabilities and talents. Upholding one’s value constantly in an indirect and nonchalant manner, will be geared towards pioneering a sense of jealousy and slow-growing insecurity, which will be fruitful later on.

- One must be ambivalent and not compromise. One must never be direct and upfront when asked a question regarding relationship standing, feelings or vision. One must always leave a small clause to escape through if cornered. If one gives straight and direct answers, one runs the risk of being trapped and slowly exposed. If one is constantly giving evasive (not being obvious) answers, one can always keep lingering towards the distant utopia both visions are separated by. Always leave the door open to her objective while using phrases like “let’s go one step at a time”, “I’m willing to get to know you and see what will come out of it” and also “I wouldn’t tell you (significant “apparently” for her but insignificant for one) personal and profound things if you didn’t mean anything to me”. Manipulate factors and adjust circumstances to your taking. Move around the pieces to constantly be pulling at her emotions. Divide and Conquer. Hit the enemy constantly at his strongpoint and confusion will always reign within his structure.

Serenity

Reaction score
You should have titled it "How to be a Sociopath 2018-2019 guide", this is advice on how to be deceptive and manipulative. A strategy that does work on some very insecure women, but a vastly inferior one compared to exposing yourself and being entirely comfortable about who you really are. If this is your strategy I'd say you have a sh!tty set of values, you know that and choose to hide it because your ego can't handle the truth. In the end you're only fooling yourself though, so please go ahead.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like a good guide to me. If you are going to make sex the be all end all of your life, or as the OP put it, your "sole objective and purpose".

I've always said that the guys I've known who get laid the most are the guys who only care about sex, and nothing else. It's their entire reason for being.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It made me laugh, in a good way.

R

Ranger

I’m just thinking about this. I read it. Does a man who knows his value to women not do these things naturally?
I mean seriously, does he really answer to a woman he barely knows? Is he really stupid enough to let a woman corner him and remove all the mystery?
I don’t see anything excessive in this.

It’s flipping the script. Women do all of those things to get orbiters and panting dogs.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It most certainly does not.
It does......you prolly couldn't pull it off but that's just you. Your giving women way too much credit, there some of the most easiest to manipulate simply because there ruled by emotion.

You just gotta know what your doing

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd is one of those "I wanna do the right thing" or "no, that's wrong guys, manipulating women is wrong" Lmaooo

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are threads of truth running throughout the post.... not necessarily regards being a fckboy, but successful individual in general...

-One should always be emotionally unavailable.
[edit; one should learn to transmute ones' emotions in a healthy and successful way. Happiness and joy are emotions; one cannot go through life void of positive emotion.]
-One must not take the blame for anything.
[edit; one should only apologise when it's truly warranted, and not just because someone is p!ssed off].
-One must always veer away from any indication one’s covert motives might be exposed.
[Agreed. Most people engage in covert ops to varying degrees when it comes to romance, regardless of their objectives/agenda. Anyone denying it is either lying or lacking self awareness.]
-Never show any jealousy. / Don’t be needy!
[Nothing to add.]
-One must be ambivalent and not compromise.
[Even after 20 years of marriage, limited ambivalence must remain. You never really know someone nor their agenda because you don't live inside their head; with the possible exception of when your SMV is woefully (unreasonably) higher than theirs. Compromise can arise regards negotiation of arrangements; but not personal standards].

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I do these things naturally so yeah it works BUT, if this is not your natural personality or way of thinking then don't do it because it won't work for you.

If you have to think about this stuff then it's not natural.

R

Ranger

I do these things naturally so yeah it works BUT, if this is not your natural personality or way of thinking then don't do it because it won't work for you.

If you have to think about this stuff then it's not natural.
I can agree with that. First find out who you are.

Serenity

Reaction score
It does......
No, it does not work on all women. Although I will agree that it works on a fair number of them.

you prolly couldn't pull it off but that's just you.
I could and I have in the past, as you say it's among the easiest ways. Damn, I'd probably even do it better than you ever could. However, I don't go the easy way. I learned the hard stuff, the next level game, the sh!t that will make her ditch you in a heartbeat for me.

Your giving women way too much credit, there some of the most easiest to manipulate simply because there ruled by emotion.
Easy? Yes. Effective? Somewhat. We are all ruled by emotion, some of us are just better at convincing ourselves that the part of the brain that sends impulses somehow have no say in our actions. There's better buttons to push in a woman than the ones you know of, but I don't suppose you're interested in that, just stay on your level and take the easy way.

