Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Women Break Up With Guys Who Lose Their Jobs

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's failed and women are gone. This is modern women. They don't care about the struggle. They are parasitic opportunistic in nature.
True. Women are emotional beings operating in the moment. Also, mostly every woman now who is 40 or under has used either a dating website/swipe app at some point in the last 20 years and see her demand skyrocket. She also sees guys hitting her up on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Her vagina is in demand.

If not for geriatric pregnancy and cratered smv wouldn't never change.

They can't compete and are forced to survive by shacking up with some cuck.
Her vagina is in demand. Women of near geriatric pregnancy age and geriatric pregnancy age are in huge demand on the apps. 33-40 year olds. Go look at an averge looking or better 35 year old woman's swipe queue.

While the vag may be in demand and there's a lot of beta demand for her, the men who want to commit to her often don't excite her.

The lesson is to not play house and to exit the west. The behavior of modern women isn't one of love nor liking men.
Yes. It's tough out there.

Those still married are often sexless and unhappy.
The broader stats indicate that. I have not seen that among my social circle. No one's social circles are representative of the population at large. Most of my social circle has been married for 5 years or less, though some are coming up on their 5th anniversaries. 5 years is long enough to exhibit some decline. I think a lot of married people are good at hiding their sexlessness and unhappiness to their social circles. One of my non-married friends in an LTR has told me about how the LTR has gone downhill, mainly the sex frequency.

The idea of cooking and cleaning is a stretch
Yet those attributes are so important. Years ago, I came up with a list of things I needed at the time in a relationship. This was that list.

1. Sex
2. Someone to bring to social functions
3. Companionship
4. Cooking and cleaning

At the time, there was a lot of social events in my social circle. It was miserable going to many of them unattached when most people were in couples. As time went on, there were fewer functions in my circle, even before the pandemic ended mass gatherings.

Cooking and cleaning seemed important to me. It still is. I've done a decent job cooking. I'm at least as good at cooking as most women I date or would date.

Most are throater material followed by a hard #next! The playbook is to act accordingly. I got my troll cannon charged up when she talks playing house and marriage.
True.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can happen to a guy who the woman expects to be a main provider. Dont be a provider.

When you get into a relationship, let the women know, one way or another, you are not there to be a major provider. You are THE MAN she wants, not an ATM or bill-payer, primarily. Today women are outperforming men at education and work. Just dont be a provider, be poor, dont flash you cash or success, dont be picked for your economic success, otherwise things will get bad when you either dont make as much, or she realises she can divroce rape you, or she thinks your career should be better after she has been promoted and is now making more.
This. Previously I was anti-marriage. However, my last relationship was with a woman who earned significantly more than me and I shifted my position. I would consider marriage if there was neutral or potential economic benefit for me. If income is at parity or I earn more, no chance.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll chime in on this thread….

Ever hear a woman describe a man as a “loser”?

What “loser” means to a woman is a man who is not resourceful and cannot keep what resources he has.

A “loser” is the worst thing a man can be called by a woman, it is even worst than being called a cheater.

Women are all about obtaining and having control of resources. It is biology.
Many people don't realize "loser" is a gendered term. How often have you heard a women referred to as one?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Women are emotional beings operating in the moment. Also, mostly every woman now who is 40 or under has used either a dating website/swipe app at some point in the last 20 years and see her demand skyrocket. She also sees guys hitting her up on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Her vagina is in demand
It's playing into
1. Female solipsism
2. Female logic
3. Victimhood once smv craters

It's the greatest con job. It's what Clarey refers to as operation evil. I almost respect the level of evil that's been pushed into society to wreck lives. I have 0 sympathy for the women nor the outcomes for ****ty outcomes.

Her vagina is in demand. Women of near geriatric pregnancy age and geriatric pregnancy age are in huge demand on the apps. 33-40 year olds. Go look at an averge looking or better 35 year old woman's swipe queue.
There's men who will bang lizo all 500lbs of her. Nobody even with that low a level of shame is Taking her seriously.

