Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have to be a Top 20% male to have success on Bumble/Tinder/Hinge?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is some truth to this.

How men on swipe apps think (regardless of their own attractiveness): Men are like fishermen casting a large net to see what they can catch. They will swipe right on anything that is a HB 6.5 and above, because what is there to lose?

How women (attractive women) on swipe apps think: Women have their distance setting to maybe 15-20 miles maximum and are a lot more selective on who they "swipe right" on. Unless you are "strikingly handsome" you are not going to get many matches.

How I came to this conclusion: I consider myself attractive (7 to 7.5), but I am not movie star good-looking. I also live in central Jersey where I won't even come up on an attractive woman's radar (due to distance) since I don't live in the NYC/Philly metro area.

Once every couple of weeks I will get a "match" on Bumble even though I swipe right on dozens of attractive women every day.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem with the apps at least last time I used a while ago is that I can get a lot of girls but they barely respond. At least on Tinder. On Bumble, I tended to have more reaction, but all the women on Bumble are middle aged. I like younger women. So I just stopped doing online entirely. IG is the only thing I use and it's just an indirect way to keep myself visible to possible suitors.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not even close. I kill it on these platforms and I wouldn't consider myself a top 20% male, at least in terms of looks. In terms of other things like career, build, personality, attitude, drive, etc for sure.

In terms of bedroom ability, top 0.05%.

Guys need to stop making excuses and start learning how to actually pique woman's interests to make them want to meet up

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even close. I kill it on these platforms and I wouldn't consider myself a top 20% male, at least in terms of looks. In terms of other things like career, build, personality, attitude, drive, etc for sure.

In terms of bedroom ability, top 0.05%.

Guys need to stop making excuses and start learning how to actually pique woman's interests to make them want to meet up
Well, she has to like your physical appearance first (to match) before you can even pique her interest.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get ahead on OLD, and you're only interested in banging, just lie in order to get their attention. Even if it doesn't work, at least you're trying something new and will learn something.

Swiping apps are a massive waste of time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
i don't tihnk ive ever met a guy who doesn't think that about himself! haha
But really, we're all about the same. Some have slightly bigger c0cks and can last a bit longer lol
No trust me we are not. When you have had pretty much every woman tell you you have taught her things about her body she didn't even know, that's a whole other level and a guy she might never run into again. And she knows it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be my area then. As I've said, most women have their distance parameters within 20 miles.
I love close to you bro. Save the swipe apps for when you are actually in NYC. Set location for “only while using the app” and just stay off it until you are in the target location. I’m 45 miles from NYC, and have banged about 10 chicks from NYC just on bumble alone doing this. This technique can be applied anywhere.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she has to like your physical appearance first (to match) before you can even pique her interest.
that's always a the main pre-requisiste when it comes pickup. But yes, online it's even more important. Zero wiggle room online!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love close to you bro. Save the swipe apps for when you are actually in NYC. Set location for “only while using the app” and just stay off it until you are in the target location. I’m 45 miles from NYC, and have banged about 10 chicks from NYC just on bumble alone doing this. This technique can be applied anywhere.
Good Point!

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is some truth to this.

How men on swipe apps think (regardless of their own attractiveness): Men are like fishermen casting a large net to see what they can catch. They will swipe right on anything that is a HB 6.5 and above, because what is there to lose?

How women (attractive women) on swipe apps think: Women have their distance setting to maybe 15-20 miles maximum and are a lot more selective on who they "swipe right" on. Unless you are "strikingly handsome" you are not going to get many matches.

How I came to this conclusion: I consider myself attractive (7 to 7.5), but I am not movie star good-looking. I also live in central Jersey where I won't even come up on an attractive woman's radar (due to distance) since I don't live in the NYC/Philly metro area.

Once every couple of weeks I will get a "match" on Bumble even though I swipe right on dozens of attractive women every day.
Location is the most important key.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Correct. Ignore city of NY opinions about OLD.
Correct. if I go on Hinge all I see is heavy set black ladies, or tatted fat women. Tinder a lot of tatted, ugly and pierced tatted women. The people who brag about Tinder, etc. on here are usually from NYC, LA, Chicago etc. When I look at these OLD sites it's a lot of whales and tats.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder and any other form of OLD is bad, no matter if you are in the bottom 80% or the top 20

But what explains why OLD in general, the last 3 or 4 years the quality is so bad? I'm not just saying women getting fatter, but more tats, piercings, short purple hair and such. The swipe apps are a big freak show of the women above. I don't remember them having as many of those 4 years ago.

Even a premium site like Match that once had more decent women that too is nothing about tats and piercings, single moms etc.

Can you provide any insight on that?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what explains why OLD in general, the last 3 or 4 years the quality is so bad? I'm not just saying women getting fatter, but more tats, piercings, short purple hair and such. The swipe apps are a big freak show of the women above. I don't remember them having as many of those 4 years ago.

Even a premium site like Match that once had more decent women that too is nothing about tats and piercings, single moms etc.

Can you provide any insight on that?
Because OLD is mostly losers.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. if I go on Hinge all I see is heavy set black ladies, or tatted fat women. Tinder a lot of tatted, ugly and pierced tatted women. The people who brag about Tinder, etc. on here are usually from NYC, LA, Chicago etc. When I look at these OLD sites it's a lot of whales and tats.
We told you - move.

You live in an area of old people and fat people. Hot women don’t move to retirement areas in south Florida. They go to Miami, Atlanta, NYC, LA, etc. Your dating experience will not change until you move. No amount of game will create hot women in your area.