Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Junk Food

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wendy’s has good chili
Yes, especially compared to other fast food. It has beans and tomatoes in it, which are actual foods instead of chemicals and byproducts. I worked there when I was 16. It used to freak people out when I told them we made it with the hamburgers that sat on the grill too long to sell. I still like it on a cold winter day.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I did 6 months no carb (since October) then kinda indulged, then another month no carb, then a few weeks ago indulged in all the carbs, sugar and fast food I could eat. I felt fat although everyone said I looked the same. It's an internal disgust I feel, so I am back on 0 carb (except from fruit/veg) until August.

It's an internal battle you have to fight, when I completely abstain there are no cravings, when I have a "cheat meal" or whatever the cravings can creep in. I prefer to give myself a few months without then indulging, realise why I didn't want this crap in the first place, then cut it out again.
SMFH

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah I know you love carb cycling and hate no carb diets. It works for me!
It's not about what works, it's about what's optimal and about what's healthy for your body long term, which Keto is assuredly not based on virtually every study ever done on it long term and virtually every cardiologist who has patients that follow Keto diets.

You are also killing your strength, and by default, your continued progress, by lifting with the equivalent of a flat tire.

Last edited: