Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looksmaxxing becomes more important as men get older

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calibration is always important. Read the situation. Adjust. If your audience isnt buying what youre selling you need to respectfully bow out.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this younger girl stuff is nonsense. I am 38 and I'm talking to a 21 year old right now. I look 30 though so that probably helps. Frankly a woman has never even asked my age and I've slept with 21-28 year olds the last two years.
This exactly. I'm 39 and I still attract girls as young as 20!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really amazing how many older gentlemen that look like teenage guys in their mid 50s and score college girls left and right happen to gather all together in this forum.

"Hi I'm Harry I'm 28 yrs old but people think I'm 29"

"Sorry Harry but Steve (58) from sosuave looks 25 and he is stealing all your class mates, even more now that he retired and has plenty of free time".

Steve (58 on left) training with his younger brother Bob after their retirement.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
At least he's trying...
But is he succeeding? Trying and losing as a creep or ignoring women as a creep...whichever is better is anyone's guess.

Every guy needs a lot of W's. Positive points of reference.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But is he succeeding? Trying and losing as a creep or ignoring women as a creep...whichever is better is anyone's guess.

Every guy needs a lot of W's. Positive points of reference.
If the second statement is true, then I'd say trying and losing as a creep is better because which of the two is more than likely to get a w? The guy trying or the guy not trying?