You just gotta know what your doing
I know very well what I'm doing thank you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's only one rule to attract ALL women and that's by having manly principles.

From there, it influences ur actions.

Of course there's levels of effectiveness, but that comes in tandem with experiences and knowledge.

Tactics has the pulling power but not the staying power.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Numerous plates (and female friends) have told me I should write the guide on How to be a Fvckboy. While other beings might have felt attacked or offended, I felt immensely empowered by the idea to transmit to other individuals my knowledge on how to effectively penetrate women’s thoughts and emotions. I felt reminiscent to Tupac Amaru II, when he led the Peruvian rebellion against the Spanish. One must lead the insurrection with one’s allies.

- One should always be emotionally unavailable. On the specific occasion where some demonstration of emotion is necessary, one must make it seem as if one needs time to showcase one’s emotions and is timid about projecting them into the dynamic of the interaction.

- One must not take the blame for anything. One must flip the circumstances, factors and social dynamics towards the other person. If they are persistent, one must demonstrate a strong sense of pride and feel offended the counterpart is even daring to launch an unfounded accusation towards one’s being. On the rare instance of pushing too far and too often, one can gravitate towards “indirectly” accepting the blame but immediately point to the counterpart’s actions being the direct result of one having to act unbecoming of one’s magnanimous manner.

- Since sex is the sole objective and purpose of one’s animalistic nature, all plans made must revolve, or at least orbit, the topic of sex (drinking alcohol and making sure the setting is a house, where one is only a few feet away from a bed and therefore being able to seal the deal). When she questions the nature of the plans, one must firmly stress one’s goodwill in wanting to get to know her and enjoy her company. One must always veer away from any indication one’s covert motives might be exposed.

- Never show any jealousy. This is all about control. Jealousy projects insecurity. Be aloof, be distant yet at the same time insert concise moments of attachment when the opportunity arises. Don’t be needy! Make her be needy! Then feed off from her sense of attachment and continue the constant cycle. If she mentions other males, one must act uninterested and uphold one’s capabilities and talents. Upholding one’s value constantly in an indirect and nonchalant manner, will be geared towards pioneering a sense of jealousy and slow-growing insecurity, which will be fruitful later on.

- One must be ambivalent and not compromise. One must never be direct and upfront when asked a question regarding relationship standing, feelings or vision. One must always leave a small clause to escape through if cornered. If one gives straight and direct answers, one runs the risk of being trapped and slowly exposed. If one is constantly giving evasive (not being obvious) answers, one can always keep lingering towards the distant utopia both visions are separated by. Always leave the door open to her objective while using phrases like “let’s go one step at a time”, “I’m willing to get to know you and see what will come out of it” and also “I wouldn’t tell you (significant “apparently” for her but insignificant for one) personal and profound things if you didn’t mean anything to me”. Manipulate factors and adjust circumstances to your taking. Move around the pieces to constantly be pulling at her emotions. Divide and Conquer. Hit the enemy constantly at his strongpoint and confusion will always reign within his structure.
FINE PRINT: Only works with Chads.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have titled it "How to be a Sociopath 2018-2019 guide", this is advice on how to be deceptive and manipulative. A strategy that does work on some very insecure women, but a vastly inferior one compared to exposing yourself and being entirely comfortable about who you really are. If this is your strategy I'd say you have a sh!tty set of values, you know that and choose to hide it because your ego can't handle the truth. In the end you're only fooling yourself though, so please go ahead.
Love, politics and war represent three elements in which one should not invest real, tangible emotions.

The strategy works on all women. Some take more time to collapse than others. Not every chess game is straightforward. One should observe (and expose) the fragilities within the opponent's thinking. All it takes is patience to duly analyze and exploit the right moment.

It has absolutely nothing to do with exposing one's own being. One knows the means, the motives and the end goal to achieve.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Ronaldo7 Not investing emotion into any of those things is anti-social. Your tactic is destructive and there's not a snowballs chance in hell I'll ever agree on this garbage. Fvck cynicism, it deteriorates us when instead we could accomplish greater things working together for mutual benefit. Your strategy is that of a leech, all take and no give.