Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have a Decision To Make in Less Than 2 Years

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known my GF since she was 20 years old. She pursued me for 2 years. I started dating her when she was 22. She has recently turned 25 years old. In total, I've known her for nearly five years, and I'm the only real significant man she's had in her life. She only had one partner until I fvcked her (about a year before we started dating, and then told her I didn't want anything serious.)

I've stated time and time again that a woman's expiry date is when they turn 27. That is when I have to make the decision of whether to keep her in my life, or terminate the relationship and let her go free. That is when the biological clock starts making itself known.

So here's where things currently stand. I've been living with her for a while now. It was never really an option and it was never discussed. She just kinda moved in. It didn't really bother me since I haven't had any genuine complaints about her, and I still don't. She no longer has her own life because she's adapted herself to my life, and seems pretty content with it. Her sole purpose seems to be making sure I'm fed, healthy, strong, and able to keep going with life. When I'm not well, she worries and does everything she can to get me better.

If I were to terminate the relationship, she would be completely lost. I have absolutely no clue what she would do. I know I'd be fine because I've already lived through two major breakups and life re-builds. But her? She would be pretty devastated. That's usually how women end up on the c0ck carousel.

Seven years of evaluating a woman for keeps is pretty damn good. I told her if I were to actually commit, I'd be fine with a celebration and even rings, but I wouldn't want any legal documents involved. She's not exactly thrilled with that idea, but she's willing to do it my way.

She doesn't smoke, drink, gamble, she's proud to be feminine, and her friends are good women in their own rights. She has a few flaws that I've been putting up with, but they're minor in comparison to some of the majorly damaged bytches that I've dated and fvcked in the past.

We shall see how the next two years progress...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's fair that the same men who go on the internet to complain about women simultaneously contribute to their mistrust of or contempt for men. In this situation but reversed, if the woman had led him on but didn't want to be with the man because he wasn't flawless even though he did his part as a man and she did like him, what would our community say? I don't want to waste my time being part of a community so hypocritical. So I'm going to be for either ending it in the least damaging way possible or going with her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've stated time and time again that a woman's expiry date is when they turn 27.

While possibly true on a macro level, I don't think you can hold a standard like that against individuals. It would be like if I thought Canadians are this way, or that way, and I could be largely correct, but judging you individually like that would not be right.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While possibly true on a macro level, I don't think you can hold a standard like that against individuals.
I view this very much in the same way as seeing men as creatures who evaluate a woman being bangable or not bangable within the first 10 seconds of looking at her. But perhaps I shouldn't hold a standard like that against other men.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known my GF since she was 20 years old. She pursued me for 2 years. I started dating her when she was 22. She has recently turned 25 years old. In total, I've known her for nearly five years, and I'm the only real significant man she's had in her life. She only had one partner until I fvcked her (about a year before we started dating, and then told her I didn't want anything serious.)

I've stated time and time again that a woman's expiry date is when they turn 27. That is when I have to make the decision of whether to keep her in my life, or terminate the relationship and let her go free. That is when the biological clock starts making itself known.

So here's where things currently stand. I've been living with her for a while now. It was never really an option and it was never discussed. She just kinda moved in. It didn't really bother me since I haven't had any genuine complaints about her, and I still don't. She no longer has her own life because she's adapted herself to my life, and seems pretty content with it. Her sole purpose seems to be making sure I'm fed, healthy, strong, and able to keep going with life. When I'm not well, she worries and does everything she can to get me better.

If I were to terminate the relationship, she would be completely lost. I have absolutely no clue what she would do. I know I'd be fine because I've already lived through two major breakups and life re-builds. But her? She would be pretty devastated. That's usually how women end up on the c0ck carousel.

Seven years of evaluating a woman for keeps is pretty damn good. I told her if I were to actually commit, I'd be fine with a celebration and even rings, but I wouldn't want any legal documents involved. She's not exactly thrilled with that idea, but she's willing to do it my way.

