Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are too extremely fickle and flakey for regular guys to have a chance in this day and age.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Like a lot guys, I’ve been in situations where I went on a date with someone who displayed high level of initial interest, and maybe even had sex with the person.

Inexplicably, in a relatively short period of time, they began to go cold emotionally . The communication halted, or stopped altogether. In many cases, this was followed by a phone call or text telling me that they thought I was a great guy, but they didn’t see things going anywhere.

This has happened to a lot of us, and it can be utterly confusing until we realize the innate nature of how women think.

We expect women to think like us, which is a gigantic mistake. If we are attracted to a woman, have fun with her, hook up with her, we’re thinking in terms of trying to get her locked down, in a relationship. Men make this mistake far too often, too early in the dating process. We tend to be future-oriented in our thinking.

Women are extremely anchored to the present moment in their emotions. Say you meet someone at a party, talk flirt, and she appears to be extremely interested. You talk all night, and get her number. You text her the next day, and she never responds.

Logically, you believe that if since you had a great conversation, she was flirtatious, her body language indicated she was interested, so she must like you. False. She liked you in that moment.

Think of her emotions like a tank. While the tank is full, and she is talking to someone she is attracted to, she is on an emotional high. While in this state, she might think that you’re boyfriend material, or someone who she wants to get to know better.

Me personally I don't think most regular guys are cut off for dealing with overly flighty, fickle and flakey behavior.

This further proves my point that guys should status Maxx whenever possible

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are fickle and flakey, men need to be providing them with the emotional highs that they crave. Aloof, bad boy behavior is a start in this. Also, as a consumable product, it's more important than ever to have a niche. The following are niches that I have identified that can lead to success. These niches will attract different women, but it will result in getting laid and/or getting extended relationships

-Be tall. Be over 6'0". Today, White women nearly demand that, especially White women who rely upon swipe apps.
-Be rich. In most US cities, the annual income requirement that women will consider you rich is $175,000+. $225,000+ in a coastal expensive big metro like New York City, Los Angeles, or San Francisco. Net worths $1-1.5 million+ can have meaning. If you're a guy who only makes $85,000 but your net worth is $2 million+ due to a family trust fund and you're under 40, that's a passable niche. It becomes more difficult to play the family money angle after age 35, but guys in their 20s/early 30s can play it if their income isn't all that amazing.
-Be fit. The most obvious way to be fit is to have big muscles. You want to have big upper body muscles. Big arms and shoulders. Big muscles aren't the only way to do it. You could have a physique like Novak Djokovic in tennis and be considered a fit guy without big muscles. A lean body type without big muscles can be competitive in the mating environment, but will be somewhat more challenging without the obviousnes of a big upper body.

I would not recommend taking steroids to get a big upper body. Steroids can affect penile function. You're better off having a Novak Djokovic style body than using steroids for the big muscles. I recommend lifting weights for all men but some men can't get huge muscles even if they lift regularly.

-Be a tattooed dirtbag possibly with a criminal record. If you're not rich, tall, or super fit, the tattooed dirtbag path is a good path. Broke, heavily tattooed guys are often the baby daddies of Walmart cashiers. This looks works with lower class women and often Hispanic/Black women. It is often Hispanic/Black guys who use the niche, but there are white trash guys in rural areas/The Rust Belt/Appalachia who pull off this look.

If you don't slot into one of those niches, then you're going to have difficulty. It's going to be more difficult to tap into women's emotions and keep her interested to prevent the flaking.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are fickle and flakey, men need to be providing them with the emotional highs that they crave. Aloof, bad boy behavior is a start in this. Also, as a consumable product, it's more important than ever to have a niche. The following are niches that I have identified that can lead to success. These niches will attract different women, but it will result in getting laid and/or getting extended relationships

-Be tall. Be over 6'0". Today, White women nearly demand that, especially White women who rely upon swipe apps.
-Be rich. In most US cities, the annual income requirement that women will consider you rich is $175,000+. $225,000+ in a coastal expensive big metro like New York City, Los Angeles, or San Francisco. Net worths $1-1.5 million+ can have meaning. If you're a guy who only makes $85,000 but your net worth is $2 million+ due to a family trust fund and you're under 40, that's a passable niche. It becomes more difficult to play the family money angle after age 35, but guys in their 20s/early 30s can play it if their income isn't all that amazing.
-Be fit. The most obvious way to be fit is to have big muscles. You want to have big upper body muscles. Big arms and shoulders. Big muscles aren't the only way to do it. You could have a physique like Novak Djokovic in tennis and be considered a fit guy without big muscles. A lean body type without big muscles can be competitive in the mating environment, but will be somewhat more challenging without the obviousnes of a big upper body.

I would not recommend taking steroids to get a big upper body. Steroids can affect penile function. You're better off having a Novak Djokovic style body than using steroids for the big muscles. I recommend lifting weights for all men but some men can't get huge muscles even if they lift regularly.

