Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looksmaxxing becomes more important as men get older

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got called “prudish” by a woman because I’m in my late 30’s and am apparently the only guy left in the Western Hemisphere that doesn’t have a tattoo I’ve also had women sh!t on me for taking care of myself “why do you eat so healthy all the time? It’s weird.”
My grandfather was a sailor, and he said that he wished he had never gotten his tattoo (it looked terrible by then).

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I remember being with a few other Westeners at a nightclub in Eastern Europe, and the old, bald buy in the group was the target of women-for-hire, whereas the younger & hairier of us were not getting that attention; one of the other guys surmised that this guy was so unattractive that the for-hire chicks thought that he had to be there for them.
Absolutely. Balding men attract prosties like shyte attracts flies.

TLDR: Hair is kryptonite to “professionals”

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say this is more accurate if you're trying to get a woman substantially younger. In the example in the first post, the guy was going for women 10-15 years younger.
Nothing creepy about that at all, as long as you are fit.

Most women are open to dating men up to 10 years older and I'd say about 1/3 are open to dating a man 11 to 15 years older.

IMHO, it's over a 15 year age gap where things become wierd because you are now in a different generation category.

I would say only a very small percentage of women are willing to date a man over 15 years older even if you look like Ben Affleck.

I'm 45 and can pass for 35 to 38. I'm tall fit and have my hair.

You mean to tell me I'm a creep if want to date a 31 year old? Early 20s to mid 20s sure, but not 30 and up.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing creepy about that at all, as long as you are fit.

Most women are open to dating men up to 10 years older and I'd say about 1/3 are open to dating a man 11 to 15 years older.

IMHO, it's over a 15 year age gap where things become wierd because you are now in a different generation category.

I would say only a very small percentage of women are willing to date a man over 15 years older even if you look like Ben Affleck.

I'm 45 and can pass for 35 to 38. I'm tall fit and have my hair.

You mean to tell me I'm a creep if want to date a 31 year old? Early 20s to mid 20s sure, but not 30 and up.
I’m older than you and had a teen GF recently. Most of my ladies have been 26-29. Age is just a #.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are open to it if the guy is exceptional in some way. Most men in their 30s/40s are vagina beggars who end up with a woman close to their own age. Do you know why? Because they are not exceptional. And it's likely that they are swiping on an app to meet potential partners if they've formed the relationship in recent years. If on an app, women have all the advantages and are validated by getting a guy 1-2 years older instead of 5-10 years older. It makes them feel like "they've still got it!"

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember being with a few other Westeners at a nightclub in Eastern Europe, and the old, bald guy in the group was the target of women-for-hire, whereas the younger & hairier of us were not getting that attention; one of the other guys surmised that this guy was so unattractive that the for-hire chicks thought that he had to be there for them.
This makes total, rational sense.
i had a dissimilar experience however. Not sure why. A buddy & I went to a strip club.One of the girls offered to take me in the back for $100 & I could do anything I wanted with her. They ignored my buddy. I face/body/hair mog him to Jupiter & back. It would have made much more $ sense for her go for him.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘First off, unless you have 1/100,000 god tier genetics, you're incel as **** around age 40 and beyond.’

Saw this quote from from somewhere.
You don't have to be incel but your options will be limited. I know it's preached here to only go after young childless women but it's not something your average 40 something normie is going to be able to pull off. Most guys will often find themselves maxing out with women within 5-6 years of their own age. I know a lot of older guys will lie about their age trying to get around this.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even guys as young as 32 would look creepy going after a 22yo female.

Imagine if Leo DiCaprio wasn't famous. Even if he displayed signs of wealth and status, he'd look like a total creeper going after a 25yo woman.

The game gets harder with age.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no legitimate reason for a man to be a sad sack of flab at any stage in life. And the older you get, the more important it is to stay in good shape even if it's only for health reasons and not game.

A fit and/or ripped guy shows that he isn't afraid of doing work.

