Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shout out to my brothers in Texas hope your family members and loved ones weren't involved in shooting

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here in Texas and know someone who's involved in a shooting if so hope your loved one is okay if not stay safe man

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No shout outs for Chicago?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these dumb a$$ gun grabbers are going to do is start a civil war/balkanization....

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banning guns would mean people would have to depend even more on the police to protect them, yet in Uvalde, police incompetence probably is more to blame for most of the deaths than guns.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banning guns would mean people would have to depend even more on the police to protect them, yet in Uvalde, police incompetence probably is more to blame for most of the deaths than guns.
I hear a lot that teachers should get guns, and I agree with that. But this just shows how feminized schools are where you only have women and children mostly there and little to no men. And it's not exactly their fault, just men do not care for careers in education or at least schools of that level. There's no men to protect them and when they depend on society's police, it just makes all the weak people more vulnerable. It's a fundamental problem.

Reaction score
They're better protected from democide, you have to admit that.

Gun regulation doesn’t mean ban all guns lol. You need a license to drive a car, why should some kid be able to purchase a weapon designed to mass kill?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gun regulation doesn’t mean ban all guns lol. You need a license to drive a car, why should some kid be able to purchase a weapon designed to mass kill?
In case a mass threat, like the government, ever comes at you. Or a gang of violent people.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee... I didn't realize that legally obtaining a weapon is the only law they're unwilling to break. You know, since it's against the law to shoot up children and all...

Reaction score
What about an equal amount of people the size of the army?
if DonJuanjr manages to tick off someone that has the ability to send a small professional army to your address, I think you have other problems to worry about lol.

Reactions: Von

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if DonJuanjr manages to tick off someone that has the ability to send a small professional army to your address, I think you have other problems to worry about lol.
What I meant was, what if a force of people that have ar's the size of an army. Protecting themselves against said army... Because you said " an ar isn't going to protect you against an army."

Reaction score
What I meant was, what if a force of people that have ar's the size of an army. Protecting themselves against said army... Because you said " an ar isn't going to protect you against an army."
I mean in the likely scenario of you vs the US government, an AR-15 would be severely insufficient. Now an AR-15 will aid you against a small town local police force, unarmed civilians, and your joe walking around with a concealed pistol. If we are in a scenario where a gang has sent a small army after you and you need an AR-15 to properly defend yourself…I think we have some other questions to ask lol.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean in the likely scenario of you vs the US government, an AR-15 would be severely insufficient. Now an AR-15 will aid you against a small town local police force, unarmed civilians, and your joe walking around with a concealed pistol. If we are in a scenario where a gang has sent a small army after you and you need an AR-15 to properly defend yourself…I think we have some other questions to ask lol.
What?

Here....

1,000,000 pisssed off people with AR-15 vs. Tyrannical army

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot that teachers should get guns, and I agree with that. But this just shows how feminized schools are where you only have women and children mostly there and little to no men. And it's not exactly their fault, just men do not care for careers in education or at least schools of that level. There's no men to protect them and when they depend on society's police, it just makes all the weak people more vulnerable. It's a fundamental problem.
Wrong. A long time ago when I was 19 I begun training in college to be a nursery nurse, this was part time in college
and part time at a school placement. The qualification was aimed at working with children 0-7 years old. I did the
first year without issue and consistently graded better than the (vast majority) of females doing the course. There
was one other male doing this qualification, a young lad who was 16 and fresh out of school. He lasted about 6 months
of the first year, eventually henpecked into trying something else. There was a lot of suspicion towards us, I had slightly
thicker skin than him being a little older but we were both ostracised by the girls in the group. It was a bit worse for me
as there were some sour grapes that I was doing better on the course than most of them were, achieving distinction grades
throughout.

After he left I was the only male remaining. Determined to not let them cluck me out of the group I doubled down and
continued showing them how it was done, feeling I had a point to prove. But a couple of things I experienced
eventually convinced me that this environment was hostile to men. First, before I began at the school placement a letter
was sent out to the parents saying they had a male student coming and to not be concerned as I would never be alone
with the children at any time. Pretty sure none of the female students had to put up with that crap. Talk about innocent but
presumed guilty before there's even been a crime. I managed to convince myself that this was justifiable on their part and
continued ahead with a good heart. In retrospect, I should have walked then but it took something much worse to convince
me that I wasn't welcome in the profession whatsoever.

During a day at school, a little girl came up to me and said she needed to go to the toilet. Happened about 20 times a day
in a nursery school, boys and girls alike. She was wearing dungarees and couldn't undo the buttons, to her I was just a teacher.
The toilets in the nursery school were unisex, a row of stalls with little doors and miniature toilets but they weren't closed off
from the rest of the nursery as such, I was visible to the permanent staff at all times. I helped her undo her buttons so she could
get her dungarees down and then waited along the hall a bit for her to come out so I could help her do them up again which I
eventually did when she came out. Thought nothing more of it, just a normal part of the job then carried on with my day.

