Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Faveorite Beer?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modelo, Miller Lite and Deschutes Fresh Squeezed.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like most ales (especially the darker ones), but don't generally like IPAs

In no particular order, a few faves off the top of my head:
Theakston's XB
Theakston's Old Peculier
Marston's Owd Rodger
Marston's Pedigree
Leffe Brune
Badger's Fursty Ferret
Adnams Broadside
Wychwood Hobgoblin
Old Crafty Hen

Not keen on Lager beer, but can be refreshing on a very warm day.

And this thread has just prompted me to fetch a bottle of Old Peculier from the fridge, to go with the pizza that'll be ready in about 10 mins....

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel a lot for work. I always try & get a local beer (etc). my last ‘fave’ beer was a local chocolate stout in a town in the CA Central Valley. It was cold & raining, so a hearty stout was appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: BMX

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working my way through the New Belgium "Voodoo Ranger" IPAs. The alcohol content is impressive. So far I like the Imperial the best. There's a fruit punch ipa with 9.2%, but I had it last night and it's pretty bad, tastes like Hawaiian punch beer.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped drinking beer a year ago and will never touch it again. Old favourites;

1. Kronenbourg 1664, if they don't sell that;
Birra Moretti
Amstel
San Miguel
Peroni

Or Yah forbid, Stella Artois.

American beer is terrible.

dueler-x

Don Juan
Reaction score
A fresh Augustiner Helles is still my top favorite and Westvleteren 8 Extra comes to second.
Lawnmower beer between Bohemia Pilsner and Heineken Zero.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much only like pastry stouts, porters, and brown ales.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Whatever is free, like when someone buys you a beer. I dont drink often so when I do most of it tastes good.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer very hoppy beers. The Portland beer scene was amazing. Best beers I’ve ever had. Went up for a week with my wife (at the time). Drank way too much. she complained bitterly that I couldn’t take care of business d/t ‘whiskey dvck’.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My overall favorite beer comes from a local brewery in my area. I can either get it at the brewery itself or in some local liquor stores.

In terms of mass produced beer brands, I like Pacifico and Budweiser a decent amount.
I have not like what's going on in the beer world because I did like Budweiser and Pacifico as mass produced beer.

I will only buy my local brewery beer and no Anheuser-Busch InBev products like Budweiser and Pacifico.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that i posted in this before what is probably the third wave of craft beer. I guess the first wave was 90's another in early 2000's and then from 2010 on its been a total explosion. Never totally figured out why but glad we have so many options..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just wondering what is everyone's top 5 faveorite beers?

My top 5 would have to be:
1. Heineken
2. Corona Extra
3. Coors Light
4. Guinness Draught
5. Miller Genuine Draft
Heineken should be #1 on a list of most disgusting beers. My friend loves them, bought me one once when we put at a bar, I took one sip and nearly vomited it was so nasty tasting...could not get the aftertaste out of mouth...literally ran to the bar and ordered a straight Pepsi to try and get the taste out...

Handed my beer he had bought me to him and said it's all you, I will never take another drink of that beer again.

And I never have.

If you could mix horse piss and cow manure together and create a drink, that's what I imagine it would taste like.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pacific Northwest craft beer brewers had the best, and still have the best craft beers available worldwide. It was probably the best four years of my life living there and not realizing it. Ninkasi, Deschutes, Elysian, Rogue, Bainbridge Island all had great crews and customers. I'm leaving out plenty more because I have too many to remember right now. I still feel like we are four years behind the West Coast here on the other side.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Usually mixed drinks here, but if I drink or use beer to cook with, it’s Always Miller Lite …

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd have to say Tequiza. Its this mexican beer with limejuice in it that has a natural sweetness to it, very good.

Favorite real beer?

Heineken of course.
Heineken should be renamed Horse Piss mixed with Cow Manure in a bottle.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heineken should be #1 on a list of most disgusting beers.

If you could mix horse piss and cow manure together and create a drink, that's what I imagine it would taste like.
I have not minded Heineken but it's not a beer that I will drink regularly. It has been many years since the last time I had a Heineken.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not minded Heineken but it's not a beer that I will drink regularly. It has been many years since the last time I had a Heineken.
It tasted like 'skunk'. That's what I imagined every time I had one.