Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need tips for trip in Thailand

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever been in Thailand . I’m thinking very seriously to travel there end of the year for some 10+ days .

Any tips that you guys could give me ? Which place is the best for a 23 yo ? Is it worth it to fck women there ? Anything else i should check or watch out for ?

I’d appreciate any info

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thailand women r extremely beautiful but they mostly have trouble communicating in English and they hv an even harder time understanding American or British accents.

Go to Manila, easier for you to communicate with people there.

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been to Thailand twice. I love the country. It has a lot of great sights to see, beaches to enjoy, and cheap food to eat. Everything is cheap. Not sure if you'll bang local women unless you speak Thai, but other backpackers in hostels who are out partying with you...the opportunity is there.

Bangkok: Khao San Road is the main bar and party district. It's wild. I went out with some friends I made at the hostel I stayed at.

Chiang Mai: The area where Zoe in Yellow bar is at is the party area and there's a few clubs nearby where the "afterparty" happens.

Andaman Sea Territory (Ko Phi Phi, Phuket, Krabi): Phi Phi islands is where young travelers go to party.

Gulf of Thailand Territory (Ko Pha Ngan): Ko Pha Ngan is known for their full moon party that happens every month. Google search and you'll get the calendar of full moon party dates.