I don't disagree BUT it's a reason why I respect Troy pushing 50 but sourcing Hardee than your average horn 18 male. This is the level of sourcing that's necessary. You and I know that amount of Ls dudes take approaching.

Molyneux made AL FDR podcast on how to win with OLD. I bet he advised not to use it.

While the vag may be in demand and there's a lot of beta demand for her, the men who want to commit to her often don't excite her.
There's a reason why father's gave women away to wed and arranged marriages. Women make lousy decisions in mate choice, consumer purchase, education, and a number of things. Caring is overrated.

The times call for stoicism. I'm not kidding about enjoying the decline, watch the world burn, and pillage what you can. It's truly thar bad. Puas stated a 10% success rate back in 2010. It's far worse now and the caliber is way lower.

Yes. It's tough out there.

The broader stats indicate that. I have not seen that among my social circle. No one's social circles are representative of the population at large. Most of my social circle has been married for 5 years or less, though some are coming up on their 5th anniversaries. 5 years is long enough to exhibit some decline. I think a lot of married people are good at hiding their sexlessness and unhappiness to their social circles. One of my non-married friends in an LTR has told me about how the LTR has gone downhill, mainly the sex frequency.
The stats are absolutely appalling. 50% divorce rate. 80% + initated by women. Very few happily married. Women are typically post wall, 30+ ran through, and then seeking to play house. Not virgin nor low bodies. Marriage satisfaction is abysmal and yet dudes continue to sign up. No chance for change until it craters and it gets fixed. Not happening in our lifetime though I concede that it's ideal for children.

Yet those attributes are so important. Years ago, I came up with a list of things I needed at the time in a relationship. This was that list.

1. Sex
2. Someone to bring to social functions
3. Companionship
4. Cooking and cleaning

At the time, there was a lot of social events in my social circle. It was miserable going to many of them unattached when most people were in couples. As time went on, there were fewer functions in my circle, even before the pandemic ended mass gatherings.
I picked up two girls before the pandemic. Both foreign. Traditional and walking DHVs. It's absolutely absurd in contrast to the status quo here in the UK from a value offered as well as aesthetics, sex appeal, doling herself up, and bringing her best.

Don't get me wrong. Not saying that risks don't exist with foreign baeeeeees. I'm well aware. The risk IMHO is equally there with western modern women and dare I say worse with the proclivity of false rapey for not getting the ring.

Lulz I got receipts over a decade ago just cause female logic. I cannot stress it enough.

Cooking and cleaning seemed important to me. It still is. I've done a decent job cooking. I'm at least as good at cooking as most women I date or would date.

True.
If you mention you like XYZ food, item, whatever, etc does she make that dish? There's little tell tale signs of a keeper. They find longevity in a rotation having earned their keep.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear a woman describe a man as a “loser”?

What “loser” means to a woman is a man who is not resourceful and cannot keep what resources he has.
Exact-fvcking-ly. 100%

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but that is not the truth. Game works fine on its own in your younger years. However, a $40,000 / year earner over about 35 years old quickly becomes invisible to most women. Lifestyle cannot completely be hidden.

Men, this stuff matters.

They all have this expectation; including the feminists. It is a biological inclination.

Feminists even with their fancy careers still expect men to out-earn them.
a 40k earner (which is about £30k earner) will still have relevance to some women. Some fairly wealthy women choose men who decorate their arm. I know at least 2 solicitor women who have guys who are soldiers or gardeners but in their world, that dude is a catch.

generally though, you are correct.

to be fair, if your a man, and past your mid 30s, you’re only earning such terrible money if you’re either lazy, or stupid. The former I have no sympathy. The latter, I have sympathy for.

