Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once the respect is gone is there any way to get it back?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , no offense … but your ancestors were not happy living together . There might be some that were , but most of them were not . They were marrying for money between them first of all . Not that different than nowadays :)

have no idea what is this romantic view on the old time , but human beings were sh1t 3k years ago and are sh1t also in present days
That's a nihilist opinion... You must be fun at parties. :) Why even bother with seduction at this point? The warm comfort of empty, timeless space sounds much more interesting than this current construct that we are living in ;-) hahahahahahah

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Been there bro, I feel ya. Last night I finally blocked my version of your gal. She’ll probably email me begging back, but **** her. Such a shame great piece of arse.

Just walk it ain’t worth it.

So my BPD LTR ended today, posted about it last year and ended up staying with her for another year. I rationalised it by assuming her out of control behaviour was just typical woman stuff and the sex was great, probably the best Ive had so that kept me going.

So normal behaviour for her is starting a fight (usually out of nothing), grabbing all her things (and any gifts she has given me) storming out of the house and going no contact for days sometimes up to a week. I used to call her during these breaks but found out pretty quickly that it just made it worse so now I deal with it by doing nothing and eventually she calls me back pretending nothing happened and nothings wrong. We bang and hang for about another week then she'll start that process again. I could go into details about the BPD craziness but thats not on topic.

Lately its been getting worse, fighting over more stupid **** then usual (thats saying something) and the level of disrespect is getting brutal. Previously I was able to deploy a level of stoicism, grit my teeth and wait for the storm to pass but this new level is starting to get to me. Im losing my ****, yelling back etc and today's breakup was a direct result from that. The question is what to do from here?

Her BPD will force her to reach out eventually but probably not before she starts monkey branching (she ended up ****ing some guy last year after one of these breakups which I forgave as I was doing the same because technically we were broken up). I mean is my standard to low or is this normal woman behaviour?

Is there anyway to get this thing on track or should I just get over it? Its day 1 so Im feeling miserable and if she called now I probably would take her back.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there bro, I feel ya. Last night I finally blocked my version of your gal. She’ll probably email me begging back, but **** her. Such a shame great piece of arse.

Just walk it ain’t worth it.
What happened? What was it that finally made you block her? I miss my great piece of ass man, god damn she was hot. Saw mine on bumble this morning, that's a total of three days it took her to start up the single life. Its kind of funny cause she asked me once how long it would take to get over her and I said probably about a month, she got so offended yet here she is three days later.....

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a nihilist opinion... You must be fun at parties. :) Why even bother with seduction at this point? The warm comfort of empty, timeless space sounds much more interesting than this current construct that we are living in ;-) hahahahahahah
I do not take things seriously , that is the entire catch

life is too serious to take it seriously

same thing with the career . When I was young I want to prove myself , make money etc

people were afraid of me and my career stalled . Since I started not caring my career exploded

same thing with women , I do not care if I sleep with them or not , but I always push for sex and things improved massively because women can smell when you are too eager and will try to stall it so they can negotiate the best deal for them

that is why playing the lover card and not the boyfriend one is the most rewarding card that you can play with women

basically what chads or bad boys do

it is not nihilistic view , it is a stoic one

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not nihilistic view , it is a stoic one
Most of your opinion regarding the average man/woman and about relationships are at irrational; are not based on facts (you barely specify any while I hint at numerous scientific studies). Instead, these opinions come off as being very emotional, very Misanthropic.

Stoic people are very rational and not emotional. They see how the world is base on facts and to a lot of people they seem ambivalent about the world. You don't seem to fill this definition by your posts.

Your posts verge on nihilism, but definitely come off as being Misanthropic. Your hatred and disgust with the common man is palpable. This is not how a stoic should act or feel.

Whatever, you be you. Perhaps your posts do not really reflect who you are, but going only by your postings, you lean more towards being a misanthropist.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of your opinion regarding the average man/woman and about relationships are at irrational; are not based on facts (you barely specify any while I hint at numerous scientific studies). Instead, these opinions come off as being very emotional, very Misanthropic.

Stoic people are very rational and not emotional. They see how the world is base on facts and to a lot of people they seem ambivalent about the world. You don't seem to fill this definition by your posts.

