Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pete Davidson proves that preselection is all you NEED

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has the same ugly look that Billy Joel has had, even as a hairful young man; Joel's considerable musical talent and resulting fame got him model Christie Brinkley.

Speaking of Joel's music, he has a few songs that deal with male sexual angst: "Get it Right The First Time" (i.e., have tight game when approaching) & "Captain Jack" (i.e., to relieve the tension when the approaching is failing - "just a little push, and you'll be smiling" :rolleyes: ), as well as standard songs about being pi33ed off at his woman's behavior (which is a very common theme for all musicians).

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no idea how much women liked height until an ex told me how attractive this guy’s 6’4 height is who is facially average

It made my 6’2 feel weak, I really feel for you short men, at 6’2 I hate people taller than me, why couldn’t I be 6’6/6’7
You're 9 inches stronger than certain forum members. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ariana Grande & Kaia Gerber (Cindy Crawford’s daughter) were better than an age perspective. Grande is a few months older (not a big deal when both people are under 25) and Gerber was 5+ years younger. Gerber was one of the more impressive short term gets.
[/QUOTE]
Gerber has some pretty big ears! :eek:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes most people in social circle who get girls are blue pilled and actually pretty beta who don’t know **** about women but got them cause of like you said upbringing and looks.
Yes. Social circle is what saves most beta males. If you're a beta male and you don't have a social circle, you're in a bad spot. You're going to get slaughtered on the swipe apps. Tons of wasted time and effort. Cold approaching won't be that great of an experience, as it is even a challenge for alpha/sigma type males.

The biggest problem I see with social circle men is being blue pill and not leaving relationships. Social circles are not tolerant of fixing people up for relationships that last less than 2 years. Social circles will be tolerant if you have a couple of 2-4 year non-marital relationships from social circle setups, but it is debatable about whether or not they'll fatigue of you not putting a ring on it and stop fixing you up. It would depend upon the depth of the individual's social circle. You would need a deeper and deeper circle if you're going to be a serial monogamist who doesn't marry but uses social circles for arranging relationships.

Those who are best with women are those who studied this ****. Lots of people like to idolize natural chads but those who study women like how they rid on this site and talk about it are the ones you should worry about.
Interesting point. There are naturals. I think you can also getting good studying stuff. However, I think that a lot of men in the Manosphere and in PUA circles don't see their seduction skill improve much from their efforts.

Cold approach also takes some degree of balls and will get you further than social circle even if you don’t get the girls as it will increase the confidence you have with yourself
Cold approach can increase confidence but you can get better results from social circle if you're fortunate enough to have a social circle already in place. If you're a 20s/30s adult starting from scratch, it's debatable about which path to choose because cold approach is such a difficult path.

Last edited:

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Social circle is what saves most beta males. If you're a beta male and you don't have a social circle, you're in a bad spot. You're going to get slaughtered on the swipe apps. Tons of wasted time and effort. Cold approaching won't be that great of an experience, as it is even a challenge for alpha/sigma type males.

The biggest problem I see with social circle men is being blue pill and not leaving relationships. Social circles are not tolerant of fixing people up for relationships that last less than 2 years. Social circles will be tolerant if you have a couple of 2-4 year non-marital relationships from social circle setups, but it is debatable about whether or not they'll fatigue of you not putting a ring on it and stop fixing you up. It would depend upon the depth of the individual's social circle. You would need a deeper and deeper circle if you're going to be a serial monogamist who doesn't marry but uses social circles for arranging relationships.

Interesting point. There are naturals. I think you can also getting good studying stuff. However, I think that a lot of men in the Manosphere and in PUA circles don't see their seduction skill improve much from their efforts.

Cold approach can increase confidence but you can get better results from social circle if you're fortunate enough to have a social circle already in place. If you're a 20s/30s adult starting from scratch, it's debatable about which path to choose because cold approach is such a difficult path.
I’ve done cold approach and social circle fame in college. Both had a synergistic effect where each helped the other. I agree most people can’t be successful at cold approach just as how most people can’t start a successful multi million dollar business from scratch but the rewards are worth it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, if this guy wasn't jewish he wouldn't be getting all these chicks imo. He's in an industry ran by his "peers". I imagine he does have solid game, though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, if this guy wasn't jewish he wouldn't be getting all these chicks imo. He's in an industry ran by his "peers". I imagine he does have solid game, though.
Pete Davidson has a father with Jewish ancestry but he is not exactly Jewish. His mother was not Jewish and he was raised Catholic.

He slays ratchet ho’s and single moms.
That's true for Kate Beckinsale, Kim Kardashian, and Ariana Grande. I wouldn't call Kaia Gerber ratchet. She is Cindy Crawford's daughter. That was not a long relationship either.

