Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Good Was Pook?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Mystery is on TV. Style wrote a book detailing his exploits. Other PUA's have various methods for proving their creditability. My question is just exactly how good was Pook? What was the quality of the chicks he pulled? Has anybody ever gone sarging with him? Or just he just get a girlfriend and leave the game alone? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also does anybody have link to Pook's blog?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Rumor has it that Pook was actually a woman, just messing with everyone on the forum. :crackup:

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...
How long has it been since Pook has been here anyway?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://dapook.blogspot.com/

Pook was so good he didn't care if he made any money on his advice.

He gave it away for free.

He strikes me as the kind of man who has become completely satisfied with himself needing no rewards like a tv show or book deal to give him fulfillment.

He helped himself and then he helped us all.

All of his great posts were a result of his own soul searching and inner battle within himself to become the man he became.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest I think pook started on this site after he got married through using seduction advice.

He gave great advice that wasn't routine related.
He talked about the mind and spirit more than the body and reputation.

Then out of nowhere he starts going insane about how women aren't as good as men, and how you should start nexting them. How you shouldn't be concerned with sex for like the first 3 months... etc... he became a mysoginist but all hell broke loose in the thread if you ever called him that. He'd talk about feminism like it was the scourge of the earth. He still talks about feminism onj his blog like he's obsessed (but not possessed).

That all leads me to believe he hooked up with one girl the whole time he was on sosuave. Wrote great articles, in his time, was full of epiphetic ideas, and was enlightened beyond any of us. Then he got dumped and turned gay.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think anyone who knows anything at all about women knows that Pook knew what he was talking about.
I know that for me, I don't need to know or care about whom he seduced or whom he winged or who he sarged with or yada yada

His posts were about recognizing things more than pick up.

His post were about Self Realizing. Something that the community at large focuses on in only certain places, it is certainly not widespread.
It's true that he became cynical and got involved in Men's Rights.
I don't think he is or was married.
I do think he got his heart broken though. Hence, the interest in Ester vilar and MRA, and the cycnism.
Have you read his latest entry, about the "Lace Curtain"?

Anyway, the old Pook loved women, and accepted them for who they are.
The new more raised consciousness Pook is a bit more guarded, and cynical.
Still, he has remarkably great insight, and anyone that disses him is not ready for the knowledge.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the book of pook printed out.
I have it saved on my computer.

I have read it over and over.

SO how good was he? IMO good enough to have most of us done the exact same thing as I have. Read, Reflect, and Repeat.

Who else has been that influential in the Seduction world?

Hell I have only read Lord Byron's stuff once....

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is great, the only one as great as him IMHO is Mr.Fingers, both change your lifestyle and the way you see life, not just give you a bunch of bullcrap techniques.

Reaction score
Bonez said:
Then out of nowhere he starts going insane about how women aren't as good as men, and how you should start nexting them.... he became a mysoginist but all hell broke loose in the thread if you ever called him that. He'd talk about feminism like it was the scourge of the earth. He still talks about feminism onj his blog like he's obsessed (but not possessed). .
Wrong kid! Pook grew and he became wiser and joined the ranks of PuertoRican_Lover! He saw reality for what it is and then finally got out of The Hor Matrix!! He developed to the final stage!!! This is why he doesn't post here anymore - because he doesn't want to endure the backlashing of the truth of the hor matrix from the weak men on this site! He is non-confrontational! He wants to speak freely without diminishing his reputation for his prior posts!!

I have no problem with the man-sogynists on this site who need an ass-kicking - and I speak freely on the side of truth, since day one!

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Wrong kid! Pook grew and he became wiser and joined the ranks of PuertoRican_Lover! He saw reality for what it is and then finally got out of The Hor Matrix!! He developed to the final stage!!! This is why he doesn't post here anymore - because he doesn't want to endure the backlashing of the truth of the hor matrix from the weak men on this site! He is non-confrontational! He wants to speak freely without diminishing his reputation for his prior posts!!

I have no problem with the man-sogynists on this site who need an ass-kicking - and I speak freely on the side of truth, since day one!
This is coming from mister conspiracy? Dude, you are living in your own matrix.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez -

You either "think" you have ballz trying to call Pook out as being married..blah..blah..as well as calliing out LMS? Our your just an idiot who doesn't realize their an idiot.

Seriously - these two cats have offered and given WAY more then you probably ever will to this site.

pffffff..

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The Book of Pook is great, but his blog has become a tiresome rant about the evils of feminism.
What's wrong with that? It explains a huge chunk of why things are as they are. Why we're even approaching women. Why it's hard for so many men to have reasonable success with women. Why we need this site. It shouldn't be brushed aside, it's a big factor in why women have so much social and sexual power over men these days and indeed why 'Game' is needed to unlock them.

Reaction score
One day you young cats will come to know the reality of things and your eyes will open and say "Damn, PR L was right! I wish I would have taken him seriously!" I don't mind the insults because I know that I'm in sync with the rhythm of truth..you'll see for yourself..one day!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is and became a natural man. One who realized that if he unlearned the inhibitions that he'd been conditioned to live by then he could be the man of full potential he is capable of being. Living by ones instincts.

The philisophical side to him (ie. his blog) is his interpretation of what is going on with our society. A lot of people hate on him because he has gone "beyond" the forum and no longer writes "how to become a better pua/man" type threads but instead analyzes larger issues that are important to him in his life and may be important in ours if we open our eyes to what is going on. His goal is to help you develop AWARENESS and thats it. Its not about packing your brain with knowledge of facts and data and routines. Awareness is the fundamental breakthrough that characterizes each stage in a DJ's development. As we become more in touch with our true nature and our real desires become clear to us we become more aware.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is pook bitter? That sounds like a female response where he laments on what is wrong with women and how society's views on men are screwed up, and they blame him for being different instead of looking at themselves to see if maybe he's right. JUST like how his most recent blog shows the media covers up any mere mention that perhaps women aren't the perfect beings of light and victims of us terrible men as they're portrayed by weekday afternoon talk shows selling feminine products.

I never viewed him as some pick up god or anything but i have been reading his blog for a while now and was reading his posts well before i ever made an account here.

Most of pook's value seems to be his writing ability. Plenty of guys share large portions of his views but just can't or don't express it like he does.

His blog might be a tiresome rant, but so what? It has value. Most blogs I see are talking about whether they should cut their hair short. Should he be talking about football and his favorite video games in some blogs or keep it specialized to one topic? He even says in his blog that most of the male bloggers ranting on feminism are there talking to themselves and in about 3 years they stop blogging because they've figured out what they wanted to figure out and have no reason to keep talking to themselves.

Pook has value because i read his stuff and talk to other guys in real life about some of what he brings up. And they at the very least start to think about these things instead of just towing the line of what society in general says and stop going along with it by default instead of deciding for themselves how to be a man and deal with women. I don't even agree with some of what he says but at least it makes me think.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont see how Pook would be bitter. He's just spreading more awareness about society. I like his blogs for what they are. I believe the point of his writing in general has went over your heads.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Dude we know society is fuct, we dont need some huffy bastard waxing poetic on the same issues. I'm not saying its bad to address these problems, but to focus exclusively on them paints a picture of someone who has been burned and can't let go.

I miss the more pragmatic Pook, the guy who had proactive advice and philosophies on life and didn't complain and whine like a b!tch about the same damn thing over and over.

He went from being a man, to being a victim.