She doesn't smoke, drink, gamble, she's proud to be feminine, and her friends are good women in their own rights. She has a few flaws that I've been putting up with, but they're minor in comparison to some of the majorly damaged bytches that I've dated and fvcked in the past.

Can you see yourself spending a huge portion of your life or even the rest of your life with her?

Do you want to have children?

-Augustus-

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So if she reach the Wall... she ain't good enought ?

Sounds like Me :p

Well if you broke up cause of the ''wall''... Good Luck to you to find another one.

She likely will turn into a ressentful women that guys here complain about.

What will be your issue is this: Does she wants Kids and you don't ?

She could leave you for a guy who wants kids.

Seriously, that would be the only reason this LTR would end from her side.

On your side: if she hits the wall and let it get to her... dump her... if she hits the wall and keep working out to be ''hot-desirable for you'' keep her.

You seem to have found a keeper.

Be clear and Honest with Her, it's the best way to keep your LTR healthy no matter its direction

Otherwise, you are part of the problem

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest questions: Are you in love with her? Would you like to make her the mother of your children? Would you be satisfied being second banana, most of the time, in her life to the kid(s) you have together?

As for her being devastated and lost after a breakup, I'm sure she'd be heartbroken. But I'm willing to bet she'd get her act together and be fine. I don't mean that as a dig. In fact I'm saying it to soothe any guilt you might feel if you do want to end it. If she's as mature and cool as you say, she will adapt and be strong eventually. Plus - the clock wants what it wants, she won't lose time finding someone if she can help it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've already made up your mind and your really convincing yourself of what you already know.

If you figure out what you want, what you don't want, and explain it to her correctly she'll go for it.

The worst thing is to make plans based on assumptions. Assumptions turn into slippery slopes. Slippery slopes turn into nightmares. Nightmares turn into middle aged men filled with hate wondering what the hell happened to their lives.

Figure out some boundaries, let her know what they are and stick to them and you'll be fine.

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you genuinely care, otherwise the mental evaluation.. Can you continue to build her as you guys are together? That seems to be a fair resolution considering shes everything you seem to ask for? If she brings her own to the table, she wont be totally out of luck should the relationship go sour. I really don't any negatives as any relationship will have the basic risk.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if she reach the Wall... she ain't good enought ?
Not what I meant at all. For this one, "the wall" is the deciding point because she's not post-wall nor is she on the c0ck carousel. The wall has a different meaning in this situation. It's the point where I have to decide whether to keep her for extremely long term or let her go. She will become resentful if I don't make that decision.

Do you want to have children?
This is an interesting question. I already have one child. I was never opposed to having another one. However, I ended up getting a vasectomy a decade ago. She's knows this. The opinion I have is if she wants to have a child with me, she will stuff away the money for a procedure to accommodate this.

Can you see yourself spending a huge portion of your life or even the rest of your life with her?
Sure. I'm pretty much done with pursuing women. I was planning a life of being single with just dating and fvcking whatever came along. If she wants to be part of the life I was planning anyway, that's cool.

Honest questions: Are you in love with her?
To be honest, I've only experienced that really deep "love" only twice in my life. You know, the one that drives you fvcking mad where you can't stop thinking about her and get all bent out of shape when you don't hear from her. After having both of those experiences (and having both of those women end the relationship), I honestly believe that a man isn't meant to feel love like that.

So, how do I define the kind of "love" I have for her? A deep appreciation for her as a person, the way she treats me, and the desire to be the pillar of manhood in her life? Sure. However, I don't have that "love" for her that drives me fvcking bat5hit crazy. I don't think a man can have a successful relationship while feeling that way about a woman.

Would you like to make her the mother of your children?
Sure. She'd be a good mom.

Would you be satisfied being second banana, most of the time, in her life to the kid(s) you have together?
Sure. I always have other stuff I need to get done.

