Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have to be a Top 20% male to have success on Bumble/Tinder/Hinge?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what explains why OLD in general, the last 3 or 4 years the quality is so bad? I'm not just saying women getting fatter, but more tats, piercings, short purple hair and such. The swipe apps are a big freak show of the women above. I don't remember them having as many of those 4 years ago.

Even a premium site like Match that once had more decent women that too is nothing about tats and piercings, single moms etc.

Can you provide any insight on that?
You are in a very rough area i suspect

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I was luckey tine-wise. Tinder was great in ‘19. Before Covid. Great women. And fine, even in sparsely populated areas. I loved it. Sad that it appears to have declined so much. It was an absolute gamechanger back then. Then again, I heard it was even better back in the early-mid 2010s.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even close. I kill it on these platforms and I wouldn't consider myself a top 20% male, at least in terms of looks. In terms of other things like career, build, personality, attitude, drive, etc for sure.

In terms of bedroom ability, top 0.05%.

Guys need to stop making excuses and start learning how to actually pique woman's interests to make them want to meet up
Pls tell us how you do it, because we all doing it wrong and I for one have given up on OLD.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men display, women choose. That's reality.

If you're not being chosen then you aren't good enough. Women decide who gets laid in this current society, not men.

Don't like it? Then you gotta go back to the 1950's patriarchy.

Personally, I'm okay with the current market because I get chosen. The only downside it that ratchet ho's with smelly boxes are everywhere now and I'm a hygiene freak.
My dvck doesn’t have a nose.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The guys who aren't giving up on online game are the guys getting laid from it. You've gotta be rewarded by OLD to find it worthwhile. Having Game helps a lot, but you've gotta look good too to get the match in the first place. From there it's all about text game and getting her to meet you. It's a very systematic thing. There's no guesswork. It's a cold, calculated machine.

The main problem is that the vast majority of guys are not attractive for women (90%+ I'd say). If you fall into that category then you've got plenty of company.
What about if you're getting matches but they ghost after chatting?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even close. I kill it on these platforms and I wouldn't consider myself a top 20% male, at least in terms of looks. In terms of other things like career, build, personality, attitude, drive, etc for sure.

In terms of bedroom ability, top 0.05%.

Guys need to stop making excuses and start learning how to actually pique woman's interests to make them want to meet up
You’re obviously better looking than you think you are. Women don’t even bother to read bios unless one has passed her looks threshold. As for bedroom ability. Unless you’re running a ‘grey sweats bulge game’, how would a woman know your bedroom skills?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You’re obviously better looking than you think you are. Women don’t even bother to read bios unless one has passed her looks threshold. As for bedroom ability. Unless you’re running a ‘grey sweats bulge game’, how would a woman know your bedroom skills?
They don't, but they sure are happy they took the time to find out.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull - I get laid off of Tinder all the time. Tinder is excellent - like Uber Eats for sex. If you can get matches on Tinder, then you can get laid if you have good text game. If you aren't getting matches then you're screwed.

The biggest issue with Tinder is getting banned. It is so incredibly easy to get banned from Tinder. If Tinder isn't banning you, then you're doing something wrong.
How are you going about getting banned? I'm assuming it involves being extremely forward or sending **** pics?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite the opposite. Women will only go out of their way to "report" guys that they see as sexually successful and out of their league. It's an interesting quirk that women have.

Sending dik pics is gutter-level anti-game.
I'm struggling to believe that even apps like tinder/bumble would ban a man who sends reasonable messages, regardless of how successful the he may appear.

I know the people who run those apps have a certain rep, but surely they vet the messages to some degree before banning the person?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm struggling to believe that even apps like tinder/bumble would ban a man who sends reasonable messages, regardless of how successful the he may appear.

I know the people who run those apps have a certain rep, but surely they vet the messages to some degree before banning the person?
I got banned when a woman on bumble asked me "what i was looking for" and I responded with "someone to pay my rent, let's get started"

like Uber Eats for sex
You say that like it's a good thing

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We told you - move.

You live in an area of old people and fat people. Hot women don’t move to retirement areas in south Florida. They go to Miami, Atlanta, NYC, LA, etc. Your dating experience will not change until you move. No amount of game will create hot women in your area.
Both he and @oc16 need to move.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are talking dating apps so I would think be a good looking with guy with a muscular, super lean physique. Also have pictures where you are in your fancy car/jet.

It's super shallow, but that is the nature of such things and what there is to go off of. Most guys will fall short which is why these things are largely a waste of time. It's fantasy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. if I go on Hinge all I see is heavy set black ladies, or tatted fat women. Tinder a lot of tatted, ugly and pierced tatted women. The people who brag about Tinder, etc. on here are usually from NYC, LA, Chicago etc. When I look at these OLD sites it's a lot of whales and tats.
I've also found that hinge has the least attractive women.

Tinder & Bumble > OkCupid > Facebook Dating ~ Coffee Meets Bagel > Hinge & PlentyOfFish

Here in NYC every girl on Tinder and Bumble are hot. OKC has a lot of hotties too. (That's okcupid not Oklahoma City lol)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is some truth to this.

How men on swipe apps think (regardless of their own attractiveness): Men are like fishermen casting a large net to see what they can catch. They will swipe right on anything that is a HB 6.5 and above, because what is there to lose?

How women (attractive women) on swipe apps think: Women have their distance setting to maybe 15-20 miles maximum and are a lot more selective on who they "swipe right" on. Unless you are "strikingly handsome" you are not going to get many matches.

How I came to this conclusion: I consider myself attractive (7 to 7.5), but I am not movie star good-looking. I also live in central Jersey where I won't even come up on an attractive woman's radar (due to distance) since I don't live in the NYC/Philly metro area.

Once every couple of weeks I will get a "match" on Bumble even though I swipe right on dozens of attractive women every day.
I know only two guys who claim to do well on OLD:

A relative who is 5'6 and makes $150,000 a year as a corporate executive, has traveled the world and used to have a six pack but is still in good shape.

A friend who is like 5'9 or 5'11. Completely jacked with muscle, makes like $35/hour as a welder (approx $70,000 yearly). He's also blonde and has cool tattoos.

I don't do particularly well on OLD because I am neither rich nor muscular lol.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You arent a 7 if you're struggling on tinder etc. A 7 is chadlite tier, youre prolly closer to a 5 or 6 on a good day.