Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men 40 to 55 considered creepy to women in their early 20's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarnant is a liar and a troll. It's also a man posing as a woman. Receding hairline? Seriously? My hair slightly recedes on both sides and I've never had a woman even notice it. Women are more concerned with other things - job, financial situation, personality, drive, family, whether or not you'd be a good parent. Good looks and physique are just added bonuses. In my area, I see tons of average looking guys (with generational wealth, of course) who are out of shape with beautiful women. A hairline is not even on the list of concerns.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens.

I'm nearly 40 and have had my share recently, even including the girl I was seeing for a while until fairly recently who was only 21 (I shared her pic and text logs etc before as I know guys like 'receipts'). Even had some teenagers fairly recently. Been on a hot run.

But lets not pretend it's typical or even in your control (I've had a billion rejections too lol). The vast majority of 18 year olds will have no sexual desire for some 50 year old dude. At all. You can't negotiate that sort of attraction. Not with the best 'game' in the world. And yes, them girls will think it's 'creepy' if some 55 year old guy is hitting on her. Although there are some girls that will be into older dudes (whether you want to call it daddy issues is up to you), and they're the ones you'll get. As with everything pickup/'game', it's a 'numbers game' (also don't forget some guys are just leveraging money or passport game and thinking they are some sort of rockstar lol)
I think what comes to mind here is a man's smv

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens.

I'm nearly 40 and have had my share recently, even including the girl I was seeing for a while until fairly recently who was only 21 (I shared her pic and text logs etc before as I know guys like 'receipts'). Even had some teenagers fairly recently. Been on a hot run.

But lets not pretend it's typical or even in your control (I've had a billion rejections too lol). The vast majority of 18 year olds will have no sexual desire for some 50 year old dude. At all. You can't negotiate that sort of attraction. Not with the best 'game' in the world. And yes, them girls will think it's 'creepy' if some 55 year old guy is hitting on her. Although there are some girls that will be into older dudes (whether you want to call it daddy issues is up to you), and they're the ones you'll get. As with everything pickup/'game', it's a 'numbers game' (also don't forget some guys are just leveraging money or passport game and thinking they are some sort of rockstar lol)
I agree in regards to 18 years olds. That said, there's a world of difference between a 45 year old man pursuing a 25 year old as opposed to an 18 year old.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf lol this is just cope saying "as men age their value goes up." Stop the cap. If you take care of yourself and make bank then you can be good looking for YOUR age. But you really can't compete with a 22 year old guy if he has the same amount of money and swag. Believe it or not girls care about looks a lot. The younger guy is more likely to be fertile, hot, no receding hairline, not have ED, have a more sculpted body.
“FeMaLes LoVe OlDeR gUyS…” Yeah, older as in 1-3 years older, not 20-30+ years older. You guys really love to tell lies that the average 20 y/o woman wants a 50 y/o man. Most young women who don’t have issues or who aren’t gold digging are looking for young men with fit, healthy bodies who have energy to keep up with their youthful lifestyle. And I'm giving the perspective of an 18-year-old woman. Most girls my age and older aren't checking for men who are even a couple years older than us....they can't relate to our gen's music, fashion, and discussion on current topics
What happened to our beloved innocent Cute-sie little high school Sarnant that was self conscious of her 5'7"5'8" height? I thought how good it would be to have a refreshing opinion from a girl not yet ruined by society.
Now a bitter self righteous know it all argumentative hack that was more than likely previously banned. Or a dude.

I'm too old to qualify for the post, but I have extremely great news for you aging guys. You can never be a Creep if you're not a creep. And if you get in really good shape, wear your clothes correctly and of course be an enjoyable guy, you will be a MAJOR stand out. Young girls definitely interact with me and I sometimes think I intimidate older chicks. "I think" I look around and 95% of guys my age have given up. I'm out of here, going mountain biking.

EDIT: One piece of advice for the Fogeys. Letting them come to you erases any chance of creep, and don't be all in.

Last edited:

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf lol this is just cope saying "as men age their value goes up." Stop the cap. If you take care of yourself and make bank then you can be good looking for YOUR age. But you really can't compete with a 22 year old guy if he has the same amount of money and swag. Believe it or not girls care about looks a lot. The younger guy is more likely to be fertile, hot, no receding hairline, not have ED, have a more sculpted body.
“FeMaLes LoVe OlDeR gUyS…” Yeah, older as in 1-3 years older, not 20-30+ years older. You guys really love to tell lies that the average 20 y/o woman wants a 50 y/o man. Most young women who don’t have issues or who aren’t gold digging are looking for young men with fit, healthy bodies who have energy to keep up with their youthful lifestyle. And I'm giving the perspective of an 18-year-old woman. Most girls my age and older aren't checking for men who are even a couple years older than us....they can't relate to our gen's music, fashion, and discussion on current topics
Nope. Let me throw you on the spot.

Have you seen Ryan Gosling or Zac Efron? You're telling me younger women don't find them attractive? Okay, what if a 32 year old guy like Zac effron wanted to go to a Doja Cat or Bill Eilish concert with a younger woman? Should she say no?

Fashion. It's called a credit card, last time I checked most adults with a working job and bank account can apply to one, and afford the 'current" fashion. The only reason why your gens current topics are relevant, is because older generations pushed them on you using social media. it's a game of telephone.

What 18-22 year old guy do you know of, right now, is making 60K a year, owns a home, a car and has a career with benefits?

l'll wait.

