Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Took my gf of 7 months to Puerto Rico, here is the aftermovie

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
ehh, I don't know man

I know you're trying to support the guy. But the comment was unnecessarily brash.

E.G. I have a gal I see that I know isn't my life partner either, I enjoy her in many ways, but I still wouldn't wouldn't appreciate her being spoken of this way. There is always a way to prop up your brothers without being straight up offensive.

Why? The OP said he's only dating her to practice for future relationships. Obviously, he recognizes that she isn't his "life partner"...lol.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she talking to her females friends to have a 3some with me, I'll take it.
thats a trap

also just a heads up , Im happy for you and this is just constructive criticism. But you look like your more invested than she is, she should be the one smothering you, not the other way around.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E.G. I have a gal I see that I know isn't my life partner either, I enjoy her in many ways, but I still wouldn't wouldn't appreciate her being spoken of this way. There is always a way to prop up your brothers without being straight up offensive.
If you're going to post pictures of women you're banging, you are kind of inviting feedback, no?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her a b1tch and saying she’s been run through is a bit extreme - is it not?
Perhaps you are right. I keep forgetting that people these days are oversensitive to having their feelings hurt.

But on second thought, perhaps you are too quick to get offended on OP's behalf. The fact that he posted a video of her on this forum (obviously without her consent) shows that he has ZERO respect for her. That is far more disrespectful than calling someone a b!tch, in my opinion.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Perhaps you are right. I keep forgetting that people these days are oversensitive to having their feelings hurt.

But on second thought, perhaps you are too quick to get offended on OP's behalf. The fact that he posted a video of her on this forum (obviously without her consent) shows that he has ZERO respect for her. That is far more disrespectful than calling someone a b!tch, in my opinion.
Was it not a YouTube link? Means she has to know, but it’s irrelevant in any case. The OP has my respect.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
No offense man but that b!tch looks rough for a 30 y.o. She’s been around the block a few times, that’s for sure. Just make sure you don’t catch any feelz.
Why the hate man? You got no money to go on vacations?
thats a trap

also just a heads up , Im happy for you and this is just constructive criticism. But you look like your more invested than she is, she should be the one smothering you, not the other way around.
How am I smothering her? Don't you see in a video she's all over me? Also a girl who pays half of everything is more invested than the guy.

The fact that he posted a video of her on this forum (obviously without her consent
You don't $hit about me. I post videos how I want, take that "no consent" bs with your lefties friends. Also just for fun I've shown her post about this site that I've made about her, what people think about single mothers and even I told her I posted the video here, cause I even though I have feelings for her, I'm aware of my smv.

But the important thing here is, don't forget to like the video.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Some dudes on here are just bitter, don’t mind those people Pedro. Live your life
Lol I do get where they coming from, but they also confuse traveling with a woman who pays for half of the trip with getting married to a single mom and getting her pregnant.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I smothering her? Don't you see in a video she's all over me? Also a girl who pays half of everything is more invested than the guy.
I meant it well, because you are way better looking than her. It just looked a little like your grateful shes in your life, and it should be the opposite

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
It just looked a little like your grateful shes in your life, and it should be the opposit
I really wanna know how? Because I made an aftermovie of my vacations with a woman who paid for half of the expenses?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really wanna know how? Because I made an aftermovie of my vacations with a woman who paid for half of the expenses?
the body language, look at this pic from the 1980s of Stedman graham, his partner is Oprah Winfrey, but she is in the picture with him , not him in the picture with her,

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@Bokanovsky, I've always liked your straight forward approach and call it like you see it attitude but it would probably do you some good in life to think about how you say things. These guys calling you out is deserved and should have been done a long time ago.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
the body language, look at this pic from the 1980s of Stedman graham, his partner is Oprah Winfrey, but she is in the picture with him , not him in the picture with her,

Lmao this dude got to all types of conclusions with a movie of 6 minutes.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bokanovsky, I've always liked your straight forward approach and call it like you see it attitude but it would probably do you some good in life to think about how you say things. These guys calling you out is deserved and should have been done a long time ago.
But is it a good idea to sugar coat the red pill, especially on a forum like this? Or has SS become a "safe space"? I just said what everyone else was thinking after watching that cringe-inducing video. I have no doubt that you were thinking that too. Someone has to be straight with the OP.

At the end of the day, don't post pictures or videos of your women if you're thin-skinned.