I agree most people can’t be successful at cold approach
If most people can't be successful at cold approach, does that mean that it's better to go to social circle?

I was never able to develop a social circle capable of arranging dates for me. Multiple relocations in childhood and early adulthood are the primary reason that never happened. My only choices in life were cold approach or dating websites/apps. Cold approach is the better option when those two are the only options.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete Davidson has a father with Jewish ancestry but he is not exactly Jewish. His mother was not Jewish and he was raised Catholic.

That's true for Kate Beckinsale, Kim Kardashian, and Ariana Grande. I wouldn't call Kaia Gerber ratchet. She is Cindy Crawford's daughter. That was not a long relationship either.
Pete Davidson had all the ins in his community, and yes, his jewish ancestry came from the roots within NYC, whereas you will find many other jews who went on to be famous in Hollywood. So you are correct on the assessment, but he still is part of the nepotistic family. I never see these kinds of guys as natural. He's not even that charismatic.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaia Gerber and Pete Davidson have the same father.

@Billypilgram is spot on about the privilege
It still fits in with the theme of the OP. It's preselection at work, just at a larger scale due to the visibility the nepotism affords.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete Davidson had all the ins in his community, and yes, his jewish ancestry came from the roots within NYC, whereas you will find many other jews who went on to be famous in Hollywood. So you are correct on the assessment, but he still is part of the nepotistic family. I never see these kinds of guys as natural. He's not even that charismatic.
He's Ashkenazi like they all are, all same bloodlines.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with SocialCircleMaxxing is the typically there a couple of fat chicks in the group, and it is expected that the lower-status males in the group couple up with them; don't think for a second that you will be able to get into a group and start hitting on the upper-tier women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with SocialCircleMaxxing is the typically there a couple of fat chicks in the group, and it is expected that the lower-status males in the group couple up with them; don't think for a second that you will be able to get into a group and start hitting on the upper-tier women.
It is not worth being a part of social circles with overweight women in them.

If you look at the main circle of friends I've had since moving to my current city, the males in the circle don't have girlfriends/wives who are overweight. The girlfriends/wives do have some friends/acquaintances who are hefty. I consider those females to be at the fringes of the circle. This main circle that I have formed is useless in arranging dates and has always been, even 9-11 years ago in the heyday of the circle.

If you're confident, you can hit on the upper tier women. You may not get them but it's totally worth exploring if you can make something happen there. Also, in a lot of cases, you can leave a circle if you don't think you're going to get any benefits out of it.

Part of the reason I stuck with that main circle of friends I mentioned above is that two guys were big time recreational tennis players like I have been. So, even though the circle was not capable of arranging dates, I did get something important out of the circle via tennis.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not worth being a part of social circles with overweight women in them.
With one exception, I have yet to see a social circle with no fat chicks. :mad: (The exception was the beach bar in SoCal that I had recently mentioned being ChadMogged at.)

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy who’s turning 29 soon and has never dated or had a girlfriend, I’d say that I would agree with the preselection theory. A guy who reaches an older age like mine and has not been not been preselected by anyone definitely lowers your SMV and a lot of girls will see it as a red flag if they ever find out. Now I did have 1 girl approach me when I was 21 and I hooked up with her, but I’m not sure how much that counts and I’ve had nothing since then. I really only have myself to blame for my situation because I’ve never had any confidence and just assumed rejection would happen every single time, so to this day I’ve still never approached a girl or made a move of any kind. I’m not sure if any explanation makes a difference to girls at this point though, just seems like its gonna be too off putting for them regardless of the reason.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy who’s turning 29 soon and has never dated or had a girlfriend, I’d say that I would agree with the preselection theory. A guy who reaches an older age like mine and has not been not been preselected by anyone definitely lowers your SMV and a lot of girls will see it as a red flag if they ever find out. Now I did have 1 girl approach me when I was 21 and I hooked up with her, but I’m not sure how much that counts and I’ve had nothing since then. I really only have myself to blame for my situation because I’ve never had any confidence and just assumed rejection would happen every single time, so to this day I’ve still never approached a girl or made a move of any kind. I’m not sure if any explanation makes a difference to girls at this point though, just seems like its gonna be too off putting for them regardless of the reason.
You're ignoring my advice I gave you, when you posted your thread.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're ignoring my advice I gave you, when you posted your thread.
I got a lot of replies to that thread, so I gotta go back and look for yours. These feelings and this mindset are also extremely hard to get rid of, I haven’t been able to change this mindset ever since it started back in my early 20’s.