Your posts verge on nihilism, but definitely come off as being Misanthropic. Your hatred and disgust with the common man is palpable. This is not how a stoic should act or feel.

Whatever, you be you. Perhaps your posts do not really reflect who you are, but going only by your postings, you lean more towards being a misanthropist.
Read the history , then come back with something relevant

right now you only have an emotional response to something that you never thought about and you do not like , as most likely it will just destroy whatever universe you built for yourself if you would accept

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the history , then come back with something relevant

right now you only have an emotional response to something that you never thought about and you do not like , as most likely it will just destroy whatever universe you built for yourself if you would accept
These are the facts I mentioned and that you could easily verify:

1) studies show in arranged marriages, the people report higher levels of happies.
2) more men work within jobs that support western culture infrastructure (like building roads, trucking food, plumbing, etc.)
3)there are more societies throughout history that have men pairing of with women. Other forms of relationships are a minority.
4) average men are AVERAGE by definition. This hasn't changed throughout time. This is the same for the AVERAGE woman.
5) the majority of cultures throughout history, the woman submitted to the man.
6) Presently, societies that practice feminist ideas are a minority. Ideas like woman should sleep around.. talk back to their husbands, etc.. these ideas are not practice by the majority of society TODAY. Feminism is not rampant in China, it's not rampant in India, eastern europe, asia, etc..

The above are just some of the facts I have posted in this thread. you on the other hand, rely on grand statements and opinions based on your views personal views like the following excerpts:

"man , no offense … but your ancestors were not happy living together . There might be some that were , but most of them were not . They were marrying for money between them first of all . Not that different than nowadays :)

have no idea what is this romantic view on the old time , but human beings were sh1t 3k years ago and are sh1t also in present days "

A lot of what you say is very emotional. Based a lot on assumptions that lean towards either being nihilist or misanthropic. How do you know our ancestors were happy or not happy living together? According to a lot of biographies and old written records (the bible, koran, stone tablets, papaya scripts) , people did seem to want to pair up. Obviously, your last statement from the excerpt is very emotional and very misanthropic.

You can say your a stoic. I don't think you know what that word means.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the husband of an East Asian women can testify that they absolutely do talk back to their husbands and their men, by and large, are massively blue pill.

They are probably bigger nags than western women. However, they do let you have the final say.

women are no different wherever you go. They ascribe all their problems to their husbands and look to their man to solve them rather than solving them themselves. They never admit they are wrong. They try hard to make you a supplicating beta.

the only difference is they don’t generally sleep around like western women, and they aren’t into tats and muscles and don’t really tend towards western “alpha” ideals. They essentially like rich men from wealthy families who are intelligent. You won’t find Asian women going back with a local Chad, generally.

I’ve dated women from all continents virtually other than black women and they are all very much the same. The idea that they are some obedient doormat in other societies is nonsense.

maybe poor girls who are just mad happy to have a guy who doesn’t clean toilets, but middle class girls in Asia aren’t some dream home maker.

They are still essentially without morals or a sense of fairness and will walk all over a man if you let them. Women do not have a concept of equality in relationships, just how much they can get away with.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the husband of an East Asian women can testify that they absolutely do talk back to their husbands and their men, by and large, are massively blue pill.
I'm Asian. I agree to a certain extent to what u say. Western influences through TV, movies ect., do affect culture. However, there is a spectrum. The typical Asian woman from Asian will be more feminine than the typical western woman.

Also, by not being Asian and marrying an Asian woman almost guarantees you married a woman who is not as feminine. Most female Asians from Asia would rather marry other Asians. The ones that are willing to marry foreigner are usually more atypical.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Asian. I agree to a certain extent to what u say. Western influences through TV, movies ect., do affect culture. However, there is a spectrum. The typical Asian woman from Asian will be more feminine than the typical western woman.

Also, by not being Asian and marrying an Asian woman almost guarantees you married a woman who is not as feminine. Most female Asians from Asia would rather marry other Asians. The ones that are willing to marry foreigner are usually more atypical.
i don’t think you can generalise several billion Asian women. It’s quite possible there are some feminine Asian women who want to marry a westerner.