I feel for dudes who weren’t blessed with Iq.

being honest, if I lost my career and couldn’t earn £60k+ I’d probably end up in crime. A life on $40k isn’t worth living and it’s worth the risk.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 40k earner (which is about £30k earner) will still have relevance to some women. Some fairly wealthy women choose men who decorate their arm. I know at least 2 solicitor women who have guys who are soldiers or gardeners but in their world, that dude is a catch.

generally though, you are correct.

to be fair, if your a man, and past your mid 30s, you’re only earning such terrible money if you’re either lazy, or stupid. The former I have no sympathy. The latter, I have sympathy for.

I feel for dudes who weren’t blessed with Iq.

being honest, if I lost my career and couldn’t earn £60k+ I’d probably end up in crime. A life on $40k isn’t worth living and it’s worth the risk.
It's dependent on variables. If you live in Des Moines or Tulsa, own your home outright and have no debt or dependents, 40k really isn't that bad.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently my Relative announced that his wife is leaving him, 1.5 months ago he lost his job because the firm he was working for went bankrupt due to the pandemic (the economy is not in good shape). Obviously it's hard to find a new job with the virus around and restrictions for everything. They have been married for 15 years and she works in a super market.

I just understand why she decided to end a 15 year marriage because her husband lost his job and couldn't find a new one. This seems to be a common theme with women as well since i have heard about it before.

Why do women do this?
I think she probably wants to be ordered to pay him maintenance and child support.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much truth in 1 post
females choose and males perform

this is the truth about most species living in this world . Natural selection

since we live in a capitalist world , money is important in LTRs as the final output should be a child that needs resources to develop

it is not a hookup up where money is not that relevant , and where other things are way more relevant ( logistics , your fundamentals , her mood , etc )

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bigger issue at play here is that the men at the very top of the pyramid have destroyed the market for 99.9% of men.

The manosphere is going to have to eventually come to terms with this. Everything that's wrong with the world now has been written into law (by men) - divorce laws, sexual assault laws, domestic violence hysteria etc etc all serve to massively alienate the sexes, by design.

And it's going to get ugly because I am quite sure there's a reckoning coming for the social engineers who have been purposefully de-sexing and de-gendering everyone. Probably not in our lifetime though the way things are going. As Deezbrah says, enjoy the decline.
What's the deal with the de-gendering? I'm far further left than your average Sosauve poster, and even I have long since given up trying to keep up with this stuff. Seems every week there's a new gender identity.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the deal with the de-gendering? I'm far further left than your average Sosauve poster, and even I have long since given up trying to keep up with this stuff. Seems every week there's a new gender identity.
It's another means of control by the elite. It's similar to a divide and conquer strategy, except it is being done between men and women, and within individuals by attacking healthy physiology.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Recently my Relative announced that his wife is leaving him, 1.5 months ago he lost his job because the firm he was working for went bankrupt due to the pandemic (the economy is not in good shape). Obviously it's hard to find a new job with the virus around and restrictions for everything. They have been married for 15 years and she works in a super market.

I just understand why she decided to end a 15 year marriage because her husband lost his job and couldn't find a new one. This seems to be a common theme with women as well since i have heard about it before.

Why do women do this?
Likely it was the last straw in a relationship that has been going downhill for quite some time. Unless you live in the house, people really have no idea about others relationships and where they are in them. People tend to put on a good outside face to others when they are around.

I highly doubt this woman just left him simply because he has been unemployed for 1.5 months. In fact, I pretty much know she didn't. The relationship was in the dumpster for several years now most likely and that was the catalyst for a change to be made.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today have endless options. They have no patience for any sort of inconvenience or hard work.

Every white collar man who is laid off can expect to lose his girlfriend or wife as a result of a job loss. If you have a wife, you have more time. If you have a girlfriend, she will depart faster. A white collar job search takes anywhere from 3-9 months.

Blue collar men and low wage service sector workers have it easier in this regard. Women who date blue collar men and men with McJobs tend to care a little less about employment, especially if you happen to be a tattooed dirtbag.
I do still think it's weird they don't stick around, do they expect a guy who loses his job to magically find a new one the next day?
Women have somewhat unreal expectations surrounding job searches and job losses. It's not entirely their faults though, as women are rarely victims of job losses. Women with bachelor's degrees or higher working white collar jobs are unlikely to lose their jobs.