-Be a tattooed dirtbag possibly with a criminal record. If you're not rich, tall, or super fit, the tattooed dirtbag path is a good path. Broke, heavily tattooed guys are often the baby daddies of Walmart cashiers. This looks works with lower class women and often Hispanic/Black women. It is often Hispanic/Black guys who use the niche, but there are white trash guys in rural areas/The Rust Belt/Appalachia who pull off this look.

If you don't slot into one of those niches, then you're going to have difficulty. It's going to be more difficult to tap into women's emotions and keep her interested to prevent the flaking.
We go full blackpill circle.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
OP is still young. He should find a virgin so she can pair bond.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Stop whining. My God this is getting pathetic. SMFH
You obviously did not read beyond the title, put your reading glasses on and try again

OP is still young. He should find a virgin so she can pair bond.
That's what I'm searching very hard for, every man on this forum should be doing the same. Tbh I do wish there was more material on how to keep frame in a long term relationship and Marriage game.

Validation that you like her is a "win" for her already. In the old days the frame was always her chasing us because otherwise it didnt really work. Look at it like "Deal or No Deal". She just cashed out earlier
Unless you meet them through a social circle or family, it's really difficult to make them chase you early on. Unless you are way above her level.

Online dating and social media: tons of options hitting her up the second you are out of sight, especially options with more rapport or new, fresher options.
I understand the issue but how do we stand out amongst the hordes of men out there? The only thing I can think of is increasing your status as much as possible.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the primary reasons for this phenomena.

4. Women are constantly dating multiple men, so you are just one of many. At least one guy has been around longer than you.
5. Women are in a constant state of emotional rebounding because they are never truly single or heal properly from their past serious relationship. Rebounding people are sabotaging opportunities as much as possible.
I would say these 2 are the main reasons on why women just get cold after a great first date or after sleeping with her ( unless you made her feel like a wh0re or just thinks that it was a mistake from her end )

women always have a lot of guys in her orbit and if she is truly opened to dating then she will sample a lot of them ( at least for a date )

more or less you were never her first option and you did not move fast enough

there will always be a better guy than You in her orbit , so move fast

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the opening post with great interest. It seems true and I remember at one time in my younger years I thought that way too. Nothing has changed in this regard and it simply boils down to her not being interested in you enough. There is no mystery. **You** MAY think it was a good interaction or that she liked you but she might have thought otherwise and so when she pulled the swerve on you, it left you confused. Then you say women vacillate too much, they are fickle by nature; if you truly left a good impression there would be nothing to worry about. You say well that's bull**** why do they do that? Some guys don't deal with rejection and the women would rather give the guy the impression that everything is fine rather deal with any effrontery.

I've managed to get three girls into my rotation since the summer although it looks like I am about to lose one as she's starting to get pushy with the whole exclusivity thing. All of them are about the op's age: one is 29 and the others are 26 and 25(later this year). Each of them were in large part the drivers. Outside of me making the initial approach pretty much all of them helped move things along out of their own accord. They would tell me we should get together again when I would text them later on after a date. This is how it is when the interest is high. Maybe they won't always be that direct but you get compliance - any kind of fickleness or wishy washy behavior means you shouldn't waste your time.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the opening post with great interest. It seems true and I remember at one time in my younger years I thought that way too. Nothing has changed in this regard and it simply boils down to her not being interested in you enough. There is no mystery. **You** MAY think it was a good interaction or that she liked you but she might have thought otherwise and so when she pulled the swerve on you, it left you confused. Then you say women vacillate too much, they are fickle by nature; if you truly left a good impression there would be nothing to worry about. You say well that's bull**** why do they do that? Some guys don't deal with rejection and the women would rather give the guy the impression that everything is fine rather deal with any effrontery.

I've managed to get three girls into my rotation since the summer although it looks like I am about to lose one as she's starting to get pushy with the whole exclusivity thing. All of them are about the op's age: one is 29 and the others are 26 and 25(later this year). Each of them were in large part the drivers. Outside of me making the initial approach pretty much all of them helped move things along out of their own accord. They would tell me we should get together again when I would text them later on after a date. This is how it is when the interest is high. Maybe they won't always be that direct but you get compliance - any kind of fickleness or wishy washy behavior means you shouldn't waste your time.
bullseye. This is 100% accurate.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That's what I'm searching very hard for, every man on this forum should be doing the same.
Why? So you can have your ego screaming my girl is virgin? You know virgins cheat too? And they divorce and start to spin around because they never did. Al.so who the fvck wants to get married in this day and age?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who the fvck wants to get married in this day and age?
Most people still want to get married, despite the fact that the people marrying now are the children of the good amount of Boomers/early X'ers who divorced between the mid-1980s and early 2000s.

You have multiple married friends. So do I.

The wedding industry is healthy. Family lawyers are also not lacking for business.

