Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not looking away first when making eye contact?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read conflicting information on this.

Almost all say when you make eye contact with a woman, NEVER break eye contact by looking down as this is a,sign of submissiveness, shyness and subconciously you telling the girl she is higher value. THIS POINT I AGREE ON.

However, where i have read conflicting information. Breaking eye contact first (by not looking down but to the side)

I mean, what is wrong with looking away first to the side when you make eye contact first (not darting your eyes real fast, but maybe after a couple to a few seconds)?

I feel that if you have it in your mind that you CAN NEVER look away first, doesnt that equate to staring= creepy.?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women will think you arent into them if you break contact too soon. some women will be creeped out by too much staring, while the right amount could turn them on.

i find what works well for me is a lot of times if i see a hot girl walking my way, i will stare at her lower body first, and then look at her eyes as i get closer or after she has seem me looking at her body first. sometimes looking at them directly in the eyes first is too much for them and they will look away, instead i will try to let them see me staring at their body instead of trying to peer deep into their eyes, a lot women seem to like this than just trying to make and hold intense eye contact right away and it makes things less awkward and it lets them know you find them attractive.

there was this one woman at my work who looked like a model, i saw her from far away coming toward me and i didnt want to hold eye contact the entire time from real far away and i didnt want to seem disinterested or timid either. so what i did is just stare at her heels/legs absentmindedly until she was much closer. when i finally looked up she blushed and smiled. if i had just stared at her hard the whole time i think she would have looked away but instead she just saw me staring at her body and enjoying it and liked it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look at them. Period. When you don't pay attention to a woman or act like she doesn't even exist, it drives them nuts. They will actively seek you out and try to get your attention by all means.

If you accidentally make eye contact, just look away and go about your business like you didn't even notice her. Yes, even for a woman you would like to fvck.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I have read conflicting information on this.

Almost all say when you make eye contact with a woman, NEVER break eye contact by looking down as this is a,sign of submissiveness, shyness and subconciously you telling the girl she is higher value. THIS POINT I AGREE ON.

However, where i have read conflicting information. Breaking eye contact first (by not looking down but to the side)

I mean, what is wrong with looking away first to the side when you make eye contact first (not darting your eyes real fast, but maybe after a couple to a few seconds)?

I feel that if you have it in your mind that you CAN NEVER look away first, doesnt that equate to staring= creepy.?
Are you f*cking kidding me? You've got to be kidding me.

Who gives a sh!t what a woman thinks about where you look or what you do with your eyes? Look down so you can see her boobs. Who gives a sh!t? Your insecurity is mind blowing. Look where ever the f*ck you want.

Your post is a perfect example of how some men lose the game the minute they open their eyes in the morning. Because they think like a desperate beta. And when you like a desperate beta you act like a faggot.

Stop reading retarded PUA books and learn to be comfortable in your own skin. All women care about in the end is what you can do for them. The body language bullsh!t is just another gimmick people use to sell books to weak faggots.

Tough love here brother. This is pathetic. Wake up and wise up.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look at them. Period. When you don't pay attention to a woman or act like she doesn't even exist, it drives them nuts. They will actively seek you out and try to get your attention by all means.

If you accidentally make eye contact, just look away and go about your business like you didn't even notice her. Yes, even for a woman you would like to fvck.
Not so sure about that, this would only work if your extremely good looking (strikingly handsome) or YOU already ESTABLISHED some sort of contact and then next time you ignored her.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so sure about that, this would only work if your extremely good looking (strikingly handsome) or YOU already ESTABLISHED some sort of contact and then next time you ignored her.
It works even better when you haven't established contact. There's nothing a woman desires more than a man's attention.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a game I love to play while walking or at an establishment.

Make eye contact add a playful mischievous smile and even a wink.... make them break first... watch for them to look back quick... There.... you got their interest.