Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny How the Women you Don't Want, are Head Over Heels for You

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you guys experience this? It happens to me more times than I can count and it's a frustrating thing for the most part.

Example 1: I just had a girl fly out to visit me, who I grew increasingly annoyed with. HB 8 and looked great at my friends wedding. Rocking body. After getting to know her I realized she wasn't an interesting person to me and I decided all I wanted was to f*ck. She would constantly tell me about how many guys hit on her and how she's a badass at work, has so many friends, etc. All it did was annoy me and she received no reaction from me. More like a shoulder shrug type or response, because I genuinely didn't care. But it drove her nuts and emotional. After drinking she broke down about why I didn't like her. It was awkward because she was staying with me that weekend.

Example 2: After a night out at a work happy hour. I basically told a girl from another department that I didn't want anything serious with her and just wanted to be friends with benefits. I'd say she was a HB 7. Amazing rack and cute face. A little on the heavier side, which I'm not really attracted to. She agreed but eventually caught feelings after our 4th encounter. Again not much in common and I knew I could do better. She also tried hard to impress me by cooking for me and making sure she had my favorite beer in her fridge before I would go over.

I have plenty more but they're all pretty similar. It just proves when you don't care about impressing, making time for, paying for everything or just doing things for in general for a woman that she'll try so hard to get you to like her. And then on some instances when it's reversed and you actually do stuff for a woman you're interested in, at times they don't reciprocate as much.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not anymore, they find a new boyfriend in 5 seconds
Not if you keep them on the hamster wheel. Some realize it quicker than others but if you really don't give a ****, then you would lure them back with compliments or I miss yous.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find it surprising. It's mostly SMV IMO. Both men and women want to date up. That's what causes the disconnect.

Guys want to date HB8s or 9s because it demonstrates that they are alpha or on an elite level. Girls want the top guys so they can brag about them and bask in their status. Of course people tend to fall harder for people above their own SMV.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find it surprising. It's mostly SMV IMO. Both men and women want to date up. That's what causes the disconnect.

Guys want to date HB8s or 9s because it demonstrates that they are alpha or on an elite level. Girls want the top guys so they can brag about them and bask in their status. Of course people tend to fall harder for people above their own SMV.
Right and it all makes sense. But as I mentioned above, the first girl was an HB8 but the fact she felt the need to brag about herself so much turned it off for me. Suddenly she's nonstop texting me because I don't want her anymore.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to turn a girl on is genuinely not being attracted to her and rejecting her meaning it...no mindgames genuine lack of interest.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right and it all makes sense. But as I mentioned above, the first girl was an HB8 but the fact she felt the need to brag about herself so much turned it off for me. Suddenly she's nonstop texting me because I don't want her anymore.
She was most likely proving her self-worth to you. Act like she's a catch, so you will realize she is and go for her.

Take it as a compliment.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to me too. I'm finding Mexican girls wanting to be with me more these days and will flat out say that they want "blue eyes" and "white." Just happened last night fvcked her briefly after getting a loooooong *******. She was 4'11" and wants to get her tats on her right arm removed skinny, 28 yrs old, decent pvssy (though tight thus I couldn't hold it and came Very quick). Her sister was fullon Mexican looking (and down on herself just depressed or something) but she was fairskinned. Big eyes. Outwardly jutting t!ts. She's originally from Illinoise, but lived in Mexico for 2-3 years. There were a Lot of Ricers out last night around midnight swear to God 100 on the road all around me racing their POS import cars. Fvcked up night. She kept saying that she was not "Racist." I'm like I never called you a Racist. Very bizarre and I'm getting this more often these days from millennials. Must be Trump's doin. She didn't like Trump though. Such a fvcked up world we're livin in. Both her parents died when she was around 14, her dad from stomach cancer. We talked about eating and she's now allergic to gluten and said on the verge of Celiac's disease. I just can't find any normal girls these days. They're all taken by wealthy trust-fund babies I guess.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you guys experience this? It happens to me more times than I can count and it's a frustrating thing for the most part.

Example 1: I just had a girl fly out to visit me, who I grew increasingly annoyed with. HB 8 and looked great at my friends wedding. Rocking body. After getting to know her I realized she wasn't an interesting person to me and I decided all I wanted was to f*ck. She would constantly tell me about how many guys hit on her and how she's a badass at work, has so many friends, etc. All it did was annoy me and she received no reaction from me. More like a shoulder shrug type or response, because I genuinely didn't care. But it drove her nuts and emotional. After drinking she broke down about why I didn't like her. It was awkward because she was staying with me that weekend.