Reaction score
This makes total, rational sense.
i had a dissimilar experience however. Not sure why. A buddy & I went to a strip club.One of the girls offered to take me in the back for $100 & I could do anything I wanted with her. They ignored my buddy. I face/body/hair mog him to Jupiter & back. It would have made much more $ sense for her go for him.
When I went to the usa for an internship as a student, I wasn't accustomed to tipping so sometimes I didn't tip people because it bothered me. We went a few times to a strip club and I was super stingy with the strip women. They kinda ignored me after a while. Lol.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman wants a man whose beauty routine is more complicated and longer to complete than hers.....
That is not true for Gym time though.

Guys, the looks bar minimum is lowered every year as you age....and your genetics is going to have a lot to do with where you fall on the spectrum. You can't make a silk purse with a sows ear, but you can make a damn nice leather wallet.

I knew growing up I would have Male pattern baldness. I shaved my head in my 30's and my life got simpler and more authentic. Meet your appearance challenges head on and own them. Don't try to cover them up. Chicks dig scars. (actually the stories behind them)

my Homosexual neighbor loved the metro sexual boys though...so keep it up for him guys.....

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, if you're not setting your looks as priority #1 or #2 in your life, you're really setting yourself up for a lot of headaches and disrespect from society.

I was at starbucks this morning and saw two mediocre-looking women just having a conversation at a table outside, they're just minding their own business chit chatting.... A middle-age, flabby, bald guy comes up and tries to talk to them.

I didn't hear what the conversation was about, but the dude was laughing (presumably laughing at his own lame jokes) and it looked like he was attempting to spit game....

The women seemed polite at first but then you can tell from their body language that they were disgusted by him. They just abruptly got up and left, and the dude was still saying something to them while their backs were turned and they were walking away.

Then the dude comes inside the starbucks and the women in there were avoiding him like a damn leper.

Guys, if you're in your 30s, you're automatically a creeper unless you look good (fit, good facial aesthetics, good hair)

If you're in your 40s, you're automatically a creeper unless you look good and display signs of financial stability. Simply looking good isn't enough in your 40s.

If you're in your 50s, you're definitely a creeper unless you still look good, display signs of financial stability, and can display signs of being part of an elite crowd (think country club guys).

Things get much harder with age.
Your looks will get you that attraction up front but it doesnt mean that you cant get a girl if you are ugly. Of course, you have to make effort in the things you can change...weight, clothing style. Get these 2 sorted and approach correctly and you will have success. My guess is this guy was dressed like a kid and just lame.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this younger girl stuff is nonsense. I am 38 and I'm talking to a 21 year old right now. I look 30 though so that probably helps. Frankly a woman has never even asked my age and I've slept with 21-28 year olds the last two years.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even guys as young as 32 would look creepy going after a 22yo female.

Imagine if Leo DiCaprio wasn't famous. Even if he displayed signs of wealth and status, he'd look like a total creeper going after a 25yo woman.

The game gets harder with age.
This is not even remotely true. Most of all men's beliefs when it comes to women is self-limiting. This is a perfect example of that. A 32 year old dating a 22 year old isn't even remotely that odd. When I was 33 I was dating a 21 year old and the dynamic between us was actually excellent. She deferred to me on literally everything.

I agree with your original premise that maxing out your looks is important - but it is always important. Not just because you are getting older.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not even remotely true. Most of all men's beliefs when it comes to women is self-limiting. This is a perfect example of that. A 32 year old dating a 22 year old isn't even remotely that odd. When I was 33 I was dating a 21 year old and the dynamic between us was actually excellent. She deferred to me on literally everything.
The 10 years post University is a big time period of change and growth. Thus a 10 year age gap isn't such a big deal. But add people on opposite experience sides of education, marriage, kids, home ownership, and the age and experience difference becomes noticeable.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are single above a certain age it's either because you have many choices or because you dont even have a single one.

Women can get to which group you belong through your look (genetics, physical shape, self care).

Age is not an asset to men once you pass your early late 20s...it starts to backfire once you reach your 40s.