Id agree that they are probably more independent. I don’t think that’s masculine per se, but in Asian terms, it probably is.

Having observed the tastes of Asian men, they seem to prefer women who look and act like young teenagers.

a lot of the TV shows she watches has guys like 45 dating girls in high school

i think in Asia “feminine” means “young” lol

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think the sex tourists realise that they are all banging the same tiny pool of Asian wh0res.

People actually don’t typically like to bang outside of their race unless there has been a huge national trauma (like a bad defeat in a war and the country gets occupied for example). The culture may lose its identity at that point and thus women are easy to bang when their culture is destroyed and a new culture takes over. Japan experienced this. So did Germany.

If it’s a culture with a strong identity and history (China for example) the pool of Asian women who are interested in foreigners is, percentage wise, quite small.
There was me thinking the USA was a melting pot with numerous German/Irish/native/British family lineages but, hey, perhaps it’s the effect of the civil war still ravaging the country.

You seem quite the expert on foreign cultures for a consistently racist prick.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not forget the most tribalistic people that dominate media....... If you're not a child of a woman of their kind, you need a blood test for citizenship...

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans are tribal and typically stick to their own. That’s how cultures develop their distinct identities. If you find that triggering and you think it’s racist, then apparently reality and facts are something you can’t cope with.

As an example, black women are extremely triggered by black men sleeping with white women. Asian men are triggered by white guys sleeping with Asian women ect ect

America started out as an English colony, with slave classes and separation. You should read a book about it. It wasn’t a melting pot at all.
I’m not talking about the 17th and 18th centuries.

Laying out insults to feed your narcissistic need for attention and then seeing that fulfilled isn’t being “triggered”.

Calling my wife an “Asian wh0re”, what do you expect? If this was real life you’d need an ambulance. It isn’t though, which is why you feel emboldened to say it.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn’t about you. It’s about how cultures develop their unique identities because people are tribal. If we weren’t tribal then there’d be no countries, races or wars.

I think that a great example of this is what is happening now in the world were extremist right parties are getting more and more popular , especially in the economic powerful countries

just a matter of time till we get back to the 30s

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down mate. No need to get emotional. This isn’t about you. It’s about how cultures develop their unique identities because people are tribal. If we weren’t tribal then there’d be no countries, races or wars.

…And in the eyes of Asian men, what do you think they’d think about your wife? Its just the way humans are and no amount of woke will ever change it.
You’re judging others based on how you view the world.
Do you get menstrual if you see a white chick with a black guy?

the fact that you have this as a worldview shows you probably aren’t getting much. Scarcity mindset.

Most (self confident) Asian men would just high five another dude who was getting laid with a chick he thought was hot. Which is how I view other races who score white chicks.

theres 4 billion women out there. My **** has always preferred to roam the world. When I see this happening for others,I DGAF.

If I was masturbating at home on my own all the time and couldn’t get laid, and was a racist, I’d probably get salty that some other race was tapping “my women”

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @Fruitbat ...

Are you familiar with Tom Leykis? If not he is a popular radio personality who hosted a controversial call-in radio show for many years and did a show some years back about white chicks dating black men and I myself was shocked at how many white men (and women!) truly feel about it. Those who called in and those commenting.

He may have done another show discussing Asian women dating white men, not sure. He was known for such controversial topics involving race.

Anyway, what was posted about cultures developing their unique identities because people are tribal is very true if you look back at history and even today. And because of humans' tribal natures, sadly I think racism is still very much alive.

Although not deemed "politically correct" so people hide and pretend, in keeping with what 'society' deems appropriate and just.

I cannot speak for others and never would, but I don't believe for ONE second anyone was intending to insult your wife, or offend you personally.

But rather simply pointing out that despite your own personal view, this IS the world we live in, even today, 2022 and I highly doubt it's gonna change anytime soon.
there’s a history with Pan basically saying I’ve chumped out and that white women are the apex of achievement.

This goes back a long way and he always pops up when I mention my wife and says something derogatory.

perhaps I’m different as I always preferred foreign women.