Figure out some boundaries, let her know what they are and stick to them and you'll be fine.
I've never had a problem with that when it comes to her. She knows what I will and won't tolerate, and she respects that. She has no male friends that she hangs out with, and she knows I won't tolerate that 5hit.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I'll give you my 2 cents:

I married a woman like that once, life was great, had kids, but ultimately it ended in a divorce (and I got shafted in the court system). I then loved another woman like that for a long time and again life felt awesome, but she too bounced on me. I should hate LTRs but I don't. Spinning plates is not for me or not for eternity anyway. So assume you drop her (which is like slaughtering the family pet after it's no longer cute and cuddly) what's your end game? will you ever want to have things like marriage, kids etc? If so, how do you even know you'll find another woman like her again? It's like selling a used car to go get another used car with slightly better condition/paint etc but you just don't know if it'll become the next biggest money pit vs. the one you have you know it inside out (well in the case of women though you only know what she's feeling and thus acting on). Not very many women in this day and age will do what she's capable of doing i.e. caring like that. I said capable because all women also have the capability to stop doing those things without notice and do a complete 180 especially after you think you know them.

My point is, it's always a gamble, in life things are rarely a sure thing. If that was me, despite my experiences, I'd keep her.

A

AJ84

Not what I meant at all. For this one, "the wall" is the deciding point because she's not post-wall nor is she on the c0ck carousel. The wall has a different meaning in this situation. It's the point where I have to decide whether to keep her for extremely long term or let her go. She will become resentful if I don't make that decision.

This is an interesting question. I already have one child. I was never opposed to having another one. However, I ended up getting a vasectomy a decade ago. She's knows this. The opinion I have is if she wants to have a child with me, she will stuff away the money for a procedure to accommodate this.

Sure. I'm pretty much done with pursuing women. I was planning a life of being single with just dating and fvcking whatever came along. If she wants to be part of the life I was planning anyway, that's cool.

To be honest, I've only experienced that really deep "love" only twice in my life. You know, the one that drives you fvcking mad where you can't stop thinking about her and get all bent out of shape when you don't hear from her. After having both of those experiences (and having both of those women end the relationship), I honestly believe that a man isn't meant to feel love like that.

So, how do I define the kind of "love" I have for her? A deep appreciation for her as a person, the way she treats me, and the desire to be the pillar of manhood in her life? Sure. However, I don't have that "love" for her that drives me fvcking bat5hit crazy. I don't think a man can have a successful relationship while feeling that way about a woman.

Sure. She'd be a good mom.

Sure. I always have other stuff I need to get done.

I've never had a problem with that when it comes to her. She knows what I will and won't tolerate, and she respects that. She has no male friends that she hangs out with, and she knows I won't tolerate that 5hit.
She has given her life for you it seems. Thats a lot of her heart and emotional well being that you are holding in your hands. But I get the impression that you could take it or leave it. I mean she sounds like the ideal girl many guys would want but is there something more than your appreciation for her that will sustain your investment in the long run, with the possibility of more kids? Some spark/ chemistry/ mental connection?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep. As song goes. Feminity and submissiveness r like finding an emerald in a cracker Jack box.

The whole point of an ltr with a woman is it's meant to be team us against the world and it sounds like she gets that. There's a reasonable age gap so you will both hit the wall together which is fair enough.

Of course she will want a child. But as long as you're not in a common law country and you get an Ironclad prenup I don't see an issue. A guy of your strength Des should be able to provide for two kids easy. Just tell her upfront it's one kid and non-negotiable.

As for any lacks in the relationship well how high do you want to set the bar. Our grandparents married their first love and stuck with them for life and arranged marriages all over the world they make it work.

This girl sounds malleable enough if you want something else from her I'm sure she'd be willing to learn.

Of course you will go your own way we all know that just my two cents worth.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there something more than your appreciation for her that will sustain your investment in the long run, with the possibility of more kids? Some spark/ chemistry/ mental connection?
What's happened is she's made my life hers, so she shares in a lot of the things I do. However, when I'm busy doing something that she's not really interested in doing with me, she has her own things to do. We function very well together and have a lot of fun.

