Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Famous Youtuber Wheat Waffle's makes an Anti-Cold Approaching Video

Reaction score
@SW15 , I can see what you mean. I worked that job for 6 months and I still have emotional trauma from it. The most hilarious thing is when I watched the boiler room, I saw that my ex boss basically copied Afflec’s character lol.

I consider myself an 8, but I’m also black so I know it’s either a homerun or complete strikeout with women. Cold Approaching would be a complete fail for me and destroy my confidence. It grew up in TN and suffered low confidence until I moved out of there. On paper, I was an 8, but to the women around me I was a 1 lol. I remember my frat brother hooked me up with this sorority Latina chick for a date party. I was immediately concerned(the white washed brown girls in sororities are a lot more racist to compensate for not being white lol) and asked him does she know that I’m black and he was like no and that doesn’t matter. Guess what, she decided to go with some ugly goofy white guy in my fraternity instead of me after she found out I was black. Fast forward a year, our campus gets snow and everyone is at the bars celebrating. This same girl tries flirting with me and throws a snowball at me lol. IDK if she remembered me but I for sure remembered her and told her I had a gf lmao.

My only other option was to approach women at black friendly venues, but I was not about that and I do not like ghetto white women at all. The apps have been better for me because the girl I matched with knows I’m black and that eliminates that barrier.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Wheat Waffles, his videos are well thought out although I’m not really a believer in the black pill mentality.

None of my cold approaches have worked out and I’m now at the point that I just don’t bother. For me my successes over the past 5 years have come from OLD and social circles.

We all seem to have our own ways of meeting the ladies. You really have to try every method and see what works for you. If you’ve never tried cold approaching then you should, it might work for you.

BTW the guy at the start of that video is super creepy, I can only assume that was all staged just for the video.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW the guy at the start of that video is super creepy, I can only assume that was all staged just for the video.
Isn't that Bradicus or something? (think that was his name) He was a big PUA back in the day. Not sure what happened to him? Seems to have gone quiet although i can't be sure as I kind of left teh 'scene' a bit once I realised the truth

But yeah, very likely NOT staged. He wouldn't stage rejections like that. Pulls, maybe! But not rejections haha. Them same appraoches would have worked in some situations with some girls, as is always teh case. Apparently he was quite successful and he had like a 3000 slay count and was thought of as one of he best a few years back, although who really knows. I'm sure he got laid. He travelled the world non stop, approaching non stop. Getting laid was his life. But at the end of the day, it's just a numbers game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 , I can see what you mean. I worked that job for 6 months and I still have emotional trauma from it. The most hilarious thing is when I watched the boiler room, I saw that my ex boss basically copied Afflec’s character lol.
I had trauma for a long time from my 2 weeks in a cold calling, boiler room sales type job.

I consider myself an 8, but I’m also black so I know it’s either a homerun or complete strikeout with women. Cold Approaching would be a complete fail for me and destroy my confidence. It grew up in TN and suffered low confidence until I moved out of there. On paper, I was an 8, but to the women around me I was a 1 lol. I remember my frat brother hooked me up with this sorority Latina chick for a date party. I was immediately concerned(the white washed brown girls in sororities are a lot more racist to compensate for not being white lol) and asked him does she know that I’m black and he was like no and that doesn’t matter. Guess what, she decided to go with some ugly goofy white guy in my fraternity instead of me after she found out I was black. Fast forward a year, our campus gets snow and everyone is at the bars celebrating. This same girl tries flirting with me and throws a snowball at me lol. IDK if she remembered me but I for sure remembered her and told her I had a gf lmao.

My only other option was to approach women at black friendly venues, but I was not about that and I do not like ghetto white women at all. The apps have been better for me because the girl I matched with knows I’m black and that eliminates that barrier.
I read this whole thing and not once did you mention Black women. I don't fully understand the dynamics between Black men and Black women since I am White. I can tell you that Black women don't have much market value among White men. When White men go for non-White women, they are far more interested in East Asians and Hispanics/Latinas. For all races/ethnicities, it is easiest to date within your own race/ethnicity. This isn't a statement on interracial/interethnicity dating, but rather a statement on ease of getting a sex/romantic relationship partner.

I have observed that a lot of low class White women are into Black men.

The apps are a shiit show for White men seeking White women.

Social circle is a way better option for most men. I've never had a social circle due to my numerous childhood and early adulthood relocations. Yes, I have been in my current city over a decade. Yes, I have friends. None of my male friends in my current city have ever been capable of providing me with social circle introductions. I did co-ed sports leagues, which is a form of weak social circle game and didn't get anything meaningful out of them.

Reaction score
I read this whole thing and not once did you mention Black women. I don't fully understand the dynamics between Black men and Black women since I am White. I can tell you that Black women don't have much market value among White men. When White men go for non-White women, they are far more interested in East Asians and Hispanics/Latinas. For all races/ethnicities, it is easiest to date within your own race/ethnicity. This isn't a statement on interracial/interethnicity dating, but rather a statement on ease of getting a sex/romantic relationship partner.
I’ve just never been attracted to something similar to me. I’m a rogue and I basically defy every cliche and demeanor about your typical black man. If I was white, then I probably wouldn’t date white women and vice versa. TBH, I only want a white woman because I think mixed people look gorgeous in general and I have blue eye recessive genes that I don’t want to waste. I am more attracted to Latinas and Asians, but in TN, they are either ghetto or white washed lol.
You are right that about low class white women liking black men too. However, they don’t even like me because I don’t come off as “black” or a “brotha” to them. The type of girls I bang or bag tend to only go for athletes/clout or I luck up and find the ones that like black men like me.

Reaction score
Social circle is a way better option for most men. I've never had a social circle due to my numerous childhood and early adulthood relocations. Yes, I have been in my current city over a decade. Yes, I have friends. None of my male friends in my current city have ever been capable of providing me with social circle introductions. I did co-ed sports leagues, which is a form of weak social circle game and didn't get anything meaningful out of them
The only thing I've received from a social circle was losing my virginity to a twin sister of a sorority girl for some fraternity formal. Other than that, I was ignored because "she didn't like black guys" or "I wasn't her type"...white lol. My rogue personality can partially be attributed to having to do everything myself without the help of others lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve just never been attracted to something similar to me. I’m a rogue and I basically defy every cliche and demeanor about your typical black man.
That's going to affect a lot of your attraction-seduction efforts.

The only thing I've received from a social circle was losing my virginity to a twin sister of a sorority girl for some fraternity formal. Other than that, I was ignored because "she didn't like black guys" or "I wasn't her type"...white lol. My rogue personality can partially be attributed to having to do everything myself without the help of others lol.
Fraternities in general are ideal for social circle game. Mostly every fraternity has some partner sorority. Lots of fraternity-sorority couples form at those events. They can make a college sex life easier. Most of those Greek Life couples fade away within 5 years of graduation.

If you were fully rogue, you would have been unaffiliated with Greek Life as I was.

Reaction score
That's going to affect a lot of your attraction-seduction efforts.

Fraternities in general are ideal for social circle game. Mostly every fraternity has some partner sorority. Lots of fraternity-sorority couples form at those events. They can make a college sex life easier. Most of those Greek Life couples fade away within 5 years of graduation.

If you were fully rogue, you would have been unaffiliated with Greek Life as I was.
I didn't go fully rogue until like 2020, but a black man joining a white fraternity for his own personal gains is pretty roguish lol. At my university, Greek life dominated the social scene and you either needed lower standards, a LTR, be an athlete, or be a Chad nonaffiliated to avoid dry spells lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't go fully rogue until like 2020, but a black man joining a white fraternity for his own personal gains is pretty roguish lol. At my university, Greek life dominated the social scene and you either needed lower standards, a LTR, be an athlete, or be a Chad nonaffiliated to avoid dry spells lol.
Greek Life was a big deal at my "Hot Girl U" type public university as well. They had a significant presence in the social scene.

I recommend the following thread for anyone who hasn't seen it....

When I was in undergrad, I didn't do much in the way of random daygame style approaches while walking on campus. I wasn't game aware enough to do that stuff. It might have been worthwhile to do, even if it does have a low rate of return, as Wheat Waffles asserts.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dang bro, that freaking hit deep dude. Yo man, as someone on here who considers you one of his top 3 favorite users, I have had the chance to see your posts and I think you are carrying a lot of baggage. However, I can relate to the part about ethnic girls in sororities. The most racist girl I ever knew was a token Asian girl at a sorority. What I think is happening is that no matter what you do, you are tied right back to that old fraternity environment. In a way, I was tied back to it too.

While I was in a frat, I was in a more above average one. You know how things go in the SEC, it's either top 3 (KA, SEC, and usually Chi Phi) or bust. Well, no way me or most guys were going to get into those top 3 SEC frats. I think what is happening here is that a lot of that is still with you dude and I felt the way you did too for quite some time.

What changed it for me was moving to a world class city like NYC, making friends with people across the world and those not from the south, and then seeing how insignificant it all is. Now, I cannot even stand the same Old Row frat guys I wanted validation from in my college days and early 20s. I usually try to avoid them and find that most of them live very boring lives and act judgmental as a result. Majority of them had it handed to them due to rich dads and cannot figure out life after college.

Cold approach for me has been a freedom activity really. It is what drives me to get out there. To know that I am not tied down to any circle or any clique and if I want, I can have the woman of my dreams about 5 to 10% of the times. Yeah it is low percentage but it sets me free and lets me determine the what in my life and who comes in. Overtime, it all does add up and slowly starts to add to your success. Most frat guys I know are still having to rely on social circles and getting to be depressed alcoholics when they cannot find a woman.

Right now, you are not in a state mentally to go at cold approach. However, I do think that you need to distance yourself mentally and emotionally from the world you knew in college. A shrink could help but I think getting away from a southern city and to a more international one can do wonders.

If I had not moved to NYC, I would have still thought the world revolves around those Bubbas lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was in a frat, I was in a more above average one. You know how things go in the SEC, it's either top 3 (KA, SEC, and usually Chi Phi) or bust. Well, no way me or most guys were going to get into those top 3 SEC frats. I think what is happening here is that a lot of that is still with you dude and I felt the way you did too for quite some time.
I stayed independent as an undergrad. I went to a Greek Life session during orientation and decided not to rush. It's not likely I would have gotten into a top frat.

What changed it for me was moving to a world class city like NYC, making friends with people across the world and those not from the south, and then seeing how insignificant it all is. Now, I cannot even stand the same Old Row frat guys I wanted validation from in my college days and early 20s. I usually try to avoid them and find that most of them live very boring lives and act judgmental as a result. Majority of them had it handed to them due to rich dads and cannot figure out life after college.
Frat life becomes irrelevant once you and your college pusssy source are finished. Most guys and their college girlfriend are finished within 3-5 years of graduation. When I think about the alumni from my "Hot Girl U" college, I only know one couple from my era that lasted beyond 5 years after graduation. I know another couple who attended after I graduated who are still together 10+ years after graduation. The broader statistics have been demonstrating that romantic relationships formed in college have not been lasting ever since Millennials started getting to college campuses in the early 2000s.

There are plenty of men who are lost one the girlfriends that they found at Greek Life formals break up with them soon after college graduation.

