Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost my vibe.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day folks, for the last 3 or 4 months or so I feel like I've lost my vibe, before when I would go out I would get hit on by girls regularly talk to girls etc but recently that hasn't been happening, something i off but can't put my finger on it I haven't changed physically, anyone else experienced this?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day folks, for the last 3 or 4 months or so I feel like I've lost my vibe, before when I would go out I would get hit on by girls regularly talk to girls etc but recently that hasn't been happening, something i off but can't put my finger on it I haven't changed physically, anyone else experienced this?
Maybe you look sad or worried? try to see what kind of message your face is sending.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You're lacking self confidence is whats happening. When you're seeking validation, you look around for cues that girls are interested, etc.. and you often dont find it. But when you're in a state of confidence and self assuredness, you look around and see girls glancing at you from every direction.. and even if you're aware that some girls are just noticing you rather than staring, theres always girls taht you dont catch when the're actually checking you out until you end up face to face with them and naturally sht happens.

Try going out and just enjoying the night rather than thinking about women..

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It happens. Dont overthink it and always keep improving.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Here's some motivation. nothing like a plate cooking for you in panties.. Hopefully you find your confidence back and find a plate you can smash on the regular. one that stays longer than a year lol

Attachments

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some motivation. nothing like a plate cooking for you in panties.. Hopefully you find your confidence back and find a plate you can smash on the regular. one that stays longer than a year lol
The fart smell mixed with food is ruining the mood though.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Damn bro! This is great

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem many men will face when living the bachelor party lifestyle. Not only will it be detrimental for your physical appearance, there's also the mental issues like these that might appear.

You gotta be smart about it and always keep some women in your rotation. Do you see any women at all right now? I am not gonna lie, I felt something similar recently. It's the clearest sign you can get that you are too much dependent upon women. 3/4 months shouldn't be a huge problem IF you are confident enough and know sooner or later you'll pull a new one.

Even women HB8 and higher go through this occasionally. Its time for some introspection my brother.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self confidence will be a massive problem and i am facing something similar in my own life

BUT there is a wider issue at play and that is after a decade of heavy social media exposure most people (especially those under 30 ) aren't really sure HOW to act in the real world anymore

This leads to a lot of (unnecessary ) awkwardness and people making themselves appear to be closed off

The good news is most of it can be solved but literally throwing yourself out there , just randomly striking conversations up with people is a great help

I find the worst part is just getting over that first hurdle of breaking the ice and doing an introduction

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Do a testosterone and free test blood work to see your levels. In this age after 30 men start expecting symptoms of low T, Imy levels were low a year ago when I was 32, search for low T symptoms and see if you have them.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is pretty random. Sometimes I can’t buy a smile. Other times I hit gold. I have no explanation.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Damn bro! This is great
Thank you. Hoping it gives the OP some motivation lol.. but judging by alot of these responses, he'll prob not come back lol

dueler-x

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more data, but we also pass a wall which we are less attractive to younger women.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
currently dealin with somewhat similar sh1t of rusting out. just hit 32 last month
Dropped a girl I was fvckin with and just been feelin a certain type of way.
last week I was at a money exchange place here by the border exchanging dollars into pesos and the girl behind the glass counter was kinda smirking and giggling with another female coworker nearby. I felt it was something related to me. was the only customer there.
I straight out asked her

"whats giving you the tickles?
she said " my friend and I like your beard"

I just smiled with a "good lookin" and drifted off.
to me that was a compliment thats falls in between every blue moon from stranger chicks.

on the other sh1tty hand there is times where not even a single eye fvck look from females

I highly recommend you work out and start dressing good if you already don't. Always sport a clean cut. Have a neutral resting face. Sometimes girls have told me that it looks like Im mad dogging the world and get intimidated.

I already incorporated back to my boxing and lifting gym. Been going for 2 weeks straight and Im already feelin strides in the cut