Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Other women checking out HB8+ dates

DonVariously

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I date a HB8+ I notice other women blatantly checking her out. I wonder what you think the reason is, since it's really obvious and it doesn't really happen with less pretty women. Is there a Red Pill reasoning for it or am I just looking into this too much?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to compare themselves to one another

"is my outfit better than hers" , " is my bum bigger" , "am i slimmer"

If a woman has a bagged what is perceived as a high status male the investigation must go deeper

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read that women do this to evaluate their self worth and increase self esteem.

My girlfriend has a very nice waist to hip ratio, and I catch her checking out other girls with nice waist to hip ratios as well. Her eye gravitates to other females that look like her.

She also appreciates female beauty, and most of my girlfriends have.

I think there is a little lesbian in every straight attractive female.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women are cutthroat in the competition of attraction.

Jealousy, self esteem, self image and competition anxiety. They are always sizing themselves up visually and seeing where they stack up. In my experience the more attractive the woman the more concerned she is with her own appearance as well as others.

I think back to a girlfriend who was a smokeshow and she would spend her time on instagram and the like constantly comparing herself to other women. "Her waist is slimmer than mine" "Her boobs are bigger" "she has a nicer nose" these are the type of comments I hear from attractive women constantly. I think it comes from a place of insecurity (clearly) but on the flip side women do it to validate themselves and the whole thing is a double edged sword. This comparison can either bring their self esteem up if they view their traits as 'superior' or down if inferior.

Some women take this to the extreme in relationships and i've seen it and experienced this leading to self sabotage in the relationship.
Another manifestation of Solipsism?
Probably