Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Told one my plates, her hair, body and breath stink

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This doesn't make sense.... If he banged her, how could he be a cel? The proper term would be...

It's OVER for ProperHygieneCels
You are right. I edited it

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
It's always a fine line between honesty and compassion. But you dropped hints and she either missed them or didn't care for them.

Now I am like you, and probably any man for that matter, BO it's just a plain given. If you smell bad, I am instantly turned off. I was dating this really cute girl but her breath was a bit off, it wasn't even bad it was just off and I ended up breaking things off. It may sound superficial but I mean if you are turned off there is nothing you can do. In your case, it was a bit extreme to the point of what you would expect from a homeless person.

In my opinion, your brutal honesty will help her down the line. Most people are afraid to be that candid and it being her own BO she most likely has never noticed.

You did well. I take honesty over simply ghosting.

Modern Man Advice
We I started seeing her, we fvcked and then went out in the afternoon, I was tired didn't wanna fvck at night, and she had the guts to try to go to bed after sweating and walking, I said "you're not gonna get a shower?" She said she took it before before going out... in tbe afternoon... 6 hours before... I'm like hell no get to the bathroom and shower.

Never went out again in the afternoon with her.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest bro I think this was a little harsh. I have been in the same situation with girls that had bacterial vaginosis and or chubby. I admire your honesty but this is really going to hurt her. It probably should have been done in person and in a more gentle fashion. I think you have a good heart and you may regret this in the future.

If she is a girl that can take constructive criticism she may be able to rebound from this without trauma. That being said she needed to hear it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Something that should have been said in person to soften the blow and especially since she didn't have the text to go back and read as a constant thorn in her foot.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Everything you need to keep your ride clean. :up: It's pink so she'll like it.
HTH.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have said nothing and just broke up with her, you came off as an insensitive ******* even though what you said was true.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You should have said nothing and just broke up with her, you came off as an insensitive ******* even though what you said was true.
Sometimes people need a$$holes to light the fire under their a$$es. Women are not made of porcelain like a lot members in here think, she'll get over it and if she truly wanna be better, she work on herself. Not sorry

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of OP's tact, it's a positive situation for him, as he's slowly killing his inner nice guy.
That was something @Pedrito0906 has acknowledge was a problem for him.

@Pedrito0906 's new bicep/tricep area tattoo will also help him in shedding a nice guy image. The attitude matters more than the tattoo.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pedrito0906
Why did you start banging her if she's so nasty to you? These are things you should be filtering for before the first lay, not after lots of disgusting and traumatizing sex.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Since she is not a big girl then its likely diet. Having bad breath and hygene is selfish; if your gonna date then FIX IT.. If you cant fix it, see a fvcking doctor. I wont do anything with a woman if my hygene game isnt 100%. Wont even kiss my wife. OP you did the right thing.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
@Pedrito0906
Why did you start banging her if she's so nasty to you? These are things you should be filtering for before the first lay, not after lots of disgusting and traumatizing sex.
We first started dating like 2 years ago, that was when I was blue pilled, I've always carried mints, so that was not a problem. Then I didn't wanna date her no more cause she was pushing relationship in which I let her know.

Then we saw each other again this year, I was red pilled, hornier, more confident, ready to change my mindset and putting to practice everything I've learned here.

But I just couldn't do it no more, the last night I was fvcking her, the smell was intolerable, hair, body, mouth, and to top it up all, I bent her over that way I can't smell anything, but then I see a fvcking brown spot on her butttthole looking like $hit.

I lost all the erection and left at that point. I could have told her in person, but I didn't wanna see her crying, or making a scene or calling the cops making some $hit up, those were the main reasons I texted her.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That was something @Pedrito0906 has acknowledge was a problem for him.

@Pedrito0906 's new bicep/tricep area tattoo will also help him in shedding a nice guy image. The attitude matters more than the tattoo.
I've always liked tattoos where they look manly, but my blue pilled parents always told me that was for people from prison (maybe in the past it was true), that good bois like me :) don't need that, good bois like me :) get a job, get a house, get a woman, get many babies, good bois like me :) take care of her parents even though they don't speak the language, and when they have Drs appointments he leaves his job to take them, good bois like me :) drive them around cause they can't drive if they move to the US, in summary, good bois like me :) forget they have a life to live and he lights himself on fire to keep others warm.

After being red pilled, being in the forum, I told them to fvck off, that I'll live my life however I wanted, they were disappointed, but got over it. And it was a freeing thing when I did it.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of OP's tact, it's a positive situation for him, as he's slowly killing his inner nice guy. I'm wondering if she'll eventually come back around.
I disagree. It's easy to be an @sshole to an unattractive woman.

Hell, I've done absolutely horrible things to girls who were below average, but that didn't stop me from being a "nice guy" to the hotter ones

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@OP The whole situation could've been handled differently. Of course, she deserves it, but the outcome of this situation is not in your favor, unless you just wanted to kick her out of your life and make her resent you.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
@OP The whole situation could've been handled differently. Of course, she deserves it, but the outcome of this situation is not in your favor, unless you just wanted to kick her out of your life and make her resent you.
How you know that will be the case? She's not ugly by any means, how many guys does that to a girl? Cause I'm a recovering nice guy and it never crossed my mind telling something "mean" to a girl.

And no, its not easy to be an a$$hole, that's where you're wrong, most men put women on a pedestal, and kiss their a$$es, showing them with affection, gifts, attention, money, pleasing them. I fight every day to not fall back being a nice doormat guy. If that were the case, there will not be forums like this.

Like Rollo wrote, a "jerk" is a purple cow in the field, where all other nice cows have no color.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. It's easy to be an @sshole to an unattractive woman.

Hell, I've done absolutely horrible things to girls who were below average, but that didn't stop me from being a "nice guy" to the hotter ones
Then you got a problem that needs fixing, treat evey women the same.

M

member160761

I kept coming back, cause of the idea in my mind looking at her pictures, she doesn't look bad, but no matter how good she looks I just couldn't do it no more.

She blocked me on Whatsapp and I deleted her number, we have friends in common, so we will see each other from time to time, it will be interesting.
She looks old, OP. Also, is she Indian? I had a case playing badminton with a couple of Indian girls and there was this penetrating smell of fish sauce in the air ...