Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women have a low self esteem but big ego

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, and it's a dichotomy in game teachings I've noticed. When I first started reading about seduction online, a lot of the material preached, "Women are insecure and are just WAITING for you to approach them." A few years later there was a lot of, "Women [esp. in the West] are self-centered and need to be taken down a few notches for you to seduce them." I summarize of course.

Both are probably true, and while having the big ego probably hides insecurity, it doesn't mean that all insecure women have big egos. Many let their insecurities show in honest ways. Most in the West don't, because they are taught from an early age that they are special snowflakes that can do anything a man can do. Hence the bluster.

The way men have responded: 1. Better, more a$$hole-y game, with more pump-and-dumping. 2. Becoming betafied partners/eunuchs. 3. MGTOW or perhaps opting out of the West, finding women in the Philippines, etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, and it's a dichotomy in game teachings I've noticed. When I first started reading about seduction online, a lot of the material preached, "Women are insecure and are just WAITING for you to approach them." A few years later there was a lot of, "Women [esp. in the West] are self-centered and need to be taken down a few notches for you to seduce them." I summarize of course.

Both are probably true, and while having the big ego probably hides insecurity, it doesn't mean that all insecure women have big egos. Many let their insecurities show in honest ways. Most in the West don't, because they are taught from an early age that they are special snowflakes that can do anything a man can do. Hence the bluster.

The way men have responded: 1. Better, more a$$hole-y game, with more pump-and-dumping. 2. Becoming betafied partners/eunuchs. 3. MGTOW or perhaps opting out of the West, finding women in the Philippines, etc.
There are different types of women, just like their are different types of men:

1. Lover
2. Thug
3. Bully
4. Slick talker sneaky
5. Business minded ethical
6. Politician
7. Pushover
8. etc.
9. Family lady - loyal

You see, ALL women are not the viperous snakes similar to the predatory women that sent most of us here.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy said he was in public the other day and overheard two girls talking. He said they were legit 5/10s. They were saying that they hate themselves but they love the attention of getting hit on. Its like girls these days simultaneously have self esteem issues but still think they are better than you lol. They will turn men down ruthlessly. They have an ego but yet deep down inside they have a poor self image. Most girls i know have serious self esteem issues. Its like a thing with women. So can some one explain how you can have both a big ego and a low self esteem. Da fuq

I know that some girls auto reject you for an ego boost. But its weird how they can do that and still feel like **** inside.
The ego is a defense mechanism. We need a moderate ego. An inflated ego is often the result of insecurity. You know you have a healthy ego, when you can laugh at yourself.

The women who auto-reject do not want to allow themselves to be vulnerable. If they want an intimate relationship, at some point they have to allow vulnerability. Of course, the same can be said for guys.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a big ego is a defense mechanism that's so strongly rooted that the one having it are blissfully unaware of it? Still don't see the practical difference, they're obnoxious either way. I don't regard either as real, they're both acts.

Unless you by saying big ego are referring to high self-esteem, but that's different. A big ego gives a sh!t what others think about them, they have low self-esteem because they're easily manipulated by others views rather than standing up for themselves.
Yes, and the crucial thing with ego is it is REACTIVE. A person with an inflated ego allows their consciousness to be overly defined by the environment. The palliative is humor. A person with a good sense of humor seems to have their other foot in an altogether other world.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yes, and the crucial thing with ego is it is REACTIVE. A person with an inflated ego allows their consciousness to be overly defined by the environment. The palliative is humor. A person with a good sense of humor seems to have their other foot in an altogether other world.
A person with a good sense of humor who is just plain honest and humble about himself is pretty hard to offend and get a reaction from.

Someone with an inflated concept of themselves, an image, are pretty easily triggered. They try to fit into a box and will deny anything outside of that box, even if it's evidently true.

The difference is that a healthy ego (concept of self) is based on observations of self. An inflated ego is based on an idea of themselves (in other words a fantasy). I posted a video yesterday, the guy in it has a pretty realistic sense of himself as evidenced by making fun of himself. The woman on the other hand is crazy and he pokes so many holes in what she claims to be by showing how she really is.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/this-woman-got-owned-on-all-her-bullsh-t-publicly.238836/