Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Nine Neins

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(I posted this on the Bodybuilding.com forum)

I thought i would come up with an answer for the "Six Sixes" women like to judge men by in a relationship. If you don't know what the Six Sixes are, do a google search.

Nein is the German word for "No". I figured it would be a better wordplay instead of calling this list the Nine No's, so enjoy.

Nein allein erziehende Mütter (Single Mothers)
Nein Raucher (Smokers)
Nein ****e Mädchen (Fat girls)
Nein Hündinnen (Bitches)
Nein Drogenkonsumenten (Drug Users)
Nein unsichere Mädchen (Insecure girls)
Nein Drama Königin (Drama Queens)
Nein Club-Ratte (Club Rats)
Nein männliche beste Freunde (Male best friends)

This list isn't everything out there but its a good start. Share the knowledge bros.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice list, and a language lesson to go with it. The only one I'm not firmly on board with is "No insecure girls", as I think if a girl is slightly insecure it's charming and feminine. You don't want her to be very insecure though, because that's where you run into problems.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nice list, and a language lesson to go with it. The only one I'm not firmly on board with is "No insecure girls", as I think if a girl is slightly insecure it's charming and feminine. You don't want her to be very insecure though, because that's where you run into problems.
I've noticed that the more secure a woman is, the smaller her handbag.

Some don't even have handbags, just wallets.

I wonder if it's true for men, mostly metros€xuals carries has a good sized one. I often wondered what's inside....