There were a ton of marriages in my social sphere between 2015-2020 and another one of my friends got engaged during Summer 2022.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Most people still want to get married, despite the fact that the people marrying now are the children of the good amount of Boomers/early X'ers who divorced between the mid-1980s and early 2000s.

You have multiple married friends. So do I.

The wedding industry is healthy. Family lawyers are also not lacking for business.

There were a ton of marriages in my social sphere between 2015-2020 and another one of my friends got engaged during Summer 2022.
Unless is for kids, why would someone let the government control where you put your d!ck?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless is for kids, why would someone let the government control where you put your d!ck?
I had this discussion once with one of my married male friends. I asked him why he married his girlfriend instead of continuing to live with her for the life of the relationship. He said for the purposes of having and raising children.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I had this discussion once with one of my married male friends. I asked him why he married his girlfriend instead of continuing to live with her for the life of the relationship. He said for the purposes of having and raising children.
Yeah I've had that talk with all my married male friends, they all say: cause I got her pregnant "accidentally"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That particular friend said that well before a pregnancy happened in his marriage.

Yeah I've had that talk with all my married male friends, they all say: cause I got her pregnant "accidentally"
I haven't asked all of my married friends why they've bothered to get married in this environment where marriage is risky to a man's health on many levels. The "accidental" pregnancy caused marriage is a bad marriage in my opinion. Statistics would demonstrate that type of marriage fails more than it succeeds. Anecdotally, one of my cousins married a woman he impregnated. That marriage failed but lasted nearly a decade after the accidental first pregnancy and long enough to add a 2nd child to the mix. From what I've deduced from family interactions, the 2nd child in that marriage seemed like an effort to try to bring them closer together as the relationship was waning. It did no re-charge that relationship at all. It likely put more strain on it. They lasted longer than anyone rational would have expected by lasting until the first child was 9. Most rational people would have guessed that they would have quit by the time the first child was about 5-6 years old.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inexplicably, in a relatively short period of time, they began to go cold emotionally . The communication halted, or stopped altogether. In many cases, this was followed by a phone call or text telling me that they thought I was a great guy, but they didn’t see things going anywhere.

It seems s3x has a more binding effect on man than it does on women. S3x alone doesnt mean "love".

This call by itself is a huge disrespect, a last final punch in the sack that should never take place. Whenever things have fizzled out, a woman should never have to factually tell you that. If you just know her ,and contact her after no communication you basically crawl back and tell her you have no options.

If we are attracted to a woman, have fun with her, hook up with her, we’re thinking in terms of trying to get her locked down, in a relationship.

Fastest way to repulse a woman. That's using old fashioned techniques in the modern dating era . Whether you like it or not, those women you will like all have options and expect you to also have them and play the field. Soon as you try to lock her down you basically tell her she is your best option. For most men this concept is difficult to grasp.

Women are extremely anchored to the present moment in their emotions. Say you meet someone at a party, talk flirt, and she appears to be extremely interested. You talk all night, and get her number. You text her the next day, and she never responds.

Logically, you believe that if since you had a great conversation, she was flirtatious, her body language indicated she was interested, so she must like you. False. She liked you in that moment

Thats why you gotta execute fast. Look at a womans time like dog years. Women know their prime is 15 years max, where a man can extend his prime twice as long.

And do you actually read her bodylangue correctly? Maybe you missed some signs she wasn't that much into you .

When you get experience with women you'll actually like "bad" behavior like this, because she subtlety tries to save you from an head ache. If you keep pushing when she shows low interest, she'll eat you alive.

Me personally I don't think most regular guys are cut off for dealing with overly flighty, fickle and flakey behavior.

Again, regular Joe's trying to date old fashioned in this era, either adept or they'll learn the hard way. It is what it is. The "bf material "bar is raised dramatically ,forcing man to indeed maxxx . Not a completely bad thing...But status maxx solely for women is a easy way to get played by them . Status maxx should be mental maxx.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm just under 6'0", broke, lean and fit and tattoo-free. I do fine with the ladies.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a lot guys, I’ve been in situations where I went on a date with someone who displayed high level of initial interest, and maybe even had sex with the person.

This has happened to a lot of us, and it can be utterly confusing until we realize the innate nature of how women think.

We expect women to think like us, which is a gigantic mistake. If we are attracted to a woman, have fun with her, hook up with her, we’re thinking in terms of trying to get her locked down, in a relationship. Men make this mistake far too often, too early in the dating process. We tend to be future-oriented in our thinking.

Logically, you believe that if since you had a great conversation, she was flirtatious, her body language indicated she was interested, so she must like you. False. She liked you in that moment.

Think of her emotions like a tank. While the tank is full, and she is talking to someone she is attracted to, she is on an emotional high. While in this state, she might think that you’re boyfriend material, or someone who she wants to get to know better.

I don't see how women changing their minds every 5 minutes has anything to do with status.