Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about purposely not kissing on the first date

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you are on a date that does not make physical contact easy (like sitting across each other in a booth), and the only physical contact you have is an initial hug and maybe a couple touches on her arm or vice versa. Let's also assume there is actual chemistry and some degree of mutual attraction.

Would you still go for the cliche kiss at the end (or the cringe term "k-close") ? Personally...I think this can be predictable and tryhard. Literally every guy talks about how important it is to kiss her at the end, but is it really, when every simp in existence tries to?

Might it be valid to purposely avoid it, either go for a very obvious hug instead, or maybe even go as far as to feign it then pull away when you're 1 inch away? I have not tried this, generally I will only kiss them if there is a real mutual attraction, and I usually go for it when we go dancing or something. This is an idea I heard a long time ago and it's an interesting idea.

Last edited:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont kiss on the first date, un-less I think she had a bad time or cant quite gauge her interest. Sometimes girls who really like you are shy and reserved. If she pulls away... you know to NEXT! If she had a great time give her a hug and tell her you will see her soon, she will be dying for another date!!

KINO, another thing I dont normally do. Leave that to the girls, thats their way of "flirting". YOU flirt by asking for a number and calling for a DATE! Don't come on too strong and scare her away!! You're a DJ now, you got plenty of options.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always go for the kiss! Fastest way to know if she is somewhat interested. Don’t let anyone else tell you different.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what while on the date? Just engage in conversation and let her do all the flirting?
That's why you choose Action' dates. Frisby, mini golf, bowling, jet skiing, hiking, target shooting, sky diving, ping pong, bike ride Ect.. Do things you like to do and see if she follows.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I kiss girls on cheek when i meet them, i also give them a hug. What are you guys doing when you meet these girls? Shaking there hands like it's a buisness meeting?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kiss girls on cheek when i meet them, i also give them a hug. What are you guys doing when you meet these girls? Shaking there hands like it's a buisness meeting?
I just give them a one armed hug. Not going to show too much affection if I don't even know if I like them yet.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve experimented with both over the years.

Ultimately, it is always better to make a move. And don’t aim for a kiss. Aim for sex.

You risk rejection. But it’s how you handle the rejection that makes a difference.

Here’s an example for you. This happened last night. A girl wanted to go to dinner, and the insinuation was we’d have sex at her place and then go to dinner.

So I turn up. She says “oh no we can’t go inside it’s too messy.” She wanted me to take her to dinner first. I just turned around got back in my car and starting driving home. She frantically calls me “ok ok we can go inside”.

I turn my car around and go back. She’s standing there in tears. We go inside and I bang her, and she loves it. Then I took her to dinner. (Full disclosure, I’ve already met her once and she sucked my c0ck. So I’d established value).

Ive had many, many occasions on dates where I’ve tried to “take it slow”. I see the light fade from their eyes and so I abruptly reverse course and go for seduction, often end up with my d1ck up their hole.
I definitely agree with the bolded part, even if you see her as "relationship material", playing it slow is literally shooting yourself in the foot.

Okay, what if you have a great date, it goes well, you kiss her, etc, bring her home. Then she's on your couch, you make out, her tits are out, she's all horned up etc, but then purposely stop from before you have sex? Maybe throw their own psychology (I don't **** on first dates) back at them, too.

These are just hypotheticals. Genuinely curious of any guys have tried this.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd always go for the kiss DURING the date, not at the end. Because if you really HAVE TO wait until the end just for a kiss, chances are you won't even get one due to the lack of chemistry and attraction.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it’s not common… Nah… if she’s not sending the right vibes or giving me the right opportunity, I’m not going to kiss her.

This will mean that the outcome can go two ways. Either she wasn’t interested to begin with, or she will regret it and invite me out and prove otherwise. Either way I’m not throwing out some random kiss that wasn’t deserved.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You can do either or, Doesn't matter.

If she's attracted to you then she's gonna eat up anything you do.
This! If she's into you it dosent matter that much if u go for the kiss on date one or date three.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go for the kiss within the first 30 minutes of meeting her. Usually after just 1 round of drinks.

One bang I had as a one night stand the girl leaned into me in the first 30 seconds. The “date” ended in just 10 minutes, we left and banged.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've kissed in or after less-favorable circumstances than that. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Don't always go by "signals." Just kiss her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Everyone develops their own slayer techniques, takes repetition and attention to detail on your part.

ou need to recognize behaviors in women that match certain patterns that are proven to work.

Frankly I always try to have the first date at my pad. Drinks, hot tub, pool plenty of chances for partial nudity, relaxation and plausible deniability that’s all that’s needed. I’ve usually already gotten a preliminary sense of their personality because I invest some time up front in communication.

Personally I make sure I come across as a person who is physically warm, a cuddler, etc. this tends to disarm any PUA defenses when you do begin touch. Good intelligent, thoughtful conversation some background in psychology and being traveled and worldly helps in building trust. She has to want to be part of your amazing world. Build it and they will come…

Everyone’s personal method of engaging is different.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've kissed in or after less-favorable circumstances than that. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Don't always go by "signals." Just kiss her.
That's not really what I'm asking. I always randomly go for kisses in the middle of dates, idgaf if it's at an "optimal" moment or not. I'm asking if there is merit to purposely not doing it, especially at the end.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you are on a date that does not make physical contact easy (like sitting across each other in a booth), and the only physical contact you have is an initial hug and maybe a couple touches on her arm or vice versa. Let's also assume there is actual chemistry and some degree of mutual attraction.

Would you still go for the cliche kiss at the end (or the cringe term "k-close") ? Personally...I think this can be predictable and tryhard. Literally every guy talks about how important it is to kiss her at the end, but is it really, when every simp in existence tries to?

Might it be valid to purposely avoid it, either go for a very obvious hug instead, or maybe even go as far as to feign it then pull away when you're 1 inch away? I have not tried this, generally I will only kiss them if there is a real mutual attraction, and I usually go for it when we go dancing or something. This is an idea I heard a long time ago and it's an interesting idea.
Hm yea I don't know about that. I do get what you are saying, separate from the rest, be unpredictable. At the same time, I think most simps would not go for the kiss or go about it the wrong way. So in reality, teasing her about it and having her come to you would make you stand out more than not going for it.

I just think that is a move that can easily go the other way, either she intereprets that as no interest, no sexual tension, and therefore you are friend material.

So it depends on how you approach it, if you initiate kino, sexualize the convo, tease, and play it cool then no going for the kiss can leave her wondering. I just think what you say applies to guys with a high level of "game" which is about 10% of men.

Modern Man Advice

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not really what I'm asking. I always randomly go for kisses in the middle of dates, idgaf if it's at an "optimal" moment or not. I'm asking if there is merit to purposely not doing it, especially at the end.
Oh. Only if you don't want to, I suppose.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. Only if you don't want to, I suppose.
I don't when I don't like them lol.

The reason I made this thread is just as to see if there's a way to proactively reduce the odds of LMR and getting their hamster cage spinning. Basically by throwing their own psychology back at them.