Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The toll of having sex with many women

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, average chicks are always very.. appreciative. Fvck me better, play zero games, chase me for hooking up again...

R

Ranger

Did they do more things for you? Did they treat you more like a king? Did they fvck you better? Did they suck you better? Did they play less games? Were they more available?
I would rather have an enthusiastic 6 or 7.
As long as she isn’t ugly or a walrus I won’t go there. They just need to take care of themselves. That says a lot to me. If they don’t? No dice.

R

Ranger

An amazing connection and mind blowing sex can be a difficult combination at best.
I was with this amazingly beautiful Latino woman. So tight I had to work to get it in. Lol
She liked her spankings but her life was an absolute cluster fuk. Emotion roller coaster nut job. All over the map. So she had to go. Texted me all the time for sex but after they show themselves they aren’t beautiful anymore. They’re just a damaged sack of bones.

R

Ranger

I am not devoid of compassion. I do feel empathy for a lot of women despite the fact that they’ve done it to themselves. Being attractive doesn’t mean...”Hey, I don’t have to work on myself and become a better person. I’m sexy and that’s all I need.”
The AFC’s are contributing to the ruin of women who can’t control even themselves. Giving them unearned attention is like giving a toddler a straight razor.
Right after my last post I got a text from another woman that I told “I’m not feeling it anymore.” to.
She’s bonkers. Looks good and blonde but can’t stop spewing out her emotional garbage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An amazing connection and mind blowing sex can be a difficult combination at best.
I was with this amazingly beautiful Latino woman. So tight I had to work to get it in. Lol
She liked her spankings but her life was an absolute cluster fuk. Emotion roller coaster nut job. All over the map. So she had to go. Texted me all the time for sex but after they show themselves they aren’t beautiful anymore. They’re just a damaged sack of bones.
You intentionally set and strengthen connection using some structure and rules?

R

Ranger

Are you able to manage your connection with a female?
Yes. I compartmentalize the level of connection without letting it cross over into my biological drive to attach. They are definately different. I can elevate mine by elevating hers alone.
But when they get attached, it’s quickly and it seems like a very hard connection even though it’s not the same as a man’s. “I feel like I’m back in high school.” Is a very common comment from a woman. I let them enjoy that and say little things to amplify it. I just do it instinctively. There’s no set things to say. It just comes out.
I don’t really have to manage mine really. I’ve so internalized Tomassi that I don’t even think about it. But I do love being turned on by her/them. There’s just no AFC idolization. Pure function.

Is this what you are asking me?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I compartmentalize the level of connection without letting it cross over into my biological drive to attach. They are definately different. I can elevate mine by elevating hers alone.
But when they get attached, it’s quickly and it seems like a very hard connection even though it’s not the same as a man’s. “I feel like I’m back in high school.” Is a very common comment from a woman. I let them enjoy that and say little things to amplify it. I just do it instinctively. There’s no set things to say. It just comes out.
I don’t really have to manage mine really. I’ve so internalized Tomassi that I don’t even think about it. But I do love being turned on by her/them. There’s just no AFC idolization. Pure function.

Is this what you are asking me?
Yea. Wanted a few more details though.

R

Ranger

PART ONE
I am reluctant to give any solutions. First and foremost I care about what happens to men in what I now call the Grinder. I don’t care about the women. They have available congressmen they can call.
I feel no anger towards the woman in question nor do I feel anger or resentment towards any woman.

First off mrgoodstuff, she is completely clueless to your predicament or plight. This is outside her ability to reason. All she sees is that you keep saying she is “unfit”. That is the emotional communication she is receiving. What all the nuances are telling her. But I know that is NOT what you are trying to communicate. First off...stop communicating at the level I’m about to speak about.

Our gift is our ability to reason out solutions to bring about our survival. Physically and emotionally. We are survival beasts. We can kill things with our bare hands if need be. Eat it raw too. Or pick up our child and kiss it with full pure love. We are more capable of that than the child’s mother. Society says that mothers care more for their child. This is another lie. Single mothers are producing horrible adults and statistically single fathers are raising very astute go-getters to put into the world. Look it up. The mother is so solipsistic that all she can really do is keep them alive and go find another man. Which is her biological and genetic command. We don’t think like that. She is a machine when it comes to finding support from a man. Even if she doesn’t need it. Money does not trump biology. No matter what garbage flows out of her mouth. Underneath she is running on a program that she may not even be aware of.

So what happened to me is that I noticed, looking back, you absolutely won’t see it if you’re in it. End of story.

The lack of even a touch of kindness from a spouse will kill you dead. If you don’t touch a baby for too long it will get sick and die. True story. We think like machines but feel much deeper than women. Our thinking allows us override those very real deep emotions and still function. Women cannot.

We are dreamers and we have the linear thinking to actually do it. Women do not. They operate on a biological and solipsistic approach. She’s designed that way. So there’s no way under the stars that she would understand your position. It’s impossible. So stop stating your position. She thinks it’s directed at her and caves in. Eventually she comes out fighting with the only tool she has. Psychological WARFARE.

The weapons she uses are withdrawal and getting your mind into a loop. We are problem solvers. How do you damage that machine or disrupt it so it doesn’t function and stays in a loop? Here’s the loop:

“An unsolvable situation for which a solution is being demanded.”

By inserting two opposing ideas that are unsolvable, your mind goes into a loop. We realistically can’t help it. Every waking moment, even if it’s in the background, we never stop running that loop. Every day. Day in and day out. This is what kills men.
The binary loop. (Didn’t know what else to call it)

The Binary loop is the Achilles heal of a man. You fuk up his engine. His gift to the world. And you have him dead to rights. Thus all the misdirection and silly girl “we are unknowable” nonsense works. The binary loop. Two opposing thoughts or ideas. You can’t solve it because it’s unsolvable because in reality it doesn’t actually exist.

“All warfare is deception.”
Sun Tzu

Here is the real b!tch about this. It’s not her fault. Its yours. Will post part 2 later. Have some things I have to get done. It actually gets way better.

Last edited by a moderator: