Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Respond To The "I Miss You" Text

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my usual response to the 'I Miss You" text message

"That's nice, well it won't be long till we meet up babe"

However this response is running it course haha.

She hinted at once in a while telling her, that I miss her too.

I'm not talking about plates here, but how do you guys respond to this?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess the response depends on if you miss her or nor.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's OK to act like a human being at times without having to pour over every article written and this forum for advice.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, SS members overthink things. This is an example.

OP - if she is telling you she misses you this is a good sign (unless it is an ex trying to breadcrumb you). In that case, you should always mirror her interest to make sure her interest stays high. Your response comes off pretty cold honestly and may backfire.

Reaction score
OP - if she is telling you she misses you this is a good sign (unless it is an ex trying to breadcrumb you). In that case, you should always mirror her interest to make sure her interest stays high. Your response comes off pretty cold honestly and may backfire.
When in doubt, mirror the girl's behavior.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean follow her lead?

I thought SS advocates that the man lead, hold frame?

Obviously I'm missing something.

Anyway @soulforge my hubs isn't big on verbal expressions of affection either.

He's more a "demonstrate caring through actions" man, like my dad was.

Which is fine by me since I trust actions more than words myself.

Fwiw, whenever I text or say "I miss you" or "I've missed you!" (if he's been gone awhile) if by text, he will reply with a wink emoji ;) or if in person, he will smile, I jump.into his arms and we head to the bedroom. :oops:

Personally, I dislike mirroring. It seems contrived to me, disingenuous.

Like he's only saying it out of obligation because I said it.

Just my personal opinion on that, there are many different thoughts on this.

You do you.
Not at all.

Mirroring functions in two ways. First, it rewards good behavior with more affection and attention. Second, it punishes bad behavior with silence and distance. In this way, the man ultimately controls the narrative as there is a clear-cut cause and effect of all actions.

You don't have to like it -- but it is highly effective and not contrived at all. Why should bad behavior be rewarded?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fine, to each his own

I was only stating that I don't like it, and gave reasons why.

If it's effective for you and other.men, fabulous, no argument from me!

Just giving him a different perspective that's all, no wrong or right.
And that's completely fine. The only part of your post I was truly "disagreeing" with was your characterization that mirroring is "following her lead." It certainly isn't that.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my hubs is a man, soooo.... ;)

And these things occurred while we were dating also.
See this is the problem. It's women like you who poison beta males with false insights and ideas based off your boring monogamous lifestyle that will give them the belief that women can actually give dating and relationship advice. Now i'm not saying women can't give insight on marriage, but definitely not on scoring casual sex. So what are you really bringing to the table on SS? The men who are actually married on here most likely wont benefit from you, and the men who are looking to score casual sex DEFF aren't either...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A little "less mushy" response would be something like "That's good to know" with a wink emoji...playful but doesn't give anything away. I've used that before also.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SmoothHendrixPS2 I respect your opinion and that you don't value my input however you cannot speak for all men here.

I would not be here if many men didn't value my input which many have told me, both on the forum and in DM, they do.

Including a few moderators.

Might I suggest you place me on ignore?

I won't be offended, I promise you.
You're right, I cant speak for the incels on here who might actually value your input.

Moderators are supposed to encourage diverse personalities on a forum, so congrats on being allowed as the fly on the wall that spies on men in the manosphere.

You aren't breaking **** down to me, or any man on here who actually understands women.

I'd rather not ignore you and call you out every time you say some bull****, in order to save my fellow males from actually subscribing to anything you type.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG i'm so scared I may have offended some of your fake subscribers. Nobody on here is my bro.

I'm pretty sure none of the men who actually take you serious on here have the balls to admit that they do, because they are in fact, BETA males lol

I'm glad you are able to get the attention you want from such innocently naive men. We'd be better off receiving insight from a prostitute or polyamorous female who actually has experience, and is honest about the sexual duplicity of males and females in society.

The fact that you are bragging about dm's from men as a female on a male forum show's how ignorant you truly are. You are the equivelant of a dumb hot girl getting dm's from men on IG. Congrats sugarplum. You are an average, boring, no knowledge having, attention seeking, ***** :)

tell your husband so I can tell him he's basically a cuckhold for allowing you to converse with men on here all day. He'll prolly get off witnessing someone like me dominate you. Carry on

Last edited: