Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion on Andrew Tate

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have much of an opinion of the man himself. It's clear a lot of his behavior is a facade and figuring out his real personality is proving trickier than it's worth for me. I'll leave that math to people who are less lazy than myself.

His cult (let's call it what it is) is a hoot though.

I've never seen so many pathetic, closeted bois in a single community before.

I mean there are even a few here ffs.

"oMG hE's a WoRld cHaMpIoN kIcKbOxEr aNd hE's a mUlTiMilLiOnAiRe aNd hE gEtS sO mUcH sEx aNd hE wAnTs tO hElP MEEEEE!!"

Jesus Christ most boy-band groupies have more self-awareness than this.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huMAN makes a good point on it, basically it's the guys' version of the blonde bimbos:

ghello

Reaction score
i checked alot of his clips one evening and my conclusion is he has some good points, but is also a con artist. He comes from riches trying to lure in the weak to pay for bull****.

Also, in one podcast he says he is defenitly Christian, then in another where he is with some muslim dude, he says he is more into mulsim religion and he says he has respect for it because its the most powerfull religion.

Also he told a story when he had a confrontation with a group of men who wanted to kick his ass and his friends ass, his friend told him something like lets just say sorry and go, and he knocked out his friend after that. My conclusion is that he was so scared of the other guys, he used knocking out his "friend" as a scare off.

you always back you friends, specially in those fighting situations. Deescalating is always better unless theyhit your mom or something which was not the case.

He also watched a podcast where they where talking about him saying he probably had a fake background on his own podcast and he could not stop showing he had a big house and all that. he is very insecure and very suscetible to other peoples opinions.

but still, i like some ofhis points. I just cant get over hitting your friend to save his own ass.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water, guys. There are clips of him admitting he’s over the top for dramatic effect (like when he laughed after “seriously” telling an interviewer that he if had a nerdy son who wouldn’t change, he would engage him in mortal combat). He laughed and said “Not really, but it sounds good” or something very similar.
His main principles tend to be quite sound when the showmanship is removed. I would be slow to write him off simply because of his bluster. Just as there is gold to be mined here on SS by digging through the dirt, so it is with Andrew Tate.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as there is gold to be mined here on SS by digging through the dirt,
I've seen you mention this, a lot. Since you know the difference between the gold and fool's gold, it would be nice for a thread of links to different topics or something.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen you mention this, a lot. Since you know the difference between the gold and fool's gold, it would be nice for a thread of links to different topics or something.
Just do a search for “Atom Smasher”.
But seriously, that never does any good. You need to get your hands dirty and bleeding because it is the digging for it that changes you and allows you to internalize it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do a search for “Atom Smasher”.
But seriously, that never does any good. You need to get your hands dirty and bleeding because it is the digging for it that changes you and allows you to internalize it.
I see, you have to wade through the shjt advice and test it out to see that it's shjt.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is an English Tyrone. Hilarious. He is not 100% serious though. Guys, some of it is acting…
Lol dude's whiter than most Italian peeps.

Some 23 y/o cutie swiped right on me on Tinder, but her bio said "swipe left if you like Andrew Tate"

I still don't know much about him, but I know enough to swipe left. Lol.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a kickboxer I think it's only a matter of time before he goes on Joe Rogan if he hasn't already he's blowing up that's for sure

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he definitely exaggerates his persona. I'm sure he believes the manosphere stuff, but he's also a marketer and using any publicity he can (both good and bad) to market his products. Interestingly enough, he started off co-owning a huge webcam business with his brother, so he made his money 100% from simps. Now his business is educating these same simps on how to get laid.. I think he just follows the money. The dude is definitely a sociopath, but girls like that. I'm neutral towards him. I don't hate him, but I don't think he's some PUA god either. He's just another dude in the space capitalizing on weak men.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to see this guy pop up a lot on Youtube now. Please let him be him on Youtube and don't try to mimic this guy in real life. This guy can get away with his behavior because he's rich and famous. THAT's If he acts like this behinds closed doors which is plausible lol. Other than that, I find him quite entertaining on shows lol.
I've known about him since 2018 or so. Interesting character. I've emailed back and forth with him before. He's always selling. He sells courses.
Stuff like
Making money with crypo
Making money with cam girls working for you (How he became a millionaire)

War room membership is his big sell. Supposedly its a group where everyone shares info to help each other make money and have multiple passports.
My guess is they do a lot of grey area stuff. Things not technically illegal, but not specifically legal either.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, he apparently has multiple women living with him. One seems to be his main girlfriend though.