The following day we were doing some potato paintings, (using potatoes to make a stamp, which you dip in poster paint and
then 'print' the images onto paper) when there was a sound of screeching tyres outside. Shrugged and carried on with what I was
doing. Suddenly the nursery door swung open violently and this dirty great neanderthal looking bloke burst in swearing and cursing demanding "Where is he?" obviously meaning me. Turns out it was this little girls dad. She had gone home and mentioned to her
father that she needed a wee while at school and "My name" had taken her to the toilet. This dude was going ballistic, I had the
nursery supervisor and the nursery nurse form a human shield between me and him while he ranted all sorts of accusations my
way while they tried to convince him that nothing untoward had occurred. Listening to this guy effing and blinding in front of a
class full of small kids I can only assume he was incapable of reading the letter sent out. He was a moron. Eventually he was pacified
and went to speak to the head of the school in her office. This whole thing not only really upset me, but it scared the **** out of me
too, I was convinced this ape was going to attack me and I was just a skinny 19 year old with a bad haircut.

I went home after this event and the following day I left the course completely. In this instance it was quite provable that I had
done nothing wrong or outside my remit as a nursery nurse. But it was very clear to me that if there were another similar instance
further down the line, maybe once qualified and literally alone with a child that I'd not to be able to prove my innocence so easily
when guilt is already low key presumed purely because I wanted to work with kids despite being fitted at birth with a penis.
Ended up getting a job as a drivers mate after that, a mobile labourer if you will, the manliest job I could find after the everything
that had happened. I completely gave up on my plans to work with kids which was a real shame because I really have a natural
affinity with children, it wasn't work to me at all, but I learned my lesson. I wasn't welcome in childcare because of my gender.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. A long time ago when I was 19 I begun training in college to be a nursery nurse, this was part time in college
and part time at a school placement. The qualification was aimed at working with children 0-7 years old. I did the
first year without issue and consistently graded better than the (vast majority) of females doing the course. There
was one other male doing this qualification, a young lad who was 16 and fresh out of school. He lasted about 6 months
of the first year, eventually henpecked into trying something else. There was a lot of suspicion towards us, I had slightly
thicker skin than him being a little older but we were both ostracised by the girls in the group. It was a bit worse for me
as there were some sour grapes that I was doing better on the course than most of them were, achieving distinction grades
throughout.

After he left I was the only male remaining. Determined to not let them cluck me out of the group I doubled down and
continued showing them how it was done, feeling I had a point to prove. But a couple of things I experienced
eventually convinced me that this environment was hostile to men. First, before I began at the school placement a letter
was sent out to the parents saying they had a male student coming and to not be concerned as I would never be alone
with the children at any time. Pretty sure none of the female students had to put up with that crap. Talk about innocent but
presumed guilty before there's even been a crime. I managed to convince myself that this was justifiable on their part and
continued ahead with a good heart. In retrospect, I should have walked then but it took something much worse to convince
me that I wasn't welcome in the profession whatsoever.

During a day at school, a little girl came up to me and said she needed to go to the toilet. Happened about 20 times a day
in a nursery school, boys and girls alike. She was wearing dungarees and couldn't undo the buttons, to her I was just a teacher.
The toilets in the nursery school were unisex, a row of stalls with little doors and miniature toilets but they weren't closed off
from the rest of the nursery as such, I was visible to the permanent staff at all times. I helped her undo her buttons so she could
get her dungarees down and then waited along the hall a bit for her to come out so I could help her do them up again which I
eventually did when she came out. Thought nothing more of it, just a normal part of the job then carried on with my day.

The following day we were doing some potato paintings, (using potatoes to make a stamp, which you dip in poster paint and
then 'print' the images onto paper) when there was a sound of screeching tyres outside. Shrugged and carried on with what I was
doing. Suddenly the nursery door swung open violently and this dirty great neanderthal looking bloke burst in swearing and cursing demanding "Where is he?" obviously meaning me. Turns out it was this little girls dad. She had gone home and mentioned to her
father that she needed a wee while at school and "My name" had taken her to the toilet. This dude was going ballistic, I had the
nursery supervisor and the nursery nurse form a human shield between me and him while he ranted all sorts of accusations my
way while they tried to convince him that nothing untoward had occurred. Listening to this guy effing and blinding in front of a
class full of small kids I can only assume he was incapable of reading the letter sent out. He was a moron. Eventually he was pacified
and went to speak to the head of the school in her office. This whole thing not only really upset me, but it scared the **** out of me
too, I was convinced this ape was going to attack me and I was just a skinny 19 year old with a bad haircut.

I went home after this event and the following day I left the course completely. In this instance it was quite provable that I had
done nothing wrong or outside my remit as a nursery nurse. But it was very clear to me that if there were another similar instance
further down the line, maybe once qualified and literally alone with a child that I'd not to be able to prove my innocence so easily
when guilt is already low key presumed purely because I wanted to work with kids despite being fitted at birth with a penis.
Ended up getting a job as a drivers mate after that, a mobile labourer if you will, the manliest job I could find after the everything
that had happened. I completely gave up on my plans to work with kids which was a real shame because I really have a natural
affinity with children, it wasn't work to me at all, but I learned my lesson. I wasn't welcome in childcare because of my gender.
Men have a natural affinity with kids. In Christianity, for instance, it is taught for the man to protect the kid from the woman as most abuse comes actually from the female. This was accumulated wisdom from centuries, showcasing that men protect and women's emotions destroy. It does suck that you got ousted like that and I also had forgotten to add that schools were hostile toward men. Hilarious that a raging father is angry at a guy helping his girl pee and school board is cautious of a man around kids, meanwhile female teachers are getting it on with boys everyday. I don't see them sending any letters out of warning that a parent's son may be working with a sex advantage female teacher. lol I also never understood parents that got angry at teachers when they willingly send their kids off under someone else's care. It's rather selfish and egotistical.