Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Murks T levels (|) - Test results came back at 300

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People keep saying I have low T and tbh I feel it myself hence getting checked. So after the massive failure last time (gave 5 vials of blood, got full check up, but no sex hormones), I went yesterday and gave another 2 vials of blood and checked "T, Free T, E2 (estradiol), Prolactin, SHBG" and one other (forgot).

Rather than wait until Monday to post this thread I'm doing it now because us ladies with low T like drama and attention xx.

I'm guessing low T, I'm expecting to find out I have a vagina and post-menopausal tbh. I've done lots of research the past 2 months, but I will update this thread and ask for help on how to raise my pathetic T levels.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out for a fasted long walk after gym just now, when it started raining so I turned home, literally 2 blocks from my house round the corner, a white work van was parked in my way, I clocked it 30 meters/yards away stationary with lights on. Obviously parking up but not moving with a purpose/distracted. As I walk behind it (about a 3-meter gap) it reversed suddenly causing me to do a little quick maneuver to get past. I immediately come round and shout to the guy "wtf are you doing"

He winds down his window and says "you should have walked quicker" or "you should have moved quicker" or something to that effect. I'm a little confused because the car was stationary for a good 60 seconds on my approach and only moved when I was behind it. My initial gut reaction, driver on the phone and didn't see me until too late.

I shout at him "shut the fvck and watch were you are going" - I then clock someone in the passenger, it's low visibility, all I can see is a hoody and hand, no face, it's raining and getting dark (4pm british winter time). The guy opens the car door and sticks a foot on the ground shouting something, I stand my ground, and tell him to "fvck off and be careful" (this situation was 100% not my fault). He then gets back in the car but continues shouting through the window.

I already know I'm not up for fighting two guys on my doorstep after 2 hours gym and a long fasted walk, I'm starving. Although he guy looked old (35-40) and small (5'6-5'10), I take out my phone, write the number plate down as he shouts "What!?" and then I know I'm making the 2 min trip tonight back round the corner, as it looked like parking up after work. How dare he, on my doorstep.

I spoke to my friend about it, he said I should wait until tonight and if I'm still angry, break the windscreen wipers and slash the tires. I was going to brick the windscreen and key the panels. I think I'll stick with his recommendation.

I'm fuming. I have lived here for years, people know and respect me, this c*nt has nearly knocked me over and not apologised with people in his car giving him courage. No way he does this alone. It has to be tonight so he knows it's me. I wish I had a bit more energy and seen who the passenger was because I would be up for fighting that disgusting tramp. I'll settle for smashing his work van up though. They don't know where I live, but can probably gather locally, some local beef could be what I need to keep me entertained. If this c*nt lives round the back of my house even more reason not to tolerate this behaviour and teach him a lesson.

I've already got the drop on CCTV in the local area for this exact reason, I have a route in and out of my house unseen.

I'm just venting right now, I should have caved both their heads in.
Your response to those guys in the white van (thread above) is not one I would expect from a low testosterone man.

On the other hand, you were also fasting… not sure how hungry you get when fasting, maybe you were super hangry when you responded to them. To me, because you persisted in following up with them and their van, after the fact… I’d say it was much more than a hangry response.

Another factor in your response was ego. If that was the main driver maybe your testosterone could be low.

I am not a man, so I certainly don’t know what it feels like. From the outside, I think we as people sense when men run significantly higher or lower testosterone levels, than most.
My inclination for you is just based off internet posts. Only you know the full scope and what it feels like to be you.

Just a bunch of thoughts and lots of words to say, I’d be surprised if your testosterone levels are significantly low. I personally see you as driven and mostly living your masculinity. Maybe that’s my projection. I’ll be curious what your numbers say.

On a side note, I’m glad your business has grown as it has and is doing so well for you! Good for you for all your hard work and focus to make that happen!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went yesterday and gave another 2 vials of blood and checked "T, Free T, E2 (estradiol), Prolactin, SHBG" and one other (forgot).
I think I suggested before to you that you should make sure your E2 test is E2 sensitive or ultrasensitive. They're the same thing. A standard E2 test is useless for men.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you guys recommend testing for T level?
I do it every few months after having some health issues over the summer and trying to get back to baseline which I have. You can grab home kits online and at local brick mortar stores. My juiced up bodybuilding friends check it monthly.

