Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My arms ain't growin

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mentioning steroids is such a copout. Who cares about dudes who use steroids? Don't let that be an excuse for why people have a better physique than you. I got friends who use/used gear and those who didn't an d the ones who didn't have better physiques than the ones who did.
This is contradictory... If steroids = instant success, then your real life example wouldn't exist would it? Fun fact, if you don't know what you're doing the gear is useless. As your real life example shows...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
This is contradictory... If steroids = instant success, then your real life example wouldn't exist would it? Fun fact, if you don't know what you're doing the gear is useless. As your real life example shows...
When you can point out where I said steroids=instant success or anything remotely close I'll consider you not an idiot. For now, you're an idiot.

Don't quote me just to stay whatever you're going to say. It has nothing to do with anything I said. My point was about people mentioning steroids in a post where someone asks for help.. and then bashing bodybuilders saying "they all do steroids" as if 100% of the people who workout and bodybuild do steroids. I just get tired of seeing people mention steroids anytime someone talks about working out or bodybuilding.

I have no idea what you're on about or what motivated you to say that but frankly I give 0 ****s since you started off quoting me and claiming I said some sht that I didn't.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you can point out where I said steroids=instant success or anything remotely close I'll consider you not an idiot. For now, you're an idiot.

Don't quote me just to stay whatever you're going to say. It has nothing to do with anything I said. My point was about people mentioning steroids in a post where someone asks for help.. and then bashing bodybuilders saying "they all do steroids" as if 100% of the people who workout and bodybuild do steroids. I just get tired of seeing people mention steroids anytime someone talks about working out or bodybuilding.

I have no idea what you're on about or what motivated you to say that but frankly I give 0 ****s since you started off quoting me and claiming I said some sht that I didn't.
You said "mentioning steroids is a copout"... How exactly is it a copout if you don't get results from just taking it? If it takes discipline, hard work, knowledge about proper lifting, and consistency, I'm confused as to what the "copout" could be...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You said "mentioning steroids is a copout"... How exactly is it a copout if you don't get results from just taking it? If it takes discipline, hard work, knowledge about proper lifting, and consistency, I'm confused as to what the "copout" could be...
Bro. Do you realize how completely different statements -- "Mentioning steroids is a copout" and "Steroids = Instant Success" are? I mentioned it was a copout because people use it as an excuse often to why some people look better than they do.

That's why context is so important.. If you took time to read the context of what I was saying, you'd understand that I share the same belief as you--hence why you even quoted my real life example that i mentioned.. This is a big facepalm for me.. Take care man I had a long day this is just adding to the disappointment I've had in people today.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. Do you realize how completely different statements -- "Mentioning steroids is a copout" and "Steroids = Instant Success" are? I mentioned it was a copout because people use it as an excuse often to why some people look better than they do.

That's why context is so important.. If you took time to read the context of what I was saying, you'd understand that I share the same belief as you--hence why you even quoted my real life example that i mentioned.. This is a big facepalm for me.. Take care man I had a long day this is just adding to the disappointment I've had in people today.
I'll admit, I stopped reading the thread to respond to the post where you said that, the context giving post was afterwards. So... MY BAD!..

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'll admit, I stopped reading the thread to respond to the post where you said that, the context giving post was afterwards. So... MY BAD!..
No prob man. Totally innocent mistake on your part. and sorry if I came off harsh. Hopefully the rest of my week is not as stressful.. I been gettin really aggy lately.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well yes and no...steroids WILL build muscle even if you do nothing. But studies have shown it will be "garbage" muscle as it will not be properly trained and as soon as you go off it will disappear quickly.

So people who have great genetics who lift properly and work hard in the gym that take steroids will obviously see a much greater impact than those who don't.