Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would it be?

Mine would be, and it literary took me 25 years to get this, the "motif" of my life is me giving time to women who were in the end undeserving of my time.

Do not let your ego or self esteem control you when it comes to women. do not **** or date women for the sake of doing it, or at the very least, be careful of who you poke around with, because being with a crap women is 10x more damaging than being alone.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

Do not let your ego or self esteem control you when it comes to women. do not **** or date women for the sake of doing it, or at the very least, be careful of who you poke around with, because being with a crap women is 10x more damaging than being alone.
Here are some related thoughts..
Spend your time, efforts and attention only on quality women who demonstrate a HIGH interest level in you . Eject the AWs,fakes and flakes, cheaters, drinkers and drugies and women who have had multiple failed LTRs. Do not get involved with women who have other male "friends" . These "friends" are being used by her for all kinds of benefits..
Be very wary of single mothers and be willing to walk away at the first sign of problems. Never "negotiate" anything problematic with a woman. She could care less about mutual resolution of conflict. Women generally believe that they are entitled to have all difficulties resolve themselves in their favor, which really means that she expects you to give ground.

Keep you finger on the Eject lever for at least the first three months.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
They will do anything to have their egos stroked at your expense without a care in the world as to how and if it affects you. Such is the way of the "Attention Wh*re". Selfish beings.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid marriage and avoid relationships.

They are for women and mostly benefit women.

Instead focus on your goals and dreams and don't waste your time on that.

How you should deal with women is as fvck buddies or one night stands only.

Only consider marriage or relationships if you really want one when you turn 30 but still remember in the end marriage and relationships mostly benefit women. Marriage is a government contract and unstable corporation of two that turns over half your money and resources to a woman when it ends and relationships are designed to trap you into marriage eventually all the while keeping you from having a variety of women to sample.

Prenups don't even necessarily protect you 100% of the time so keep that in mind too if you ever decide to get married.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of the people around you are average, frustrated chumps who buy into the self-serving romantic ideals and social conventions perpetuated by women. These ideals not only are not what attract women, but they can destroy you if you choose to buy into them. Be a heavy skeptic of the advice you receive from other people regarding women and relationships, since it's more than likely they let feminized ideals run the show in their lives.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women act on the "emotions" and "feelings" you generate in them, never logic. Throw logic out when dealing with women, and ignore what they say.

Women will say one thing, then do something completely different. A woman's actions will tell you everything.

Furthermore, never get frustrated or angry with women...just get disappointed.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A very interesting thread...

1. I second Warrior74
2. Do not trust women who are scared of being alone.
3. Do not waste time with women who are excessivelyconcerned with their exteriors (Women with tatoos and piercings are)
4. Women will always follow their emotions and they always like novelty.
5. They should always be treated like little girls.
6. Try very hard and look beyond her appearance. Most women have nothing beyond that.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That it is possible to find a woman that would be worthy of marriage, where you'd benefit more from the marriage than alone but that finding a woman of this caliber will not be easy. Remember, the guy here with the most green squares is married.

Ok I admit, this wasn't my first choice, but I felt obligated to say it given what's been already said.

Call me lazy, but I practically shudder now at the thought of having to do everything in a daily routine. If you can find a genuine partner that pulls half (or more than half) the total weight, life is so much easier.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "one". And there is no "soul mate".

(This thread should be stickied or put in DJ Bible)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add another--

Avoid obsessing over a woman's looks. You will find this really is a waste of life. Physical attraction is a non-negotiable, but if you are always striving for the 9's and 10's you will miss out on women who can bring a LOT more to your table.

I second most of what everyone else has said. Notice that this all DJ 101. Live and breathe the BASICS and you will figure out the rest.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid women whose hobbies are "watching TV, reading books, shopping, travelling..."

Instead, target women whose hobbies are more unique and less revolving around media, marketing, and money. Hiking, kayaking, surfing, baking, sewing, photography, and gardening are examples of "unique" hobbies.

The reasons should be obvious, but, the women with "popular" hobbies aren't very independent, and are the most socially functional/dependent. Now, being social isn't necessarily bad, but when a woman derives pleasure from little else besides being social, you are going to find yourself being pressured or manipulated to "plug back into the matrix", playing many more games, and dealing with much more drama and trifling.

Simply put, women with "unique" hobbies are better people overall. Women with "popular" hobbies have little to offer besides excellent social skills and a conformist mindset.

The "popular" or "Barbie Clone" hobby types have a very poor "sense of self", which could also indicate other issues.

LSE's, AW's, Cluster B's... go ahead, ask them, "What are your hobbies?" See if you don't find the same to be true.

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Avoid women whose hobbies are "watching TV, reading books, shopping, travelling..."

Instead, target women whose hobbies are more unique and less revolving around media, marketing, and money. Hiking, kayaking, surfing, baking, sewing, photography, and gardening are examples of "unique" hobbies.

The reasons should be obvious, but, the women with "popular" hobbies aren't very independent, and are the most socially functional/dependent. Now, being social isn't necessarily bad, but when a woman derives pleasure from little else besides being social, you are going to find yourself being pressured or manipulated to "plug back into the matrix", playing many more games, and dealing with much more drama and trifling.

Simply put, women with "unique" hobbies are better people overall. Women with "popular" hobbies have little to offer besides excellent social skills and a conformist mindset.

The "popular" or "Barbie Clone" hobby types have a very poor "sense of self", which could also indicate other issues.

LSE's, AW's, Cluster B's... go ahead, ask them, "What are your hobbies?" See if you don't find the same to be true.

This is golden

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman does or says something that doesn't make sense to you and gives you one of those WTF?? moments, it's not that "women are illogical" or that "they don't make any sense" or that they're having a emotional moment or being absent-minded or anything else but the simple fact that...

they're bullsh!tting you.

You're having the WTF moment because you're trying to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense.

Men are indoctrinated to believe that women are illogical, nonsensical creatures, so they remain blind to the games women play not realizing that they DO make a lot of sense... once you understand what it is that they're really doing.

And what's more is that the BS they're handing you has worked for them so well on men in the past (whose egos were quick to rationalize why they couldn't possibly have been played), which is why they're using it on you, fully confident that it will work again.