I'm guessing low T, I'm expecting to find out I have a vagina and post-menopausal tbh. I've done lots of research the past 2 months, but I will update this thread and ask for help on how to raise my pathetic T levels.

If you're not going the TRT route a go to a tried and true 'Test' stack is
-Tongkat Ali 10%
-Magnesium
-Vitamin D
-Zinc

And if you're really going for it these too
-cistanche
-Boron glycinate
-Horny Goat Weed

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Probably at least once a year after age 35. Every 6 months would be ideal.

Every year, get a full hormone panel done(male and female).

Then at the 6 months mark you could just get a male hormone panel done.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I got mine tested at 32 and my levels were low 380 total and 8 free test. I was put on TRT but after a month I started do it myself including the labs, cause it cheaper and nobody knows about their own body like oneself

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but hormones fluctate a lot and one single test won't be accurate. Seems like getting tested every month is the way to go to have a better average and be able to track how lifestyle/environmental changes affect everything.

I do it every few months after having some health issues over the summer and trying to get back to baseline which I have. You can grab home kits online and at local brick mortar stores. My juiced up bodybuilding friends check it monthly.

If you're not going the TRT route a go to a tried and true 'Test' stack is
-Tongkat Ali 10%
-Magnesium
-Vitamin D
-Zinc

And if you're really going for it these too
-cistanche
-Boron glycinate
-Horny Goat Weed
I would also include Fadogia Agrestis. My total T went from 550 to 1200 ng/dl in the span of a couple months which I attribute mainly to that.

Tongkat, Cistanche, Boron, Ashwagandha, are also promising (not horny goat weed though) but at that point you're spending so much $$ I don't see why you wouldn't just take low doses of T.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
hormones fluctate a lot and one single test won't be accurate
Yes they would, that's a snapshot of how are at the moment. Those test should be done the next day in the morning after the day before being fed with healthy food and a good night sleep of 7 hours, that's the snapshot of that moment. Then the next week they do the same, so its an average of two test.

My total T went from 550 to 1200 ng/dl
How old are were you? Height and weight when that change happened?

Cause unless you were an obese mofo, eating junk food all day, no training, no sleeping and at 22 years, that's impossible to go from 550 to 1200 in a span of months.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause unless you were an obese mofo, eating junk food all day, no training, no sleeping and at 22 years, that's impossible to go from 550 to 1200 in a span of months.
You beat me to it. I also call BS going from 550 to 1200 without TRT....

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they would, that's a snapshot of how are at the moment. Those test should be done the next day in the morning after the day before being fed with healthy food and a good night sleep of 7 hours, that's the snapshot of that moment. Then the next week they do the same, so its an average of two test.

How old are were you? Height and weight when that change happened?

That was only last year, I'm early 30s. No major changes in lifestyle. I can show you the bloodwork, I had another test about 3 weeks after the first and it was at 900 something, then went to the 1200 amount in another few weeks. So it's possible my initial 550 result was unusually low, I know I did the test in the evening, so maybe that skewed it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go, could someone decipher this for us and let me know if I have a vagina or not?

EDDE6D0B-832F-4D4A-B8B9-5650AE230E09.jpeg

At a glance my estradiol is low and Albinum high, I tried to work out my free T on the website they provide but didn’t really understand and it looks low. I knew it.

edit: FYI I'm 6'2 (188cm) and 188lb (85kg) according to a body scan I'm 17.5% BF but carry most on my trunk as my arms and legs were like 14/15% BF I don't think they are accurate I'm prob fatter than that (not for long). I eat Keto and work out 6x per week, sometimes 5x. I think my T will go up just by consistent training and dieting to 13-10% bf

I think my low T and hormones is due to previous heavy alcohol, drug and tobacco use, high stress/cortisol and poor sleep due to owning a business and working crazy hours, coupled with limited sunlight exposure/vit D due to working inside all day. It was found that just 15-20 minutes spent outdoors can increase testosterone levels by up to 120% and Vit D is apparently a steroid hormone needed for T. Maybe it's since lockdown/starting my business I get no sunlight why my T is so low?

I think just being more healthy and reducing stress, getting out for my walks in the day, building muscle and losing fat, could boost it to high levels but I'll take these results to my doctor to talk through my options and get some advice.