There's a reasonable age gap so you will both hit the wall together which is fair enough.
Interesting! I've never really thought of it in that context.

Just tell her upfront it's one kid and non-negotiable.
She doesn't want more than one, and I wouldn't either.

This girl sounds malleable enough if you want something else from her I'm sure she'd be willing to learn.
Yup, pretty much. If I went to her today and said we should go learn how to build airplanes, she'd be right there. All my relationships (since finding this site) have composed of me leading and the woman following, but it's never been as defined as this current one. She gives little to no resistance with it being like this, and she's even stated that she embraces it. If you ask her why she's barefoot in the kitchen, she'll respond with "because I'm making dinner".

A

AJ84

She sounds like a keeper to me. You wanted someone younger whose is feminine, kind, loyal, let’s you lead and doesn’t have a string of past sexual partners.

I assume she has accepted your son into her life as well, and would make a good mom given how nurturing she is.

Also seems like you are both on the same page about the relationship.

Honestly the chances of you as coming across a woman will all of those attributes again is very slim. These are the women that get taken off the market right away.

So go for it :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have to admit that your high score theory and 27 expiry date post resonate with me almost to a flaw... I'm in a similar scenario to you... I think the difference between us is I have a higher libido and crave sex with other women more..

In your daily life, (work, out or otherwise) do you ever find yourself attracted to other women? Do you ever have the thought that you are selling yourself short? What you wrote about being in love so strongly with a woman not being healthy for a man I feel too (I'm paraphrasing too lazy to find what you wrote above and quote it) However have you considered that you may have not as been experienced and as mature back then and you'd know you could control that feeling better towards a woman you were more attracted to?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your daily life, (work, out or otherwise) do you ever find yourself attracted to other women?
I always do. A few weeks back, I had a really good interaction with a young, attractive care worker. We bantered back and forth briefly and when it came time for me to leave, I felt that moment where she was sad to see me go. The automatic part of my brain told me to go into a number close, but I resisted. I don't see it being worth the gamble.

Do you ever have the thought that you are selling yourself short?
Not this time. I know I can land hotter women, but their personalities and issues are a pain in the ass to deal with. Why would I want to go back to that? I don't feel like I've sold myself short by keeping a stable, feminine woman who's sole purpose in life seems to be keeping me content, healthy and happy.

However have you considered that you may have not as been experienced and as mature back then and you'd know you could control that feeling better towards a woman you were more attracted to?
The last time I felt "love" that strongly for a woman was about 5 years ago. My thoughts and opinions on women haven't really changed since then. The only thing that's changed is my High Score Theory has become more cemented.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

So, how do I define the kind of "love" I have for her? A deep appreciation for her as a person, the way she treats me, and the desire to be the pillar of manhood in her life? Sure. However, I don't have that "love" for her that drives me fvcking bat5hit crazy. I don't think a man can have a successful relationship while feeling that way.
1) The older I get, the more I believe all relationships are about survival of the species. That being said, she will most likely want children soon. If you don’t make a decision on children with her, biology will make a 360 on how she feels about you. You not making any decision, is still making a decision here. I would only stay in a relationship if you really want children with her. That’s the price of being in a long-term relationship with a childless fertile female. Look at it this way, she has assessed you as being the best man to have a child with. If you break up with her you are doing her a favor. She is running out of time. Don’t waste any more of her time.

2) I completely agree with you that a man should never be too head over heels with his woman. That situation can never work.

Good luck!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't give us any reasons to leave her yet you still made the post, I imagine their motivations and reasons out there
I don't have any reasons. It's mostly just me thinking out loud. Women needs that commitment, and they also want to reproduce before it's too late. These are things I have to think about. If I had it my way, I'd just continue as is, but that's not the case