Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that use sextoys with their playmates

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t own them.... if a girl wants me to use something on her she better bring it. I don’t think they would be cool with letting a dude use communal sex toys on them.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that attitudes have changed over the decades (back in my 20's I used one on several different women).

I certainly wasn't going to volunteer that information, but I was surprised that none of them asked if they were the first. I'm not sure if that's because they didn't want to know, or they assumed that it was provided for them.

And by the way... until your posting, I never realized that we had so many prudes on this forum.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems we all have different opinions on this one.

I mine as well chime in…

When I was young and clueless, I used a few toys with my 1st wife. It was a terrible marriage.

As a wiser male, I never have needed for any toys with my forever wife. It is a wonderful marriage.

As a mature man, I realize that s*x is about pleasing the man so he stays committed to sharing his valuable resources with his woman.

For a woman: being wanted by a resourceful man that the woman wants IS the ultimate turn on.

If toys please the man, great, eg the feeling of control. But toys should not be solely about pleasing the woman.

Women get just as much pleasure from cuddling and receiving massages from their man than from s*.

You can use a toy, but you really don’t need them.

Your mileage may vary.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I want my girl to squirt, I use a sex toy on her. I can usually get her to squirt during sex and massaging her cl!t, but she really explodes with al three.. Don't knock it until you try it dudes..
Nothing wrong with adding some spice. Changing it up a bit keeps it from turning into the same routine.
Some forum members appear to be protesting a little too much. I wonder if they fear that the woman will like the supplement more than their own package (or perhaps this has already previously happened?)

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow Have you ever used toy that was provided by a lover, that you didn't know if it was used on others?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you train your girl to enjoy sex toys, then switching back to regular sex isn't so smooth.
Luckily, this hasn't been my experience (at least so far and hopefully never will be). I'm sure that you wouldn't be making the above claim - if not from your personal experience. Sorry to read this.

Hate to break it to you, but women are just like men; they also perform 'solo projects' on themselves (and many use sexual aids for that enhancement). No 'chest-thumping' intended, but if you'd slept with enough women, you'd already know this. After all.. this isn't some guarded female secret.

. If you want your woman to stay pure and feminine, treating her like a homosexual using sex toys isn't the way to do it.
I've never been with a homosexual, therefor, I wasn't aware that they have a thing for sex toys. Again, judging by your response, it sounds like you may also be more qualified to speak about homosexuality practices than I.

One thing I do know is... that with women that permit it, I've entered their 'back door' on many occasions. And it hasn't made me hard for a dude yet, nor has this compelled women to suddenly have muffin cravings.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with adding some spice. Changing it up a bit keeps it from turning into the same routine.
Some forum members appear to be protesting a little too much. I wonder if they fear that the woman will like the supplement more than their own package (or perhaps this has already previously happened?)
Certainly possible. However, the only true way to know a female is satisfied is if she's squirting. One can fake the screaming and moaning. Some can time the clinching and shaking perfectly too. But the squirting, not so much. Though, the clean-up though is a pain.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You’re using the same homosexual trick again man. It’s very transparent - “Oh I guess you tried anal sex and you weren’t good at it? Maybe your d1ck doesn’t work etc etc”

Everybody knows that vibrators, for example, over stimulate the cl1toris and actually make it less sensitive over time, requiring heavier and heavier buzzing. It’s sick.

It would strongly argue that Anyone who feels the need to use sex toys is actually revealing that they aren’t very good at regular sex. That seems to be the most logical conclusion to draw.
Opinions vary. But think what you wish.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten good experiences with pulling out sex toys.

If you're worried about her jumping to conclusions, vet her first.

Then give her the sex toy as a present, still wrapped up.

Say something like:

"I bought this for you because I want to make you *** for a few hours, just to see what happens."

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For an LTR i think they are probably an absolute necessity to keep things interesting ....but then i enjoy seeing the girl i'm fvcking orgasm and maybe squirt some guys aren't bothered

i did pull a communal one out on a bumble ONS not long before Christmas and she was horrified but she wasn't very hot and i didn't really care

For plates normally i wouldn't bother until we are well accustomed to each other

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody knows that vibrators, for example, over stimulate the cl1toris and actually make it less sensitive over time, requiring heavier and heavier buzzing. It’s sick.
Moderation is the key. Yes, over doing it can deaden certain nerves. Again, moderation.

You’re using the same homosexual trick again man. It’s very transparent - “Oh I guess you tried anal sex and you weren’t good at it? Maybe your d1ck doesn’t work etc etc”
You sure seem to have this fixation about gays (you bring up this topic in a lot of your postings).
Back in high school, I recall a few students that seemed to overuse the word phaggot. It turns out that they were repressed and eventually came out of the closet. What ever your situation is, I wish you well.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your experience, are women okay with knowing that the toys have been used on other women previously?
Only the freaks, and even then they will make some demeaning comment.

I used to have a top of the line secks swing
And even that bothered some of them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do is take your girl out to dinner then stop by the secks you store on the way home and pick something out. Make it a fun and naughty experience. She will be sucking your dik on the ride home.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them they should honour the old traditions 18th century famous french hooker who was known for her silver swing

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love sexual variety much more than men do. They also love being with a guy who is up for anything, who can allow them to release our their "slutty" side and has no hang-ups and insecurities about his masculinity. Refusing to do something because it is not alpha enough makes you look like a frightened little boy. It is not a good look.

Sex toys can be great fun when you are both in the mood and fancy something different. But when someone needs them to get off, wants to use them all the time, or has a very specific way they have to come, it gets annoying.

If you want to use sex toys with more than one woman: keep them spotlessly clean and keep them in the box they came in. Making a show of taking it out of the box makes it seem fresh and new. Some women will care, others won't; some will get off on the fact another woman has been there before. If they care, take them on a surprise trip to a sex shop and get some stuff just for you two. It is a great dynamic when she is nervous in that environment but you are not. She wants you to allow her to push her boundaries without fear. It gives her a chance to trust in your masculine energy. Even so, it is all best done with a sense of humour. Laugh at yourself.

I have fun messing around with sex toys with a woman, but it is something I only do about once every 30/40 times we have sex. Like having sex in the countryside or a restaurant toilets, it is not something you want to do all the time; but it certainly makes you stick in her mind as "that guy".