Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing 15lbs in 30 days

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inflammation too due to processing. It's hard to beat high quality solid foods.
The 50 grams of carbs tops and 1hrs of cardio per day 6 days a week was the magic sauce the last times i was cutting. It really makes a big difference and forces your body to focus on pulling from it's fat stores.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And due to concentrated milk...Greek yogurt is another big one that is reactive in a lot of people.
It's hard to get around solid natural high quality foods, almost impossible. I get mines in chicken breasts, salmon, eggs, i do beef about once or twice a month tops. A protein shake may be thrown in occasionally.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to get around solid natural high quality foods, almost impossible. I get mines in chicken breasts, salmon, eggs, i do beef about once or twice a month tops. A protein shake may be thrown in occasionally.
I cooked quinoa for the first time this week. I realize it's useful for dieting due to being the same amount of carbs as rice, or oatmeal, at half the serving size.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cooked quinoa for the first time this week. I realize it's useful for dieting due to being the same amount of carbs as rice, or oatmeal, at half the serving size.
I switched completely to sweet potatoe because oats have a reaction in some people which cause inflammation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Through trial and error, I found that if I eat more than 2 servings of oats, I'll get digestion issues.
I was eating one serving of oats... But for whatever reason sweet potatoe results in some sweating and elevated body temps when i'm doing my thing, going to stay with this...

M

member160292

On the topic of digestion, I've been using Align probiotic and it has helped quite a bit. I'm not planning to use it long term and wanted so see what you use to get probiotics. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of yogurt

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
On the topic of digestion, I've been using Align probiotic and it has helped quite a bit. I'm not planning to use it long term and wanted so see what you use to get probiotics. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of yogurt
Homemade Kefir, kefir water or sauerkraut are the best forms of beneficial bacteria

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I use a very high quality protein, so I didn't experience this, but if you say so.
Has nothing to do with protein quality, it has to do with concentrated milk's reaction in many people. The highest quality protein in the world will still cause problems to people who have inflammatory actions towards it.

Humans are the only species who continue to drink milk after they stop feeding from their mothers.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with protein quality, it has to do with concentrated milk's reaction in many people. The highest quality protein in the world will still cause problems to people who have inflammatory actions towards it.

Humans are the only species who continue to drink milk after they stop feeding from their mothers.
That's true, however, there are many non-dairy options.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liquid egg whites are absorbed and metabolized better than protein powders.

M

member160292

Quick check in after almost 2 weeks, 8 days of travel and drinking
173 lbs

Going to try to keep it clean from here on out. Also drinking about a gallon and a half of water a day.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Quick check in after almost 2 weeks, 8 days of travel and drinking
173 lbs

Going to try to keep it clean from here on out. Also drinking about a gallon and a half of water a day.
That water intake is too high unless you are severely dehydrated or really sweating a lot. Ideal amount is half your body weight in ounces with more needed if you are working out hard and/or sweating a lot.

More doesn't equate to better.