Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men 40 to 55 considered creepy to women in their early 20's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about this a bit last weekend. My wife and I are in our 40's, and we have a neighbor who is an attractive 24 single mother. We brought her out for a night out on the town. My marriage is excellent so I'm never going to stray, but an interesting thing that this girl said to my wife was "I need a <insert my name> in my life!" We covered all of this girls drinks and food for the night and I was nice to her, but it's clear she's probably running into 20-something guys who are real pricks and don't treat her well.

I'm not saying I had a chance at sleeping with this girl if I was not married, but after a few drinks she was spitting truth about her life and men. Even after this, I don't know if she found men my age creepy or not. Like sangheilios mentioned, the age gap is too much for me to even consider it.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
When I was in my early 20s I worked at a coffee shop in an upscale high status millionaire real estate homes full of fit rich ballers.

My early 20s girl coworkers dated and f/cked plenty of “old” men (these girls even had bfs)

Furthermore,
An old plate of mine from recent years just turned 22 and is engaged to an old fart.

As for myself now in my upper 30s I let the young 18-24 p/ssy find me. Young girls that are into older men will find you. Just do your thing in your frame and a pleasant conversation that brightens her day will go a long way. Let the opportunity to talk to her be organic and pick up the conversation where you last let off, she will remember.

It’s like a tea pot on the stove on low heat until the water boils and the tea pot steams and screams in heat.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
When I was in my early 20s I worked at a coffee shop in an upscale high status millionaire real estate homes full of fit rich ballers.

My early 20s girl coworkers dated and f/cked plenty of “old” men (these girls even had bfs)

Furthermore,
An old plate of mine from recent years just turned 22 and is engaged to an old fart.

As for myself now in my upper 30s I let the young 18-24 p/ssy find me. Young girls that are into older men will find you. Just do your thing in your frame and a pleasant conversation that brightens her day will go a long way. Let the opportunity to talk to her be organic and pick up the conversation where you last let off, she will remember.

It’s like a tea pot on the stove on low heat until the water boils and the tea pot steams and screams in heat.
Very true. When I was 41 I got involved with a 21 year old from my gym class. She made it easy in the sense that she was ALWAYS looking in my direction making it easy for me to talk to her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While there is a small subset of women who like older men and have daddy-issues, and an equally small subset of men who are attractive enough with the social savvy to not come off as a dirty old man, the majority of the time 20 -25 year old women are not attracted to 40 -50 year old men. This is not the Playboy mansion, and American Beauty is just a Movie. Even Kevin Spacey got Me-Tooed 10 years later.

Especially at the gym. I remember a 60 year old Psychiatrist who would use the gym as a conversation center. Creeped me out watching him. you could SEE the women re-routing their path when he was on the floor.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There"s a line from a song I really like:

"El que puede, puede."

in English: He who can, does.

The question was about it being possible and the answer is "yes, it is. But..."

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While there is a small subset of women who like older men and have daddy-issues, and an equally small subset of men who are attractive enough with the social savvy to not come off as a dirty old man, the majority of the time 20 -25 year old women are not attracted to 40 -50 year old men. This is not the Playboy mansion, and American Beauty is just a Movie. Even Kevin Spacey got Me-Tooed 10 years later.

Especially at the gym. I remember a 60 year old Psychiatrist who would use the gym as a conversation center. Creeped me out watching him. you could SEE the women re-routing their path when he was on the floor.
I think a lot of it depends on a person's state of mind and who they are physiologically; the mind and body are connected

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of it depends on a person's state of mind and who they are physiologically; the mind and body are connected
What woman wants to bang their dad's buddy from the country club? Ain't nothing wrong with the ol' "Half your age plus 7 "rule to be safe.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What woman wants to bang their dad's buddy from the country club? Ain't nothing wrong with the ol' "Half your age plus 7 "rule to be safe.
Hahaha not all old dudes are the same

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The term “daddy issues” is something generated by women to explain a younger women’s attraction to an older man. Of course, she would have to be damaged to be attracted to an older man!

There are young women that are genuinely attracted to older men, some of them come from perfectly well-adjusted nuclear families, with strong, loving, and gentle fathers. To say otherwise is a coping mechanism for those who can’t seem to attract a younger woman, despite wanting to.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a man who age gapped for a year with a young woman who would easily be a 9 she was more than 20 years my junior - your post is not true in all cases.

Sarnant you sound like a guy frankly, a troll actually. The way you started your postings here was suspect and your choice of language and style of sentence construction now is decidedly male.

I have reciepts to prove my claims to have had an LTR that I ended with an HB9 with a 29 year age difference. Time to step up. Calling you out.

Wtf lol this is just cope saying "as men age their value goes up." Stop the cap. If you take care of yourself and make bank then you can be good looking for YOUR age. But you really can't compete with a 22 year old guy if he has the same amount of money and swag. Believe it or not girls care about looks a lot. The younger guy is more likely to be fertile, hot, no receding hairline, not have ED, have a more sculpted body.
“FeMaLes LoVe OlDeR gUyS…” Yeah, older as in 1-3 years older, not 20-30+ years older. You guys really love to tell lies that the average 20 y/o woman wants a 50 y/o man. Most young women who don’t have issues or who aren’t gold digging are looking for young men with fit, healthy bodies who have energy to keep up with their youthful lifestyle. And I'm giving the perspective of an 18-year-old woman. Most girls my age and older aren't checking for men who are even a couple years older than us....they can't relate to our gen's music, fashion, and discussion on current topics

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a relative who's in his early 40s, but he's in good shape and maintained his youth so he just tells girls he's like 29 and he can bang girls in their 20s no problem.