Example 2: After a night out at a work happy hour. I basically told a girl from another department that I didn't want anything serious with her and just wanted to be friends with benefits. I'd say she was a HB 7. Amazing rack and cute face. A little on the heavier side, which I'm not really attracted to. She agreed but eventually caught feelings after our 4th encounter. Again not much in common and I knew I could do better. She also tried hard to impress me by cooking for me and making sure she had my favorite beer in her fridge before I would go over.

I have plenty more but they're all pretty similar. It just proves when you don't care about impressing, making time for, paying for everything or just doing things for in general for a woman that she'll try so hard to get you to like her. And then on some instances when it's reversed and you actually do stuff for a woman you're interested in, at times they don't reciprocate as much.
This is a classic example of IDGAF and the Abundance Mindset. Whether conscious (keeping cool when with a HB8+) or subconscious (you really don't give a f*uck), it works and in most cases really raises a females attraction instinct (if she had initial interest).

Yes, most of us have been here. Personally, I have with some hot women too. I've had HB8+'s validating themselves because I was so turned off by their personality and just wasn't interested. Why? IDGAF and the Abundance Mindset. A lot of hot women are shells of confidence when all it takes is a slight crack in their armor to see the little insecure girl come gushing out.

I wish some the younger guys on this site would ingrain this into their thinking. ONEitis is a killer, of your confidence, game and the relationship.

IDGAF and the Abundance Mindset -- ALWAYS.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a classic example of IDGAF and the Abundance Mindset. Whether conscious (keeping cool when with a HB8+) or subconscious (you really don't give a f*uck), it works and in most cases really raises a females attraction instinct (if she had initial interest).

Yes, most of us have been here. Personally, I have with some hot women too. I've had HB8+'s validating themselves because I was so turned off by their personality and just wasn't interested. Why? IDGAF and the Abundance Mindset. A lot of hot women are shells of confidence when all it takes is a slight crack in their armor to see the little insecure girl come gushing out.

I wish some the younger guys on this site would ingrain this into their thinking. ONEitis is a killer, of your confidence, game and the relationship.

IDGAF and the Abundance Mindset -- ALWAYS.
I met a girl from Romania not to long ago at a friends house party. She wasn't very attractive but I guess she thought she was. After a brief introduction, I went about my business socializing with everyone else. She comes over and makes a remark about my college team not being good. I brushed it off and continued to disregard her as I started to sense her arrogance. She comes over again and tells me straight up she doesn't like me. I told her that was good to know and I walked off. She then asks what my problem is haha. I told her I wasn't interested in talking to her. She then leaves. She just could not believe a guy didn't want her vagina. I thought it was hilarious.

To some of the desperate guys on here, yes I passed up on some potential vagina. The focal point of this is ignoring and not showing interest does work.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl from Romania not to long ago at a friends house party. She wasn't very attractive but I guess she thought she was. After a brief introduction, I went about my business socializing with everyone else. She comes over and makes a remark about my college team not being good. I brushed it off and continued to disregard her as I started to sense her arrogance. She comes over again and tells me straight up she doesn't like me. I told her that was good to know and I walked off. She then asks what my problem is haha. I told her I wasn't interested in talking to her. She then leaves. She just could not believe a guy didn't want her vagina. I thought it was hilarious.

To some of the desperate guys on here, yes I passed up on some potential vagina. The focal point of this is ignoring and not showing interest does work.
She mightve actually liked you sexually. But your confidence was above her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they've got 20 c0cks wagging in their face...they end up wanting Mr. Impossible.

The game is too easy.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She mightve actually liked you sexually. But your confidence was above her.
And in this case, it wasn't even about my confidence. It was just pure disinterest. Had she been attractive to me with that same attitude, and if I chased, the outcome could've been the same. Her leaving, and me not getting laid. There's a clear correlation between ignoring chicks and them finding something attractive about it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And in this case, it wasn't even about my confidence. It was just pure disinterest. Had she been attractive to me with that same attitude, and if I chased, the outcome could've been the same. Her leaving, and me not getting laid. There's a clear correlation between ignoring chicks and them liking finding something attractive about it.
What i was saying is you couldve probably fvcked her.