I believe people date in their own race due to shared ground which naturally would be reflected in people from similar races.

i think class is just as important. People will happily marry and date people in other races in their own social class more than a middle class person would date a working class person and vice versa.

if you pull out race as the only variable in this you’ll find the results your want.

id far rather date middle class foreign women than working class white. And so would most people here, unless they’re working class.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there’s a history with Pan basically saying I’ve chumped out and that white women are the apex of achievement.

This goes back a long way and he always pops up when I mention my wife and says something derogatory.

perhaps I’m different as I always preferred foreign women.

I believe people date in their own race due to shared ground which naturally would be reflected in people from similar races.

i think class is just as important. People will happily marry and date people in other races in their own social class more than a middle class person would date a working class person and vice versa.

if you pull out race as the only variable in this you’ll find the results your want.

id far rather date middle class foreign women than working class white. And so would most people here, unless they’re working class.
man , no offense but you are not as open minded as you think you are

you still have something with working class women

most Corporate women are more broke than the working class women , and more likely to be on anti depressives etc

overall I think that the working class woman is a better deal than most of the corporate women

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , no offense but you are not as open minded as you think you are

you still have something with working class women

most Corporate women are more broke than the working class women , and more likely to be on anti depressives etc

overall I think that the working class woman is a better deal than most of the corporate women
i can’t be in a relationship with someone who can’t understand basic world events.

plus, because of my job, I can’t be in a relationship with someone who can’t go to a dinner without me explaining ettiquette.

I’m from a working class background but **** no, am I wifing up with a chick who works in the laundromat . Sorry

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well @Fruitbat I haven't seen the posts you're referring to but I do think the written word in general (texts, email, postings on the internet) can be ambiguous, taken out of context and misunderstood. I've seen that happen a lot on forums like this, and calling someone a "racist prick" doesn't help matters either.

Also there is a difference between race and ethnicity. Your race is determined by shared distinctive physical traits (black, white, brown) while your ethnicity is determined based on the social and cultural groups you belong to - German, Spanish, Asian, Polish, American, etc.

So the issue here has nothing to do with racism or someone being racist.

You're not "different" for preferring foreign/ethnic women, I'm pretty open about who I date too. I'd say most people are.

I've done a lot of traveling to foreign countries and I embrace the diversity; I find people fascinating from all ethnic and racial groups.

I've never dated outside my race (ethnicity yes but not race) but that's probably only because such men are not within my extremely broad social circle and I haven't had an opportunity to meet as many.
No, this is a long standing feud which you’re not getting because it was many months ago. Trust me, those comments follow me everywhere and I can be ****ed if anyone calls my wife a ***** - and trust me, this is not a misinterpretation. I’m a reasonable guy hence I am being reasonable with you.

pans main thrusts are soliloquies on racial separatisms. He’s overtly described men who marry Asian women as inadequate. You don’t know the history here, my friend.

my experience with western women has been mainly bad. Currently, my wife is helping me work out which outfits from the lingerie store we are going to f in. This is after 4 years of marriage and a child.

the majority of western women I dated it would have been hard to have this conversation. Now, I’m basically dressing my women up to be f how I want to f her.

tell me you want a white woman and her feminism when you’ve had this!

she’s Even taking about how she wants to drop 10 pounds so I can rail her harder. Tell me which white women have these conversations with their husbands!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can’t be in a relationship with someone who can’t understand basic world events.
No offense man but you can not really talk with a woman about world events or whatever , because in the vast majority of cases they do not really understand them

Women are different than men . This are stuff that you talk with your friends , not with your wife

it is a very pessimistic approach but this the reality unfortunately

and to give you an example , when the Ukrainian war started I was dating this chick that has A brother that is half Russian ( her dad married a Russian chick ) .

the only thing that she understood from that is that her half brother can not access most of the money that he had because they were in a Russian bank , and she was worried that she will have to take care of him

I on the other hand , being a citizen of a country next to the conflict I had such a big dildo on my ass because I was and still am worried about being forced to draft for the military , and when I told her to stop complaining about her half brother because there are other things that can go way worse than that , guess what . She did not understood

women understand things only based on how those things is affecting them . They can not have a lensed out impartial opinion about something