Any advice from you men on here is very much welcome.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I suggested before to you that you should make sure your E2 test is E2 sensitive or ultrasensitive. They're the same thing. A standard E2 test is useless for men.
I got it for free (hospital hook up) so kinda limited on what I could check off, between this and the first blood test I’ve pretty much asked for everything I could get, I assume a sensitive e2 test has to be done privately/expensive?

I’m getting another test done with my doctor in about a month (maybe 6-7 weeks) so I can cross reference and see if there’s any improvement. I kinda slacked with diet and training over christmas, New Years and leading up to my birthday (when I done this test). So hoping I can improve in the next 6-7 weeks as I am back in militant mode.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You test there says 10.4 nmol/L which is equal to 299 ng/dL of the unit I was measured in my lab. My test was at 387 ng/dL, which is higher than yours and I was put on TRT, cause I had the symptoms of low T.

Your estradiol is not that low, men need some estrogen, not a lot but high, around the mid 20s.

In conclusion yes, you're turning into a woman, get to a clinic and get on some Trt

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You test there says 10.4 nmol/L which is equal to 299 ng/dL of the unit I was measured in my lab. My test was at 387 ng/dL, which is higher than yours and I was put on TRT, cause I had the symptoms of low T.

Your estradiol is not that low, men need some estrogen, not a lot but high, around the mid 20s.

In conclusion yes, you're turning into a woman, get to a clinic and get on some Trt
What about my prolactin and SHGB?

What were your low T symptoms?

I don’t really like needles it’s bad enough drawing blood, will the trt be needles in my arm every week and are there side effects? I’m very big on natural lifestyle I take no supplements other than occasional protein shake.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume a sensitive e2 test has to be done privately/expensive?
Yes, you can do it privately. Rght now, you can order it for $34. No point in worrying about your e2 results. They're useless. Get Estradiol ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about my prolactin and SHGB?

What were your low T symptoms?

I don’t really like needles it’s bad enough drawing blood, will the trt be needles in my arm every week and are there side effects? I’m very big on natural lifestyle I take no supplements other than occasional protein shake.
Look, the pain of this needle is so small compared to what you can handle in life man. You're just getting in your head about it. If it's that big of a deal you can try the alternatives like creams or that injectable tab that lasts a month or so. Nothing will be as effective and consistent as injection.
Testosterone is a man's life blood. To have an abundance of it again (like when you were 16) will be game changing.

edit. they will be in your Azz not your arm haha

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, the pain of this needle is so small compared to what you can handle in life man. You're just getting in your head about it. If it's that big of a deal you can try the alternatives like creams or that injectable tab that lasts a month or so. Nothing will be as effective and consistent as injection.
Testosterone is a man's life blood. To have an abundance of it again (like when you were 16) will be game changing.

Oh I'll take a shot in my azz any day, I'm just sick of needles in my veins. What are the side effects? Will I have to be on it forever?

I'm really keen on raising it myself and being a strong healthy man, I think my low T is due to my old lifestyle.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually if he doesn't carry too much fat on his delts, he can hit there with a 1/2" insulin pin. Hardly noticeable.

I'm just sick of needles in my veins.
I think you need to research it a little more... You don't inject any hormones into your veins. They're into the muscle so the esters have time to cleave, releasing at a steady rate into your system.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'll take a shot in my azz any day, I'm just sick of needles in my veins. What are the side effects? Will I have to be on it forever?

I'm really keen on raising it myself and being a strong healthy man, I think my low T is due to my old lifestyle.
If you work with a doc and get bloods done regularly to ensure your hormones are properly balanced ie. before the sides kick in, then there should be none. The biggest side from TRT is usually elevated estrogen levels. Look up the symptoms of low and high E. If it gets too high you'll be emotional and may start developing breast tissue, bytch tits. Big surprise here right? Too many woman hormones, start to become one.

Yes, you'll be on it perpetually until you decide you're either too old to care any more cause you're in your 70's and you've had enough young azz or if you want to have a kid it's recommended you come off to conceive. No hard and fast rules here though. Plenty of guys have impregnated women while on TRT or full cycles.

Yeah to try and raise it naturally is always a great call. I don't want to deter you from that but it seems in the modern age it's an uphill battle and I can't quite put my finger on why. It just doesn't produce the results it should, almost like our modern genetics are damaged. Or something exogenous is preventing results. The way I see it, we have the advantage of modern intervention- in this case understanding hormones and having the ability to attain them exogenously- an option our ancestors did not have.