Most of the time the problem is if the guy looks and acts like a creepy old man. There are plenty of men who did not age gracefully or who are low value losers.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago when I was 40something, an early 20's model found me on the dance floor at a country bar. This girl pursued me and was a solid 8. It was game on as soon as we were headed to my house. Definitely made a connection. I couldn't ever take her seriously because of the age gap but we sure had some good times before I cut her loose.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, finally someone with some common sense on here. It's ridiculous hearing guys claim on here how women love older guys. The average older man (not exceptional) is likely to suffer some form of erectile dysfunction already, have receding hairline (gross), prominent wrinkles from lack of any sunscreen/skincare regiment, and makes an average salary of 40k a year. Why would a young woman full of fertility and potential be attracted to a man twice her age over some nice young 19 year old Chad?
You need to experience a little more life.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Something about you and your posts is off - VERY OFF. You are not who you say you are. You’re not the age you claim, at a minimum, you might not even be female - your speech is decidedly masculine - you sound like you speak PUA and or have been on the net reading PUA stuff longer than someone your supposed age might’ve been interested.

My exquisitely sensitive BS detector is pinging hard.
781692DA-36DF-4B3C-940B-1B96268A3BCE.jpeg

Now that I’ve read more of your postings you sound like you’re embittered having maybe dated an older guy “that couldn’t keep up with you”? That has ED? Again something is off.

Need proof of life, like a picture of you holding this Sunday New York Times.

Forsooth! Methinks ye be a scalywag! A rapscallion! A KNAVE!

So I say something that is the truth (that the average woman isn't really checking for a man old enough to be her father) and the first thing you come up with "this is probably a male troll!" Because it's so hard for you to believe that most young women view old men as creepy and past their prime to be hitting on us. There are literal studies that prove that older men above the age of 40 produce inferior and lower quality sperm. I don't care about your personal experiences @Pierce.Manhammer and I didn't really ask. Some of you guys on here are really delusional...just saying

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree with @Pierce.Manhammer .... @sarnant discourse is very off for someone who claims to be a 19rs old female. Here's what Rosie Huntingon Whitely said about getting together with Jason Statham (she was 23, he 43):
"His knowledge and strength are really inspiring and attractive, and that can come with a man who's had a bit of time," she said. When compared with Statham, the One Directioners are like children to the British beauty "The lads are like puppies - they're adorable!" she tells the mag.
Yet sarnant is ranting about sperm quality, erectile dysfunction and receding hairline. :lol:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
@Howiestern older men like you are likely to be the exception. I was talking about how younger women are turned off by average older men who are likely to not be physically at their peak and carry a lot of baggage, do no self-improvement. Men who take care of themselves physically and mentally are leagues ahead of their other senior peers...
At that picture they were 40 years old. Do they look creepy to you? Its not hard to have a good physique, just takes time. You came here asking advice for being "too tall", asking for attention, and now you know everything for a 19 yo girl like if you were a guy. Shame on guys who gave you attention, even in this forum the simps are everywhere.

Complaining about receding hairline, ED and sperm quality, what do you know about all of that? Maybe guys don't like you not because you're too tall, but by the way you communicate you give the impression of being an insufferable b!tch who wants to be right all the time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like these are great

@sarnant Why not link to your forum posts to the girl forum you've talked about.

I can tell you folks from experience that I dated a 5/10 18yo when I was 30/31 for about 8 months, and banged a 18yo 7/10 when I was 35, and I'm not exceptionally good looking. I think it had more to do with the time and place, and my state of mind.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf lol this is just cope saying "as men age their value goes up." Stop the cap. If you take care of yourself and make bank then you can be good looking for YOUR age. But you really can't compete with a 22 year old guy if he has the same amount of money and swag. Believe it or not girls care about looks a lot. The younger guy is more likely to be fertile, hot, no receding hairline, not have ED, have a more sculpted body.
“FeMaLes LoVe OlDeR gUyS…” Yeah, older as in 1-3 years older, not 20-30+ years older. You guys really love to tell lies that the average 20 y/o woman wants a 50 y/o man. Most young women who don’t have issues or who aren’t gold digging are looking for young men with fit, healthy bodies who have energy to keep up with their youthful lifestyle. And I'm giving the perspective of an 18-year-old woman. Most girls my age and older aren't checking for men who are even a couple years older than us....they can't relate to our gen's music, fashion, and discussion on current topics
I've always said their age to 5 years older.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens.

I'm nearly 40 and have had my share recently, even including the girl I was seeing for a while until fairly recently who was only 21 (I shared her pic and text logs etc before as I know guys like 'receipts'). Even had some teenagers fairly recently. Been on a hot run.

But lets not pretend it's typical or even in your control (I've had a billion rejections too lol). The vast majority of 18 year olds will have no sexual desire for some 50 year old dude. At all. You can't negotiate that sort of attraction. Not with the best 'game' in the world. And yes, them girls will think it's 'creepy' if some 55 year old guy is hitting on her. Although there are some girls that will be into older dudes (whether you want to call it daddy issues is up to you), and they're the ones you'll get. As with everything pickup/'game', it's a 'numbers game' (also don't forget some guys are just leveraging money or passport game and thinking they are some sort of rockstar lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.