Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Took my gf of 7 months to Puerto Rico, here is the aftermovie

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
She's the latina single mom I've talked about in here. The trick is to be an adventurous fun guy and practice for future relationships right? She even got to know my parents and since relationships can end at any time, I didn't care, just enjoying the moments. She paid for half of everything, here is an aftermovie of a some of the adventures of what PR offers.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My memory is playing tricks on me. I was under the impression you had already moved on from her.

Looks like you had a blast. Im glad about that.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
My memory is playing tricks on me. I was under the impression you had already moved on from her.

Looks like you had a blast. Im glad about that.
I was moving on, when her ex messages her I was drunk and read it wrong, she showed me later the messages when I was sober and I realized I overreacted. I'm fighting my own demons man. Still learning the process and enjoying a day at a time

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Did you go to SanSe?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the latina single mom I've talked about in here. The trick is to be an adventurous fun guy and practice for future relationships right? She even got to know my parents and since relationships can end at any time, I didn't care, just enjoying the moments. She paid for half of everything, here is an aftermovie of a some of the adventures of what PR offers.

No offense bro , but you could do way better :)

Your SMV is clearly way above hers and looks older than you ( mid 30s towards late 30s ? )

But if you like her and she makes you feel good , then this is the only thing that matters at the end of the day

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like a cool guy. Glad you had fun! Just out of curiosity: what's your height/weight?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You look like a cool guy. Glad you had fun! Just out of curiosity: what's your height/weight?
5'6" I was there at 160lbs ate a lot in those vacs, but wen I cut and lean down I typically stay 150ish with a six pack

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
No offense bro , but you could do way better :)

Your SMV is clearly way above hers and looks older than you ( mid 30s towards late 30s ? )

But if you like her and she makes you feel good , then this is the only thing that matters at the end of the day
None taken bro. She's 30 and we both intrinsically know my SMV is way higher to the point of her telling me I'll leave her for someone younger and she talking to her females friends to have a 3some with me, I'll take it.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Respect for sharing private moments here where guys can be very judgemental.

Nice to see a fellow member of this forum enjoying life and having fun.
Man I was unplugged almost 2 years ago, during all this time I realized if one waits for the perfect woman, for the perfect moment to do things, life will just pass on, I have everything in life but dating experience, I'm just doing that, I got the vasectomy so no traps for me (STDs aside) and definitely marriage is not an option with nobody in todays world.

Like Rollo wrote "If women are damaged goods, I got the freedom to sample discriminately or indiscriminately while building muscles, money and game"

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you and her are having a good time, OP. Enjoy the moment, as cliché as it sounds, is the correct mantra here.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man, we need more wholesome content and this cold hard truth forum. What weight ya pressing?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Nice man, we need more wholesome content and this cold hard truth forum. What weight ya pressing?
I only do dumbbells for chest, last time I did 105 lbs each arm for incline and 100 for flat bench press last set for 6 reps, I recovered from a herniated disc so on squat I'm starting slow doing 205 for 8, deadlift 210 for 8 and standing bicep curl for 45 each arm for 8 reps. I started using gear last year so that definitely helped, it also cured the pain on my herniated disc, maybe cause it helped me developed more muscles in my core. I was in agonizing pain going through my sciatica to my toes, sitting and standing was a nightmare.

My full recovery started when I was diagnosed with low T levels at 32 and started TRT, it also led me to discover this forum. Funny how life works. I'm agnostic, but if there is a god, he does work in mysterious ways.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only do dumbbells for chest, last time I did 105 lbs each arm for incline and 100 for flat bench press last set for 6 reps, I recovered from a herniated disc so on squat I'm starting slow doing 205 for 8, deadlift 210 for 8 and standing bicep curl for 45 each arm for 8 reps. I started using gear last year so that definitely helped, it also cured the pain on my herniated disc, maybe cause it helped me developed more muscles in my core. I was in agonizing pain going through my sciatica to my toes, sitting and standing was a nightmare.

My full recovery started when I was diagnosed with low T levels at 32 and started TRT, it also led me to discover this forum. Funny how life works. I'm agnostic, but if there is a god, he does work in mysterious ways.
Hey I feel yeah, herniated disk, sciatica and arthritis in my lower back when I was 24. Year later with lots of deadlifting and hip thrusts I'm finally squatting and back to normal with no pain.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score

Good to see you enjoying life! What were your levels when tested? How long once you started did you start noticing improvements?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense man but that b!tch looks rough for a 30 y.o. She’s been around the block a few times, that’s for sure. Just make sure you don’t catch any feelz.