End of discussion.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
What 18-22 year old guy do you know of, right now, is making 60K a year, owns a home, a car and has a career with benefits?
While these are beta traits, younger women don't really care about that, as long as the guy is hot i.e. the party years phase. However, I do agree with you, those things are nice to have while also having a good physique and good game, its called the whole package and its rare to find guys in the age group 18-22 that have those.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While these are beta traits, younger women don't really care about that, as long as the guy is hot
A million times this lol.
I feel this conversation is hard because we're all talking about different things. (relationships vs one night stands vs money vs actual 'attraction' etc etc). I'm sure some old guys who are wealthy can hook up with hot 20 year olds using a kind of sugar daddy arrangement. I'm sure (or know) that sometimes you can be older and hook up with a really young girl with not much at all (maybe she likes older guys, maybe she just happens to think you're hot, right place right time etc)
And I also know, as you say, that most young girls don't give a single sh1t if you have a 'good career' and a nice car/your own place or whatever. If they think you are hot and you're not a total odd ball, you can 100% be unemployed or work in a warehouse and bang her

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While these are beta traits, younger women don't really care about that, as long as the guy is hot i.e. the party years phase. However, I do agree with you, those things are nice to have while also having a good physique and good game, its called the whole package and its rare to find guys in the age group 18-22 that have those.
Yes, I was surprised that woman cited men so young. 18-22 is not a man's prime unless you prefer teenage girls.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....they can't relate to our gen's music, fashion, and discussion on current topics
I want to add something else here too. The desire to relate to someone else is a submissive feminine trait, it implies going into someone's frame.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Frankly, starting to sound like a bitter millennial that’s SMV obsessed. Might be female, but definitely have issues. But you are NOT 19. You heard it here first.

You’ve lost all legitimacy here - whatever you are. The only way to even try to bring it back is to send a pic of yourself (like you supposedly did early on) holding a piece of paper with the words “sarnant November, 19, 2022”

You won’t and that’s ok. I for one will not bother to respond to anything you post any longer. Either way you’re trolling tralalalala.

Toodles

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Send it to another member or post it here for all to see, I’m no longer interested frankly. Or pick a mod you trust.

Look @Pierce.Manhammer I don't know why you're so intent on calling me bitter and not 18. I mainly got my discourse from this page Forum | The Female Dating Strategy

All the women chimed in saying that men only prefer young women because they are inexperienced with life and full of naivety they can exploit. It's kinda gross imo. There are loads of other responses.

OK, I'll get to work on that paper with those words asap. Get it to you around 1:15-1:30 PM mark my words

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at this post for example that I found online:
Forum | The Female Dating Strategy
There's a post on there talking about why guys prefer young women and all the women responded its because you guys can manipulate us easier " they prefer woman-looking humanoids who are inexperienced with life and full of naivety they can exploit. "
Notwithstanding the few sickos that try to exploit people (they do it to all ages, ever heard of Tinder swindler or any of the many 40+ yrs old women conned out of tens of thousands by scammers on dating sites posing as 'American generals/soldiers'). It's as obvious why men prefer younger women as why they prefer new cars as opposed to clunkers with 100+k miles on them and a history of collisions.

You're talking about the sperm quality of a man over 40+.... what's the probability that a woman that age can get pregnant in the first place and that she can give birth to a healthy baby?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
]

Look man...what I posted last night...I mainly was dependent on the website femaledatingstrategy.com and all the women there called men who dated younger women "predators, disgusting, gross" and I visited their sites for a few weeks now...yet I'm visiting this site too so I'm not sure who to believe anymore
Yeah, they sound like a bunch of used car salesmen talking shyt about people interested in buying new cars.
They're bitter because for one they can't turn their odometer back and have been in collisions and two, see guys their age looking at and some of them having success with (much) younger women.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I apologize for what I wrote last night, I think I was confused and mainly copying/pasting what that forum was saying, none of it was my own opinions.
The worst thing you can do is adopt the bitter/jaded mentality of those women because that's a strong repellent to any decent guy and it's a surefire way you'll join their ranks in 10-15yrs time. It's the reverse of guys listening to some redpill gurus who've tried to turn ho's into housewifes, predictably failed, got fvcked in divorce court and now keep blabbing how all women are bad.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking my words out of context. Like i said earlier, Zac and Ryan are exceptional older men. Meaning that they are leagues ahead of the average older man who doesn't take care of his physical and mental health. So they can't be compared to the average older man. What I've been trying to say is that the average younger woman is repulsed when an average man her dad's age is hitting on her, vs someone like zac efron
Efron is 35. How is that an older man?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is the only reason why a man in his 40s/50s shouldn’t sleep with a woman in her early 20’s, if he can: (provided he has a conscience..)

p.s. her notch count was in the 20's when we met - not for lack of experience...

Attachments

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Forum | The Female Dating Strategy

then look at the comments beneath the post
And that's why I said you seems like an insufferable b!tch, cause you're adopting those comments as legit. For you're info men want the 5 F in women.

1. Feminine: not being masculine and let the man lead
2. Fun: not being boring and open to new things
3. Friendly: not creating drama out of every little thing
4. Fertile: for those who want to have kids
5. Fit: don't be a fvcking whale and take care of your body

I assure you those women are the opposite and that's why they talk $hit

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a post on there talking about why guys prefer young women and all the women responded its because you guys can manipulate us easier " they prefer woman-looking humanoids who are inexperienced with life and full of naivety they can exploit. "
That's assuming such men have bad intentions. Watch that negative language and negative connotations.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I told it to send proof elsewhere or post it here.

I'm sure something is off, and I trust my gut; it's the ONLY thing that has NEVER betrayed me in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.