Women work white collar jobs more than blue collar jobs. This is relevant because the nature of job losses tends to be different in white collar environments as compared to blue collar environments.

In white collar work, there are few terminations for behavior reasons since white collar workers tend to not have attendance, behavioral, or other disciplinary issues. It's way more common for those in blue collar to have drug abuse issues, theft issues, attendance issues, or other things. In white collar work, there are occasional employee performance issues but that's often the fault of the employer for hiring someone who wasn't going to be a good fit for the job. That's also not even close to the majority of terminations in white collar work. The majority of terminations in white collar work are not the fault of the employee at all. The majority of terminations in white collar work are usually the fault of executive management of that organization devising poor business strategy and implementing that strategy through faulty tactics.

When there are white collar layoffs due to the ineptitude of executive management, they are often executed in a politically correct manner. White males are laid off first. Women are rarely victims of white collar layoffs. On the occasions where women are laid off, it is because the company is in such poor shape that they had no choice but to get rid of lesser performing women after ditching the non-protected white male class.

When women are laid off in white collar, they also have shorter job searches because there are diversity initiatives to help them get hired faster. This is true for both white women and non-white women.

I have had job interviews in the past where I passed over for hiring in favor of a female with lesser qualifications. It's easy to find out who gets hired when you don't for white collar jobs. You go on LinkedIn and see who was hired a few weeks later if you don't hear anything.

Blue collar job terminations are more often the result of the employee themselves, but can still happen due to inept management. Since women mostly don't work blue collar jobs, this doesn't affect them.

When a white collar man loses his job, he has a longer job search to replace the job. Additionally, white collar men get more of their perceived SMV from their income and a lot of them are boring, provider type beta males. Women ditch beta males when they have no utility to them. Beta males are useless when unemployed.

Blue collar males often don't have their SMV tied as closely to their employment, so they can get away with being unemployed and can keep their women attracted. Of course, the types of women blue collar men date are different than the ones white collar men date. You're not that likely to see a female lawyer dating an HVAC repairman. A female marketing or HR professional is likely dating some white collar guy and not an auto mechanic. An auto mechanic is more likely to be dating a woman who works at Walgreens at the store level than a corporate Walgreens person.

Likely it was the last straw in a relationship that has been going downhill for quite some time. Unless you live in the house, people really have no idea about others relationships and where they are in them. People tend to put on a good outside face to others when they are around.

I highly doubt this woman just left him simply because he has been unemployed for 1.5 months. In fact, I pretty much know she didn't. The relationship was in the dumpster for several years now most likely and that was the catalyst for a change to be made.
I agree with this assessment. 1.5 months is also nothing in a job search. There were people out of work 1-3 years due to the late 2000s/early 2010s recession. 2020-2021 saw a lot of 6-12 month periods of unemployment too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step back and big picture for a moment - women shouldn’t even be in the work force if we actually want proper gender polarity that’s sexy for men and women.

Women working has totally nuked Provider Game (which is the only Game that most guys have).
I agree about women in the workforce.

If you look at the game style most men ran from 1945-1979 in Western nations, it was provider game. This was starting to change in the 1970s as women were entering the work force for more. Provider game didn't entirely lose its effectiveness until 1990. Depending on our ages, most of our fathers, uncles, great uncles, and grandfathers ran some sort of provider game and it was effective for them. Men born after 1970 couldn't run this style of game as effectively. The guys that did run provider game who were born in the 1970s might have gotten married but later divorced from it. Few men born in the 1980s could run provider game and get the results of out of it that their fathers got.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will pick you if they like you. You can be low-earning but have good qualities. I think thats the best option for men. Have an easy life, easy job, maybe work part-time. A professional career takes a lot of emotional and mental energy from the man, he doesnt keep his eye on the relationship, and the women takes full-advantage to take control and take what she wants and discard him.