Cold approach for me has been a freedom activity really. It is what drives me to get out there. To know that I am not tied down to any circle or any clique and if I want, I can have the woman of my dreams about 5 to 10% of the times. Yeah it is low percentage but it sets me free and lets me determine the what in my life and who comes in. Overtime, it all does add up and slowly starts to add to your success. Most frat guys I know are still having to rely on social circles and getting to be depressed alcoholics when they cannot find a woman.
If you can do approaching of strangers well, it is incredibly liberating. The problem is that most men struggle to get results with it and that's what Wheat Waffles is pointing out in his video. Approaching strangers for romantic purposes has a low rate of return for a lot of men. It is somewhat analogous to cold calling for sales in business, a method of business development that has been discredited since the 1990s but is still practiced far too widely in business today.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just checked my latest photofeeler score...another 3.5. This time I had a bike helmet on and shades and actually looked worst than the other photo (which got a 3.6). A further break-down would show that 12.5% found me attractive, and 2.5% would find me very attractive. That means if I were cold-approaching, then a very low percentage would find me attractive enough to want to talk with me. In this set, I would be "good looking enough" to 1 out of 40 women on a random set, and attractive to 5/40 women. Most of the feedback was on my demeanour (ie not the fat, but expression on face, or not having a strong smile, etc...) which means I'm now showing enough personality in the facial expression. Not sure if I can really hide behind the 40% body fat since those issues can still crop-up even if I lost the weight, if there is something off-putting about my demeanour.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always saw cold approaching as lame. At least cat calling has some natural biological reasons. Women can see the signals for attraction and make their judgement if they want to acknowledge the mating call. If you're not beating a club over her head and dragging her back with you, it is a waste of time to do. Married men or men with gfs do not ever do cold approaching. To them, they seem to return to normal and just socialize with people as normal. Never made sense to spam approaches. It's antisocial.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always saw cold approaching as lame. At least cat calling has some natural biological reasons. Women can see the signals for attraction and make their judgement if they want to acknowledge the mating call. If you're not beating a club over her head and dragging her back with you, it is a waste of time to do. Married men or men with gfs do not ever do cold approaching. To them, they seem to return to normal and just socialize with people as normal. Never made sense to spam approaches. It's antisocial.
So you're more of the mindset of just striking up normal conversation with women you're interested in?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're more of the mindset of just striking up normal conversation with women you're interested in?
I have always done it that way. Do not get me wrong, women are passive as hell. They will have interest in a guy but expect him to read her mind that she is interested. At the same time, they have all the advantage because they can always say no. If a guy says no to her, suddenly her world in shambles so she never gives the guy an opportunity by never initiating herself. The woman makes an exception if the guy is really hot. Then she suddenly becomes a child and gives all the signals she wants. Touching, red cheeks, tilting heads, etc.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I haven't had much success with cold approach. I would advocate for every man to at least get over AA and do SOME approaching. Although getting rejected may suck, not taking a swing is even worse IMO. Because then you just kind of silently sulk with your d1ck in hand as you stand in the corner. When you approach at least you die on your sword.

And its not all about looks on the cold-approach. Most of it is just logistics, luck, and being forward enough to get the girl back to your place. I believe the primary reason I haven't had success is due to my poor logistics. Girls are incredibly fickle and if its a hassle to pull the girl back to your place its gg.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I haven't had much success with cold approach. I would advocate for every man to at least get over AA and do SOME approaching. Although getting rejected may suck, not taking a swing is even worse IMO. Because then you just kind of silently sulk with your d1ck in hand as you stand in the corner. When you approach at least you die on your sword.

And its not all about looks on the cold-approach. Most of it is just logistics, luck, and being forward enough to get the girl back to your place. I believe the primary reason I haven't had success is due to my poor logistics. Girls are incredibly fickle and if its a hassle to pull the girl back to your place its gg.
What is your photofeeler score? Mine is a 3. Unless your score is less than a 5 then I don't think that's fair to say. It's not just rejection, you can get people telling you not to come back to a store or establishment because someone complained you made them feel uncomfortable.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your photofeeler score? Mine is a 3. Unless your score is less than a 5 then I don't think that's fair to say. It's not just rejection, you can get people telling you not to come back to a store or establishment because someone complained you made them feel uncomfortable.
Well, mine is 8.5, but I've had people complain about me as well.