For men, I would just advocate part-time work and some side businesses, focus on happiness not money, do not try to use money or financial success to impress women, this path will lead to some serious problems.
This is very interesting. You have a point. When a women really likes a man she will buy things for him. She will let him use her car etc. This is the epitome of visceral attraction. This usually only lasts for a relatively short time.

EyeBRollin also has a point. We all know that status and resources are of supreme importance to women also.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is how it works in traditional Patriarchy. In 'natural' societies though, it is more communal, so there is no marriage system, like with most animals, or the Matriarchal (kinda flat, non-Patriarchal) systems like the Mosuo in China.

We are now moving away from Patriarchy, but its **** for men cos we have the worst of both Patriarchy and the Natural system, we are expected to work hard and 'provide' as in the Patriarchy, but we have no power or respect.

Basically the Natural system, I argue it is superior to Patriarchy. It's like the Mosuo, or like animals. All the men work and contribute to the society, the women work too. Women can have relationships and children with anyone they want. Men do not provide anything directly to the women they are in relationships with. We are sort of halfway there with state benefits and such where men are paying more taxes and women apparantly receive more benefits.

Also, women really have an ego thing where the modern woman doesnt want to stay at home, be outearned by her husband, they wanna be the boss, modern women will not be good obedient wives just cos you provide, but they will just think you are lucky to have her and she wont appreciate your providing at all. Just bear that in mind. Modern women do not want to feel beneath their husbands, she will try to outcompete you if you outearn her, or look down on you if you dont earn enough.

For the woman, everything is about ego and self-image. It's all about her success, her achievements, her house and her family, you are just some guy in her life story that helps with the bills. So just go with it, your efforts as a hardworking husband provider will never be appreciated in the long term by modern women. You will expect something in return for being that guy and she will resent giving it to you.

The solution is to bring other things to the table so that your earnings are not the main thing she appreciates about you. To do that you need to focus more on those things and less on financial success.
Man i made a post about the non monogamous natural way of life. I got a lot of heat for it. I was trying to explain that in communal living situations ( tribal units), most of these problems disappear.

Women we're ultimately not made to be property. They were also not made to be directly cared for by only ONE man. Patriarchy is a necessity in civilization though. Because civilization is the anti thesis of communal.

These heuxs were designed to be for everyone. This is why they act like they are for everyone. It hurts to me type this but the truth is the truth.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women working has totally nuked Provider Game (which is the only Game that most guys have).
Wrong. All men have true game at their fingertips but years of conditioning has made them ball-less.

my advice, and it costs nothing, is for beta men to forget about pvssy, go out and compete in a sport or climb a mountain or accomplish a goal. Then go to a high class bar, ask the bartender for a whisky, relax and sit back in your chair and bask your accomplishments, and see what happens.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You appear to be wrong about this - most men can't control their sexual urges, and this has been the key issue. It's obvious. It is purely through lack of Game and a man's inability to put aside sexual urges that cloud him and make his life a failure, and see things clearly - big picture stuff. Men, if they aren't careful, can spend their entire lives playing with their own d1cks and sending d1ck pics to people.

We have always known this stuff about men. That's why things like monasteries etc were invented. It you want a man to be a powerhouse of cerebral masculinity, he has to have women very low on his list of priorities. And this is automatic anyway because guys like this are already abundant and it feeds itself.
That’s what I said. Men should go out; create and accomplish things. Ascend to leadership. Women are not the priority, and then inevitably they show up at the finish line as you cultivate your aura and build a portfolio of accolades.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
That’s what I said. Men should go out; create and accomplish things. Ascend to leadership. Women are not the priority, and then inevitably they show up at the finish line as you cultivate your aura and build a portfolio of accolades.
I mentioned in an earlier post on another thread, that I'm about 90% MGTOW. This is how men should operate.

Men, for the love of God, stop chasing tail.